partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

some new bodybuilding DVD i received

i'm big on bodybuidling dvds of all kind. contests and training
    xmas was good to me and i received all the 2004 npc events: junior usa's, junior nationals, southern states
    got the TITANS new series: dexter, victor, and troy and an old classic blood and guts
    not sure who's into the contests, but i have to say that i enjoyed the dexter and victor dvds quite a bit especially victor's since it shot at steel gym and bev's out in long island. good videos to serve as motivation and training ideas. just letting some guys know wthat if you are fans of the two of them i don't think you'll be disappointed in the videos.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    how was the dorian yates dvd?

Imo

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    how was the dorian yates dvd?
    everyone raves about it. and IMO i think dorian is the greatest olympian ever takign what gapari did for conditioning and adding much greater mass to that package. if you can get by his training partner who A.) you would like to have for maybe a week and B.) you just want to shut the **** up it pretty good if you're a dorian fan. the intensity is up in the dvd so that makes it good. his partner needs to came the **** down, but i would recommend it. i'm a collector of all this stuff so i would have purchased it anyway if i did not receive it.
    i'm looking forward to Kris Dim's imvasion when that comes otu as i am a fan of him. i emailed richard jones to ask if he had anything in the works , but have not gotten a response yet. jay's new one is out for preorder, but from my experience with dvds...wait about a month or two after they come out and the prices drop on ronnie's and jay's.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    What'd they retail at Bro?

i searched for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    What'd they retail at Bro?
    meso-rx has all the titans videos along with muscle time, but it you wanna get all three you can go to bodybuilding.com and get the dexter, victor, and troy set for the price of two of them anywhere else! total for all three on BB.com is $70
    dorian's is $45 on meso-rx
    npc ones are always set at $40 and never go down no matter how old they are.

not sure

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    meso-rx has all the titans videos along with muscle time, but it you wanna get all three you can go to bodybuilding.com and get the dexter, victor, and troy set for the price of two of them anywhere else! total for all three on BB.com is $70
    dorian's is $45 on meso-rx
    npc ones are always set at $40 and never go down no matter how old they are.
    i imagine they are copyright protected, but if i can down load them on my roomates dvd recorder to the harddrive i will be able to burn them

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how is dexter's? i imagine i could learn a ton from it given his outstanding symmetry

i'm a huge fan of dexter so i like it

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    how is dexter's? i imagine i could learn a ton from it given his outstanding symmetry
    he goes into his last few weeks b4 a show about diet slightly.more of a conversation in passing in the gym with the photographer.
    there are some good movements he uses. he's two weeks from the O when it's shot so he's tight.
    victor dvd actually has the show of strength on it. it shows his prejudging and his posedown comparision with darrem charles to win the title.
    i have to say that i have enjoyed all the titans dvds. i have dennis james one as well

Thread Information