sooner45 is offline Member

I need ideas for Hot Spots in Los Angeles!!

Hey Fellas! Me and some buddies are planning a vacation to L.A. in June or July. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on some hot spots for hotels and beaches?? We want to stay somewhere around Hollywood if its not TOO expensive, but also want to be in decent driving distance to some cool beaches?? Anyone got any ideas on some good hotels and beaches to stay at and visit?? Thanks fellas!!

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Definately go to the Pier in Santa Monica. It's a lot of fun

Gotta come down my way.........If your young and wanna party Hermosa Beach kicks
    a$$.......Definately put it on your agenda.....PM me if ya want more info. I live here at the beach..............Love to help ya out....

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Compton and Watts

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    hollywood...but don't expect to pull girls unless A.-you're driving an escalade, or B-You have a buttload of cash(which would correspond with A lol)

Any other ideas fellas??? Mainly for hotels and beaches??? Hey Swole, dont you live up that way??? Anyone??

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Compton and Watts
    You tryin to get a bother shot? Yeah they are hot spots alright but not the kind of heat you need…

Check out Huntington Beach. Right off the Hunting Beach Blvd. that leads to the pier there is a row of nightclubs that are excellent and filled with friendly hot chicks on weekends. Venice Beach is another hot spot.

When you are in Hollywood check out some of the local strip clubs… Some of the hottest women you will ever see… you know the ones that came to HW to become actresses but for some reason or another became a stripper… I luv em! My buddy actually ran into Ron Jeremy at one of the main strip clubs there. Check it out… Be careful if you end up going into West Hollywood because what you may think is a hot chick may not be what you intended on being with.

As far as hotels go, you can find decent ones through expedia.com or just drive around and you find something because they are everywhere. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    When you are in Hollywood check out some of the local strip clubs… Some of the hottest women you will ever see… you know the ones that came to HW to become actresses but for some reason or another became a stripper… I luv em! My buddy actually ran into Ron Jeremy at one of the main strip clubs there. Check it out… Be careful if you end up going into West Hollywood because what you may think is a hot chick may not be what you intended on being with.

As far as hotels go, you can find decent ones through expedia.com or just drive around and you find something because they are everywhere. Good luck

Hey bro! Thanks!! Are the clubs in L.A. hard to get into?? I've heard you got to be on the A list JUST to get in??? Is that true??? Thanks Bro!

Clubs like the Roxy, Whisky A Go Go, and other clubs that celebrities frequent you may have some difficulty getting into(Just Depends). However, there are tons of clubs that you will not have any problems getting into and they are just as happening than some of the A list clubs… IF you do a search on the LA Clubs Scene, you will find a ton of info…

If you are looking to party with Parris Hilton and Jonny Depp types yeah that may be a problem … But if you looking for a club with a ton of hot chix, loud music that is nonstop, and plenty of party favors (drinks, ect) you will have no problem having a good time…

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Hey bro! Thanks!! Are the clubs in L.A. hard to get into?? I've heard you got to be on the A list JUST to get in??? Is that true??? Thanks Bro!

those places suck arse,you have to wait in line for hours, than give some prick bouncer $20 to get in that he puts in his pocket, LA is a tourist trap, try orange county, hot chicks are everywhere, better beaches and its a lot nicerr

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    those places suck arse,you have to wait in line for hours, than give some prick bouncer $20 to get in that he puts in his pocket, LA is a tourist trap, try orange county, hot chicks are everywhere, better beaches and its a lot nicerr
    true dat!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Definetly rent a car. You'll spend way too much $ on cabs if you don't.

Thread Information