icewind is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Need advice with girl

I need your advice guys....

About a week ago I have met this girl at a club...and ever since then we have been togheter day and night...I was basicaly living with her...

The problem is, that before her 4 day trip to Las Vegas, yesterday, she told me we should be just friends for now. I have the feeling she got tired of me and that it might have been too much for her all of a sudden... in other words we spent too much time togheter...

I called her but no answer and I'm affraid that when she comes back, she will ask me to stop seeing her...

Anybody have any advice for this situation...?!?

Read my thread and save the heartache and money......

Become a monk. Don't mind me I'm bitter right now.
    Good luck

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    uhhh, yah, DUDE .... TAKE IT EASY MAN!

if I were her, I wouldnt only run from you, I'd probably throw a possible physical threat in there too.

you gotta relax man, all of a sudden your bf and gf with this chick YOU JUST MET!?!?!?

holy crap, SERIOUSLY you gotta relax man, OMG!

P.S ya, your gonna lose IF YOU DONT LET HER GO! if you ACT NORMAL then maybe she'll stick around!

geesus buddy

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Id say your final attempt to this would be to make her jealous...in other words...she wont realize what she had until it was gone...then and only then you could slowly come back to her, but this time dont be clingy...it worked for me before

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You may have been used, played ........however you want to call it. Be proud you were chosen, she could have had anyone, move on.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmm that's pretty fast even by today's standards. Go home. Leave her a note telling her you enjoyed her company and hope she had a good time in Vegas. Tell her you'll call in a couple days to see if she wants to get together. Give her a couple days when she gets back.....call, ask her out and see how she responds.

Don't be pushy or needy.....we really don't like that.

Good luck....

And DON'T listen to Mondo...he's not in the RIGHT frame of mind right now.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    you called it "I have the feeling she got tired of me and that it might have been too much for her all of a sudden... in other words we spent too much time togheter..."

thats the best way to kill a new relationship. they have to always want more of you than they have. it makes them want you more and more. being clingy drives them away. and the more you chase her, the more you're going to drive her away. "he who chases loses races"

you probably had tremendous natural chemistry at first, but you've probably already destroyed any hope of making this work. your only hope now is to give her her space. if she wants to be with you, she'll be with you. you can't make someone like you more by chasing them harder, it doesn't work that way.

The voice of experience there!. What MMA said has been my experience over the last 38yrs, boy and man.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    Have a few drinks, hit up the club again, and bring home another piece of ass!

~SC~

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....Oboy. Once you get the "let's be friends" speech it is all over for you.
    My advice...... put on your armor and go afield..... search out a new one.

Be Real is offline Banned
    She just did what i've done to countless chicks. Bang them for a week then you realize man this person is NOT who I want to be with, why in fact they disgust me. It gets to a point with me after a week of seeing a chick where I dont even want to bone them anymore and start looking for someone else.

decadbal is offline Banned
    count your blessings, she put out, and she saved you the trouble of thinkin of some stupid lie to tell her u dont wanna keep taggin her.. say thank u, take her some candy and thank god, bc it wont ever be this easy again

LOL Deca .......such a romantic.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

loydchristmas is offline New Member
    Man this is like the same situation that i have been in. I met a girl, ended up staying at her house ther first night we met. Hung out with her quite a bit, and then things just cooled off real quick. I think i overpursued, i never usually do that, but this chick was just a lot of fun. Anyway, i think the only thing we can do now is act like we dont give a **** and hope they come back to us. If they dont, **** it we just have to get over it. There are too many chicks out there to let 1 get you down. Also, i would do what someone else suggested and go after other girls. Good luck man.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    What he said

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    she probly wanted a peice of ass just like you.

she liked you at first but then she got to know you..lol

chalk it up to bad luck, and next time leave while the gettins good, shes gotta want more, not already getting too much.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE

~SC~
    Once again good advice from the swole man

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

~SC~
    I beleive this would be your best solution, and this time put the dick down really good then ignore her for a while

jonnytour is offline Member
    Agreed. Leave this chick alone for a while. Either forget her completely and start taggin something else or leave her aolne foe a while and then try to hit her up again. Good luck!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    get over it..........you have known her for a week
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    First i would tell her I dont want to be her frined.. Do oyu know what that means? That means you can look but dont have any feelings for me sexually and dont think your ever going to get any again. So ljbf I say no. But anything else I would give you bro wouldnt work cause you made oyurself to available. Why should she want you when you are easily had..ie no girls calling oyu on the phone no friends to intefere you made her oyu priority and not your life so she doesnt repsect you... Move on hi the club and learn where you went wrong

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    count your blessings, she put out, and she saved you the trouble of thinkin of some stupid lie to tell her u dont wanna keep taggin her.. say thank u, take her some candy and thank god, bc it wont ever be this easy again
    hahahaha SO TRUE!!!

Bro, you wanna hear the BEST advice... DONT CALL HER!! Everything that these guys said is true!! She is sick of you! The only way to get her back, (and this will only work if you were good in the sack and tustworthy) is to treat her like $hit!! Dont call her, ignore her to a certain point. When you see her out, avoid her and hit/flirt on every girl possible!! She'll call!!!

good luck w/ that! wussy hahahaha jk!! happens to everybody, dont sweat it!!

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    find out what hotel she's staying at in Vegas, fly down before her, surprise her at the hotel by telling her you just got a hotel job for the week so u can be closer to her. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    get over it..........you have known her for a week

**** girl you are HARSH!!!!!!

boffo is offline Junior Member
    i have always thought step one: you should become friends with the girl first and get to know each other and find out what each other is like , then step two: you can work the relationship part! i persoanlly do not want to jump into a relationship i want to be friends first. buts thats me.

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    Short term doesnt equal long term.

icewind is offline Associate Member

crap...

Thanks for the help you guys....but it is too late....she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore...she's avoiding me...

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I need your advice guys....

About a week ago I have met this girl at a club...and ever since then we have been togheter day and night...I was basicaly living with her...

The problem is, that before her 4 day trip to Las Vegas, yesterday, she told me we should be just friends for now. I have the feeling she got tired of me and that it might have been too much for her all of a sudden... in other words we spent too much time togheter...

I called her but no answer and I'm affraid that when she comes back, she will ask me to stop seeing her...

You dont want my advice, according to others my relationship with my ladies isn't all that healthy. But i'd say forget her

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Thanks for the help you guys....but it is too late....she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore...she's avoiding me...
    lol..cant help but laugh at a time like this

Thread Information