swoll4589 is offline Member

Most Outrageous Story

Ok guys im giving you a challenge. Tell me your most outrageous steroid story. They dont have to be real.

This should be intresting.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not a reporter are you

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    Ok guys im giving you a challenge. Tell me your most outrageous steroid story. They dont have to be real.

This should be intresting.
    They dont have to be real??? Whats an interesting story without the fact that its real???

Haha no im not a reporter and if you want to make them real make them real.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i can tell you a stupid, but real story.. this kid that i work with is on gear.. first of all he does EQ only... well he told me he was drinking with a couple of his boys at school and i guess he was doing an injection infront of one of them.. his friend then took the USED syringe, and filled it with JD.. the friend then shot the USED syringe into his own ass... its pretty sad but its true.. the kid i work with is weird.. always has interesting stories..

I was going for the funny storys cause im bored .....that ones kinduh disturbing.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I know a guy who did 40000 IU of GH in a day. He had gigantism the next day!

(Hey you said it didn't have to be true!)

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I know a guy who did 40000 IU of GH in a day. He had gigantism the next day!

(Hey you said it didn't have to be true!)
    Did it make his dong grow?

I was stupid as hell about 3 or 4 years ago and didnt have access to forums where I could learn how to use steroids safely. I decided one day that I was going to do 2cc's of sustanon 300, I had a terrible reaction to it that started with my feet and ankles itching like crazy, I itched so bad my skin was raw, then about an hour later the itch turned into a sharp pain in my feet and eventually hurt so bad that it was unbearable to walk, and by the end of the night I had to crawl on my hands and knees around my apartment to move anywhere. The next day my neck began to bother me, I was driving up to my dad's house that night and my neck eventually stiffened up to the point that I couldnt even turn me head to look in the rearview of my car. That night I ended up going to the emergency room. They never could do much for me because when they asked me if i was messing with steroids I lied about it, pretty much cause my dad was in the room with me and if he knew about it it would have really let my family down. I ended up going home and putting a ****load of Flexall 454 on my neck, and taking some OTC pain meds, I woke up the next morning and to my surprise everything was fine. It was a frightening experience, and I will never inject alcohol based sustanon at 600mg again. True story

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I was stupid as hell about 3 or 4 years ago and didnt have access to forums where I could learn how to use steroids safely. I decided one day that I was going to do 2cc's of sustanon 300, I had a terrible reaction to it that started with my feet and ankles itching like crazy, I itched so bad my skin was raw, then about an hour later the itch turned into a sharp pain in my feet and eventually hurt so bad that it was unbearable to walk, and by the end of the night I had to crawl on my hands and knees around my apartment to move anywhere. The next day my neck began to bother me, I was driving up to my dad's house that night and my neck eventually stiffened up to the point that I couldnt even turn me head to look in the rearview of my car. That night I ended up going to the emergency room. They never could do much for me because when they asked me if i was messing with steroids I lied about it, pretty much cause my dad was in the room with me and if he knew about it it would have really let my family down. I ended up going home and putting a ****load of Flexall 454 on my neck, and taking some OTC pain meds, I woke up the next morning and to my surprise everything was fine. It was a frightening experience, and I will never inject alcohol based sustanon at 600mg again. True story

Hahaha that sucks bro, I could just see you crawling on your hands and knees

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I knew a guy who could sh*t winny!

~SC~

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    No wonder you're so big, u have access to a sh*tload of juice !

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    No wonder you're so big, u have access to a sh*tload of juice !

~SC~

Anteros is offline Associate Member

~SC~
    lol...it was a play on words ... went over ur head? ... ...
    Last edited by Anteros; 01-20-2005 at 11:00 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God

~SC~
    I think we know the same person!

Thread Information