Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I know it's you Loz............pretty transparent.
    Just cram it. You done accused me of being 3 different members (Loz, LeanMeOut,Hoss) already and got proved wrong. Then when people called you a dumb ass you deleted the thread.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Making things up I see, I don't even know who hoss is, 2nd you could have been LMO but I see now that you are LOZ.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm feeling some major love in here!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    you do? you would have like no more than 50 posts if it werent for the useless gargabe you blab obout in this lounge.
    You obviously have some type of crush on me bro. Seriously if you have any type of problem with me just pm me like a man. No need to flame on a very important thread. And FYI I post in subjects that I have knowledge about. I just done senselessly parrot info that I have read in previous posts. Seriously if you have a problem with me pm me about it and we will handle it like gentlemen.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Seriously me pm me about it and we will handle it like gentlemen.
    mine would sound like this...

the other night when you left, i could barely keep my wild fires from burning down the house, the methods you used for my gratifycation were rezilyant(thats how we spell it in GA). the climax almost broke my shockra, and then you started again, ive heard of machines like yourself but this was my first chance to expiernce it. the way in which you caressed me was brilliant, ive never felt so volital in someones hands as i did yours. i didnt know if i were gonna rave with excitement or flurry with anger from when you stoppped. never the less, it was the massage ive ever gotten. you left your bra here..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Making things up I see, I don't even know who hoss is, 2nd you could have been LMO but I see now that you are LOZ.

Oh so you are the guy who accused me of being PB........get a life. I heard about this but I never found out who it was..... WTF would ever make you think I would make another name to talk sh*t to anyone? I have no problem speaking my mind from my own name thank you very much.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I am glad to see things have returned to normal. As I have only been here several months, even I can feel that AR has hit some kind of positive momentum. There is no question that the Lounge contributes to that.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Deca , are you a ghost writer for Penthouse forum?

DECA you are twisted LOL.

We need a WWF/AR room so you men can go settle your differences in the Cage of Death or something.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    DECA you are twisted LOL.

We need a WWF/AR room so you men can go settle your differences in the Cage of Death or something.
    if so, then im the andy kauffman, and i wrestle only women..lol

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    lmao...I love man on the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Alright....it's on. I'll meet you in the ring....don't forget the baby oil

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Dude you been shoving way to much coffee up your ass you need to lay off the anal caffeine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information