jUST PUT THE FUC*IN MEAT IN YOUR CART, AND GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

Ok, you may know me from my slow walker post, this is another major ****in hatred I've come to condone. I hate people in the grocery stores who feel the need to stand in front of the meat or chicken and pick it up to look at it for 5 minutes. What the hell is there to look at about the **** thing!!!?? Either you can afford it or you cant, it's what you want or it's not, but these families that stand there and look at the meat for 10 minutes ****in irritates me almost as much as the slow walker crowd!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    they're trying to make sure it's good quality meat. example, as few veins as possible.. nice marbling, etc.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i look at chicken to make sure theres no growths, mold or severed penises in it

3 mins tops

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I have to agree on that one.....Hate shopping at our commissary for that reason. 50 spouses and retired people hanging out evaluating the **** meat. Sheesh.....I've just gotten to where I squeeze in and get what I want!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    I think they are trying to see if the meat looks good... what irritates me tho more then that is.. that guy who got his number for the deli line and takes off to get more shopping done. then he comes back to find his number (61) is now on 65. and then bitches about how they skipped him...

good quality meat? Just look at the date on the package?? If there is mold on it,get sick and sue the **** outta somebody, it will probably fund at least 20 good solid cycles.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, you may know me from my slow walker post, this is another major ****in hatred I've come to condone. I hate people in the grocery stores who feel the need to stand in front of the meat or chicken and pick it up to look at it for 5 minutes. What the hell is there to look at about the **** thing!!!?? Either you can afford it or you cant, it's what you want or it's not, but these families that stand there and look at the meat for 10 minutes ****in irritates me almost as much as the slow walker crowd!!!!

I understand the first thread and the frustrations, yes, but are you ALWAYS in a rush?

It seems like you let everyday happenings (that are not going to ever change, they are a way of life) bother you WAAAAAAAY too much, to the point of where you have to post about it.

Try deep breathing, thinking about someone you love, or something funny the next time you get all pissy and such.

Stress isn't good for the heart nor for muscle.

~SC~

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    never had that bother me, the one thing that drives me nuts is when im grocery shopping and somebody just stops there cart in the middle of the aisle and u cant get through, makes me want to grab their cart and flip it over.....if ur gonna stop at least get to the side....

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Just be glad you don't work in retail,I have to deal with that **** everyday

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i get more annoyed outside waiting to park and i cant get by someone waiting for a "close" parking spot when there are plenty empty spots just so they can save walking the extra 50 feet

Cry0smate is offline Member
    The only thing that irritates the hell out of me at the store is the lady at the checkout bitching about a $.05 discount she is supposed to get with her EXPIRED coupons.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I understand the first thread and the frustrations, yes, but are you ALWAYS in a rush?

It seems like you let everyday happenings (that are not going to ever change, they are a way of life) bother you WAAAAAAAY too much, to the point of where you have to post about it.

Try deep breathing, thinking about someone you love, or something funny the next time you get all pissy and such.

Stress isn't good for the heart nor for muscle.

~SC~
    Always a wise man SC have you ever thought about doing a show like Dr Phil lol

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Always a wise man SC have you ever thought about doing a show like Dr Phil lol
    All I can say is, u just never know.

~SC~

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    All I can say is, u just never know.

~SC~
    Haha...Dr. Swolecat, I can see it now (but I won't be watching it)

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i look at chicken to make sure theres no growths, mold or severed penises in it

3 mins tops

How much of the 3 min

go by for cheking if there are severed penises in it?

Swole, maybe I am a little high strung, but I feel as if it's more courtesy than anything, something alot of people lack. for instance, I would never leave my cart right in the middle of an aisle so nobody could get through, because I think"geez, maybe I might be in somebody's way" but some people just dont give a sh*t and that is what I get upset about. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty........

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Swole, maybe I am a little high strung, but I feel as if it's more courtesy than anything, something alot of people lack. for instance, I would never leave my cart right in the middle of an aisle so nobody could get through, because I think"geez, maybe I might be in somebody's way" but some people just dont give a sh*t and that is what I get upset about. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty........
    Courtesy seems to be a lost concept in our society today......I have to agree..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    agreed people in general are self absorbed..........let me tell you a little about myself.............

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I'll have big butt Latinas in thongs sitting around the stage for eye candy, just for the h*ll of it. So, I believe you'll be tuning in!

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    tl;dr

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I sometimes spend a few minutes inspecting the london broil. I hate getting a big chunk of it and taking it out of the package only to find the bottom half is all fat. Those sons of bitches.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i inspect all my food, i stand and look at the chicken and so on, the eggs, everything. ppl that dont like it, can piss off, or go to another store... spend less time in life worrying about everyone else dude and worry about your business... bc the rest of the world isnt controlled by you, and ppl in public who are minding their own, dont care if u are rush everything u do.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    hahaha Dr. Swolecat thats good!

Who in their right mind would want to get between Deca and his food?????

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i sometimes camp out in the middle of the aisle.....just to piss ppl in a rush off

Thread Information