zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Military Docs And Dependents

hey bros- i posted this in the steriod forum, but thought i might get more of a response here..

just a general Q.
    i am not in the military any more- though my wife is. that makes me a dependent, so can i see a military doc and not have to worry about repercussions from AS use???
    i cant see how they could do anything to me, but i'm only assuming they could do something to my wifey...?

anyone with simular situation???

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I have no idea about your question but your avatar is phucking great!

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Not a good idea... First your doctor is a gov. representitive, in which is going to have to report you because military doctors have to.. Compliance with technical orders n all. Secondly if tricare was to find you doing anything like that I would be ready to be dropped, or some sort of repercussion.

-Syn

thanks

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I have no idea about your question but your avatar is phucking great!

thats pretty much what i was thinking- theres no way a military doc is just going to let go a dependent using AS.. tricare, yadda, yadda....
    problem is- i have what i believe is a small sterile abcess in my quad. i wont be able to use ins. going to a private doc....
    this flipping blows

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Not a good idea... First your doctor is a gov. representitive, in which is going to have to report you because military doctors have to.. Compliance with technical orders n all. Secondly if tricare was to find you doing anything like that I would be ready to be dropped, or some sort of repercussion.

-Syn

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

Yea people blab about all the freebies in the military and I heard you, get free medical n dental.... Medical is ok considering these are new doctors practicing on you, you dont have patient/doctor trust. "Dont ever believe for one second that they wont turn you in, because if you get caught later or something of the sort, the doctor will go down harder than you." As for dental there is always one there that can actually preform decent dental work althou the others just pick up the drill for the first time and dont understand the less is better concept.

-Syn

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    thats pretty much what i was thinking- theres no way a military doc is just going to let go a dependent using AS.. tricare, yadda, yadda....
    problem is- i have what i believe is a small sterile abcess in my quad. i wont be able to use ins. going to a private doc....
    this flipping blows
    You must have got pricked by something in those boxes you moved a couple weeks ago......

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would be very careful. Remember your wife is responsible for your actions as a "family member" and use of illegal substances could cause her some problems. For instance if she has a clearance and say you get investigated or arrested by civil or military authorities for use or possession of illegal substances...it could adversly affect her clearance and her career. I would suggest that you go to a civilian doctor for this and suck up the expense. It's not worth her career to save a few bucks.

JMO Hope you are ok.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information