Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Shoot me now.....

I have women in my office talking about the Adkins Diet...i wish i had my pistol with me, i would end my misery now.

"I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks bla bla bla"..."You can eat bacon"...And i am over here thinking "Yeah, and you can look like **** for the rest of your life".....

Is there any end to this madness? Oh god, now they are going over an "Acceptable foods list".

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    that diet works for fat messes. youll never lose the vanity pounds most of us are worried about chowing on fvcking bacon tho!!!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Im right here with you. I listen to peoples dumasses say that you should just stop eating or run 1-2 meals per day. YEAH RIGHT! I work at a health foods store and have the laziest people looking for their "magic pill" all the time. Fat people anger me. Not all but the extremely lazy ones, it sickens me.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    The only thing you can do is try to give them the right info. The only way to get into shape is to work out, proper nutrition, and cardio. There are no gimmicks that work. I know they won't want to hear it. That is why over 70% of the population will be fat and less than 5% will ever be in decent condition.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The only thing that pisses me off more is the magic fat loss soup!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL..why shoot urself? shoot her!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw a commercial the other day that said "do you wanna loose weight w/out working out? do u wanna loose weight w/out dieting? if u do then these pills are for u!" LOL i couldnt believe wut i was hearing. and the sad thing is people are gon buy em

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I have to laugh when I am out and choose a hi protein meal and don't eat the bread, rolls, whatever. You know how many times I have been asked "r u on Adkins too?". I'm like "Do I look like I need Adkins? I lose my fat by breaking a friggin' sweat 5 days a week!!" Sorry, these fad dieters erk me.

BTW - I'm still dealing with the friggin' NY crowd at the gym (I thought they were supposed to quit by now?). I wanna shoot myself everytime I pull up in the parking lot and it's about full. It wouldn't be so bad if some beaver came in there, but not a bunch of fatties!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing sickens me anymore... Lazy people are gonna die talking about 'going back to the gym' and 'the latest diet'

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Nothing sickens me anymore than this poop on my head!!... Lazy people are gonna die talking about 'going back to the gym' and 'the latest diet'
    hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Monkeytown; 02-16-2005 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I have to laugh when I am out and choose a hi protein meal and don't eat the bread, rolls, whatever. You know how many times I have been asked "r u on Adkins too?". I'm like "Do I look like I need Adkins? I lose my fat by breaking a friggin' sweat 5 days a week!!" Sorry, these fad dieters erk me.

BTW - I'm still dealing with the friggin' NY crowd at the gym (I thought they were supposed to quit by now?). I wanna shoot myself everytime I pull up in the parking lot and it's about full. It wouldn't be so bad if some beaver came in there, but not a bunch of fatties!!

****it, you had to get me started. I swear if the next person notices me not eating a junk load of **** and asks me "Oh, you doing the Atkins"..i swear to all you bro's on here i am gonna ****ing snap and say "Hell no, Atkins is for fat lazy ****s that don't beleieve in excercise". I will most likely elaborate more than that.

I think i am gonna quit busting my ass diet wise/lifting wise and just join the 90% of fat ass American's and go on the Atkins diet. These ****ers will never learn.

Did you hear about low carb water? Yeah, its great and is Atkins approved.

Also, you can not talk to someone about a proper dietary approach as a proper approach actually includes hard work, i briefly mentioned that you should aim for 2-3lbs a week to be safe as doing otherwise is burning muscle, water and little to no BF.

This fell on deaf ears as she turned right around and said "You can lose 10lbs in 2 weeks on this one bla bla bla"...i just sit here quite thinking "God take me now".

Another thing, just why in the flying fark would you want to go from being a fat sack of shiat to being a smaller fat sack of shiat?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Also, you can not talk to someone about a proper dietary approach as a proper approach actually includes hard work, i briefly mentioned that you should aim for 2-3lbs a week to be safe as doing otherwise is burning muscle, water and little to no BF.

This fell on deaf ears as she turned right around and said "You can lose 10lbs in 2 weeks on this one bla bla bla"...i just sit here quite thinking "God take me now".
    Dude I feel your pain. Imagine this...there are 3 women I work with that have had gastric bypass surgery. These are fat lazy women who ate like hogs and didn't do $hit except walk to and from the vending machine. Now, here is the kicker, we are self insured, which means I am paying for their surgery, the worse part is our insurance is skyrocketing. I am so pissed. So I call our HR guy and ask "Is there any way we that live a healthy lifestyle can catch a break, i.e., reimbursement for gym membership, etc.?" Of course that got shot down b/c this guy is a fat a$$ too. The cards are definitely stacked against us, but F it, I like fighting the mainstream!!

Another thing, just why in the flying fark would you want to go from being a fat sack of shiat to being a smaller fat sack of shiat?

Bwahahahahaha

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I feel you all on this one. My new job is in an office. I work with 4 women in the office and about 25 women in the field (home care). Every f*cking one of them drive me nuts with the diet bull loz. Not one of them listen to me about sh*t. Even though I have been getting myself into shape. They just keep on getting fatter or maybe (at best), just staying as fat as they already are. I have quit trying and now they are all listening to one of the office girls who weighs about 280 at 5 foot nothing. I hope they all choke on a piece of f*cking pork sausage. FAT B*TCHES.........Bwahahahaha

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown

christ i hate this too!!! usually they start clearing out by now!! the only 2 days that are good anymore are friday (everyones at happy hour) and sundays (god may have rested but not me)!!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Did you guys kno you can eat 4 bacon cheeseburgers with no bread for breakfast on atkin1?!?!?!

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I hear you all... I can recall so many times hearing people talk about all the dietz and sh!t... I'm sort of sick of it, I think they should hit the gym and really look over their diet...

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Did you guys kno you can eat 4 bacon cheeseburgers with no bread for breakfast on atkin1?!?!?!
    Really? Sign me up!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Fat people HATE me! I've always got a snack in my hand if not a meal, and then I slug it down with 3-4 ensures. I always make a point to let them know just how many calories I just ate and how many are in the ensures.

" You just drank 1,000 calories with those little drinks"
    "One day your metabolism will slow down and you will PAY PAY PAY"

I just keep on laughing all the way to the gym

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I hate when ppl try to lose weight by taking some bogus pill or some fad diet. Losing weight is about fixing the problems you had. Like eating too much of the bad foods, or snacking on unhealthy things and not exercising properly. You don't lose weight by starving yourself or by some "miracle drug" you achieve it by hard work and dedication....

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    ****it, you had to get me started. I swear if the next person notices me not eating a junk load of **** and asks me "Oh, you doing the Atkins"..i swear to all you bro's on here i am gonna ****ing snap and say "Hell no, Atkins is for fat lazy ****s that don't beleieve in excercise". I will most likely elaborate more than that.

I think i am gonna quit busting my ass diet wise/lifting wise and just join the 90% of fat ass American's and go on the Atkins diet. These ****ers will never learn.

Did you hear about low carb water? Yeah, its great and is Atkins approved.
    LOL!

I am still upset about this ****, fat bastards!

Thread Information