Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    big L 17 is offline Female Member
    off limits ur going to waste ur time

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Put it this way, I would kill you if you touched my wife

If I get this right, you don't have a wife

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    well.............i am a bad boy.......i wouldnt touch a friends wife...but yes ive done it and i am not proud about it. i am a no good cheating shack of crap. i tend to let the wrong head do my thinking for me.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If there's a ring on her finger, she's off limits.

Granted there are exceptions to the rule. Like if Angelina Jolie came knocking on my door, I'd screw her brains out.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    If there's a ring on her finger, she's off limits.

Granted there are exceptions to the rule. Like if Angelina Jolie came knocking on my door, I'd screw her brains out.
    **** ive been chased out of a married womens house b4

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    if a woman is sober, and willing to have sex with you, you are doing her husband a favor...he has a whore wife, i would thank you if you nailed my wife...wink wink

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Engaging, or even enticing, a married woman (or man) into a physical encounter degrades your character worse than it does the married person. Even though it takes two to tango, it clearly displays your lack of morals. These are not my rules, nor is it my opinion. There's a book out there that goes into great detail about this. I think it's called "The Bible".

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    What about people like me who think the bible is a really cute book of childrens fairy tales with morals at the end of the story?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I think they are more hassle than they are worth. That said it's hard to pass them up when they say " how am I going to get lotion on my back, can you rub it on!" ( I own a tanning salon) then it's on. You can only do what they let you do I've even passed on a few because they were married.( or were they just not super hot )
    On limits if shes worth it. If i had a wife and someone slept with her of course i wouldnt be happy. But id be less happy wasting my time with someone who was capable of cheating in the first place. So f**k my wife and I'll thank you for helping me not waste the next 10 years of my life thinking she was the one when she was secretely a whore.
    This doesnt mean id hit on them, but if they can't help themselves and have no respect or value for thier marraige, why the hell should I? To be the better person? F**k that. I'll be a better person helping the husband not waste the next how ever many years of his life living in a delusion with some slut. And if I really feel like being the "better person" ill send him a nice little anonymous letter afterwards.

I'm not the homewrecker, she is. And shes gonna wreck the home whether she knows me or not.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    What about people like me who think the bible is a really cute book of childrens fairy tales with morals at the end of the story?
    I guess that question was targeted at me.

Well, I really can't answer that question for you and I'll not hijack this thread in an attempt to do so. But this is what I will do for you. I will say a prayer for you in an effort to allow God to find his way into your heart. You think you're in control, but what you fail to realize is that God has already constructed the table of contents of your life. You were created for a reason. His reason. You can accept this fact and be rewarded with eternal life. Or you can have it your way on this side of the grave and hope that your body remains forever. With this approach, you will never make it past the preface of what life really has to offer.

Feel free to PM me should you want to thank me or talk trash to me.

Dont forget morals are relative. I consider myself to have more morals than anyone I know.
    My morals say if my wife wanted to cheat i would WISH there was a guy out there to help reveal her true nature to me. Thats what morals are. Has nothing to do with random extraneous factors like the guy she f**cked.

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    if a woman is sober, and willing to have sex with you, you are doing her husband a favor...he has a whore wife, i would thank you if you nailed my wife...wink wink
    OMFG, you are one one smart dude. Thats EXACTLY how it is. All these "id murder you if you fvcked my wife" bitches are insecure little balls of brainless matter that would rather spend the next 60 years of thier life in a cell questioning why thier such an idiot rather than man the fvck up and move on when they still have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    If the gods listened to the prayers of men, all humankind would quickly perish since they constantly pray for many evils to befall one another. - Epicurus

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it with religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal

I am perplexed at the stupidity of the ordinary religious being. In the most practical of all matters he will talk and speculate and try to feel, but he will not set himself to do. --George MacDonald

Organized Christianity has probably done more to retard the ideals that were its founder's than any other agency in the world. - Richard Le Gallienne

The more I study religions the more I can convinced man never worshipped anything but himself - Burton

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Feel free to PM me should you want to thank me or talk trash to me.
    I would never put anyone down for their religious views, just I don't feel the bible is any kind of end all be all book of life, morals and eternity. Just another option mankind has to make themselves feel more secure about the unkown of death.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    OMFG, you are one one smart dude. Thats EXACTLY how it is. All these "id murder you if you fvcked my wife" bitches are insecure little balls of brainless matter that would rather spend the next 60 years of thier life in a cell questioning why thier such an idiot rather than man the fvck up and move on when they still have a choice.
    I don't know you but i seriously doubt if you came home and found your wife riding some guy you would walk up shake his hand and thank him. Thats the biggest BS I've ever heard.

I would never pursue a married woman. But if she is coming after me then she is fair game.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's a good point.. the unmarried guy has no commitment, nor did he promise to forsake all others..

thus it's the woman's fault.. if she isn't in love with you, and wants to be with another man, let her go..

all the guy was doing is getting a little trim..

now on the other hand, if she says no, and you continue to pursue her, you might wake up to the lose of some of your appendages..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Foskamink is offline Banned
    if she has kids then u have real issues and need to go to a doctor, if she dosnt have children id still back away.. people get killed all the time from stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    if she has kids then u have real issues and need to go to a doctor, if she dosnt have children id still back away.. people get killed all the time from stuff like this
    Most of the married women i know of that cheat all have kids. I think that has alot to do with it. They are back in shape after having kids another guy finds them attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I don't know you but i seriously doubt if you came home and found your wife riding some guy you would walk up shake his hand and thank him. Thats the biggest BS I've ever heard.

Did anyone else notice how many people that responded to this thread are banned now

d_boljunkie is offline Banned
    i think its ok as long you dont know the man in the relationship..then far game

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Off limits to me, but to each his own I guess.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Did anyone else notice how many people that responded to this thread are banned now
    im thinking im in thin ice too. i said alot of swear words past week on AR but not really anything bad.. i should reread the rules there is a curse filter but i forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    im thinking im in thin ice too. i said alot of swear words past week on AR but not really anything bad.. i should reread the rules there is a curse filter but i forgot
    Mine blocks out the words

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Just remember...Guns don't kill people...............husbands that come home early or unexpectedly kill people. As for my response...a third person involving themselves in a marriage thru infidelity is a low life scum bag. As for me....I may not kill you, but I would disfigure you permanently, that is a solemn promise.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Fair game. Wives make the promises to their husbands... if they break it, they are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Just remember...Guns don't kill people...............husbands that come home early or unexpectedly kill people. As for my response...a third person involving themselves in a marriage thru infidelity is a low life scum bag. As for me....I may not kill you, but I would disfigure you permanently, that is a solemn promise.
    Thats because your insecure and not a real man. you should thank the guy and buy him lunch.

BTW my father owns a wood chipper and i know how to use it.

Thats because your insecure and not a real man. you should thank the guy and buy him lunch.
    BTW my father owns a wood chipper and i know how to use it.
    lol

Everything that proceeds the bold is irrelevant.
    Just because you have no control over your emotions says shit about someone elses control over thiers.

Everything that proceeds the bold is irrelevant.
    Just because you have no control over your emotions says shit about someone elses control over thiers.
    There is a difference between controlling your emotions and having none.

How you gonna call "BS" on me than proceed to spill the same exact "BS"?

That sir is the defintion of hypocrisy.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm... interesting thread.

First off, never mess with married women. Married women = a ton of drama. Not only do they have a husband at home (which they can't leave without a ton of work) but chances are they have kids.

All in all though, if I caught my wife messing around, first I'd beat her ass (she willing had to spread her legs) and then I'd put the guy into a coma at the least, and if he's lucky he'll be able to eat thru a straw for the rest of his life.
    Now, if the guy had no clue she was married, you can't really blame him, but regardless of what he says, you'll know if he knew or not. Either way, someone's gonna die

There is a difference between controlling your emotions and having none.
    If your a conscious human being.. you have emotions.
    Difference between me and you is you have an EXTERNAL locus of control.
    Mines completely internal. You should practice letting the enviroment effect you less, it makes life A LOT easier.

How you gonna call "BS" on me than proceed to spill the same exact "BS"?

That sir is the defintion of hypocrisy.
    sarcasm grasshopper sarcasm

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Listen its simple... A man can cheat. A woman is not suppose to. A man is all about himself. A girl is emotional and giving something. A man sticks something in a woman. A woman lets something invade her body.

sarcasm grasshopper sarcasm

ahhh i see. so than youd throw the guy in a woodchipper? cant be sarcastic about 2 direct opposites.

thats a real logical philosophy you got there.

If your a conscious human being.. you have emotions.
    Difference between me and you is you have an EXTERNAL locus of control.
    Mines completely internal. You should practice letting the enviroment effect you less, it makes life A LOT easier.
    Than what effect your emotions if its not your environment?

Expressing your emotions externally is what makes someone human.

Do you act the same way everyday? I'm sure you don't. Thats also expressing your emotions. I'm sorry but if never show any feelings and act the same way everyday then thats all it is an ACT. If you truly keep everything inside you have alot deeper psychological problems. Just saying you can control your emotions is a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Listen its simple... A man can cheat. A woman is not suppose to. A man is all about himself. A girl is emotional and giving something. A man sticks something in a woman. A woman lets something invade her body.
    so if a girl more emotional (and im not competing what you say) than why is the suicide rate higher for men when going through divorce or a major break up? you'll also gind on average it take men A LOT longer to get over a woman than vice versa.

i can tell you why. but i want you to merge your logic with those facts for a second.

ahhh i see. so than youd throw the guy in a woodchipper? cant be sarcastic about 2 direct opposites.

thats a real logical philosophy you got there.
    The first line was sarcasm. And if you knew it was sarcasm it would go along with the second line. Second line wasn't sarcasm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information