Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I want to die.

So I haven't been able to find a girl that I would actually date for a while now, it's my own fault I am entirely too picky. But today I saw hope at the gym at my school, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and I mean fvcking gorgeous walks in and starts doing some lunges.... to give you an idea of what she looks likes.....umm the only person I could compare her to is Anna Kornikova but this girl has bigger tits and a nicer ass by far...anyway I am working out and I am about to introduce myself and then my COACH walks up and says "hey keeps the rest of these horn dogs away from my DAUGHTER.

I want death..... so if anyone would like to assist me I will pm you my address. .

Odin is offline Member
    So big deal if its the coaches daughter, how does that effect anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    So big deal if its the coaches daughter, how does that effect anything?
    He's an old school italian guy, no interacial stuff allowed and he could definatly fvck with my playing time.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Talk to her!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    DE - I feel your pain. You are doing the smart and respectful thing to avoid your coaches daughter. Believe it or not there are plenty of your fishies in the sea.....lol
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 01-31-2005 at 08:22 PM.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Priorities suck don't they?????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    DE - I feel your pain. You are going the smart and respectful thing to avoid your coaches daughter. Believe it or not there are plenty of your fishies in the sea.....lol
    yeah......i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Priorities suck don't they?????
    don't be mad cause it's over between us....I am just trying to pick up the pieces of my broken heart and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    don't be mad cause it's over between us....I am just trying to pick up the pieces of my broken heart and move on.
    I know my love......and I don't hate you for that. I know you can never hope to find the same fire and passion we shared. Any future relationship will pale in comparison.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I know my love......and I don't hate you for that. I know you can never hope to find the same fire and passion we shared. Any future relationship will pale in comparison.
    God..... do you really have to rub it in like that? you are a mean.....mean women. AT least I have the memories.

Odin is offline Member
    What nationality are you bro?

What nationality are you bro?
    Black

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Look, are those rain clouds? Darkness I see for you young jedi. hahahahaha

God..... do you really have to rub it in like that? you are a mean.....mean women. AT least I have the memories.
    I wrote that with deep sadness in my heart. I miss you too my love. But I had to set you free so that you could go out and achieve your true and full potential. Through our heart break, we will both grow to be better people.

Odin is offline Member
    I guess I don't know? Just act like your doing the coach a favor and keep all the guys away from her until your graduate, then sweep her on her feet and take her to college with you. The farther away the better, and just try keep your address from getting back to your old coach. That's the best I can come up with.

I wrote that with deep sadness in my heart. I miss you too my love. But I had to set you free so that you could go out and achieve your true and full potential. Through our heart break, we will both grow to be better people.

I can tell with that statement that you still have love in your heart for me........... you know I was always my best when I was with you baby, you bring the best out of me.

Odin is offline Member
    What the hell if going on here?? Commando your married and he's in school still?? Am I missing somthing or going brain dead here or what??

BDTR is offline Retired
    college.

What the hell if going on here?? Commando your married and he's in school still?? Am I missing somthing or going brain dead here or what??

Odin is offline Member
    OK, your chances of getting with her are slim picking unless you make the draft or get into the mob.

OK, your chances of getting with her are slim picking unless you make the draft or get into the mob.
    yeah that's what i was thinkin

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Just tell the coach that you are a dark sicillian, while talking with your hands, and you will be familia in no time.

I can tell with that statement that you still have love in your heart for me........... you know I was always my best when I was with you baby, you bring the best out of me.
    We brought the best out in one another....but you had your dream of playing ball and alas I am here serving my country......doomed to a fate WORSE than death, duty on this rock...so close yet so far from our hot steamy passion! You honor the memor of our relationship with every yard you run, every opponent you tackle and every coaches daughter you nail!

You figured it out. I was actually his junior high teacher and we had a torrid love affair. Once it was time for him to move on to college, he was just too old and I had to move on to another young man....I am a teacher, it's my job to develope the pimp daddy's of the future

We brought the best out in one another....but you had your dream of playing ball and alas I am here serving my country......doomed to a fate WORSE than death, duty on this rock...so close yet so far from our hot steamy passion! You honor the memor of our relationship with every yard you run, every opponent you tackle and every coaches daughter you nail!
    hahahahaha You know what I like to hear, thanks CB I needed to laugh.

Odin is offline Member
    You figured it out. I was actually his junior high teacher and we had a torrid love affair. Once it was time for him to move on to college, he was just too old and I had to move on to another young man....I am a teacher, it's my job to develope the pimp daddy's of the future
    too each their own, Just make sure their over 18.

you taught me well

hahahahaha You know what I like to hear, thanks CB I needed to laugh.

LOL I'm here for you D. On the serious side....the pleasure you will gain from getting with this girl is not worth the possible damage it could do to your dreams....

Oh and someone tell Odin he lost his sense of humor.....and not to take things so literal.

I like em young....but I draw the line at hmmm 19 hee hee

LOL I'm here for you D. On the serious side....the pleasure you will gain from getting with this girl is not worth the possible damage it could do to your dreams....
    yea I know, It's just frustrating is all.

I am the master and you were a worthy pupil

you taught me well

Odin is offline Member

Oh and someone tell Odin he lost his sense of humor.....and not to take things so literal.

I like em young....but I draw the line at hmmm 19 hee hee
    Dude, how am I suppose to know what's going on?? You two could be sitting in a hot tube together right now for all I know?? I seen a lot crazier things on this forum today.

Dude, how am I suppose to know what's going on?? You two could be sitting in a hot tube together right now for all I know?? I seen a lot crazier things on this forum today.
    only in my dreams bro......only in my dreams

LOL I know Odin...If I'm a DUDE and we are in a hot TUBE right now....that means that D is batting for the other team!!!

only in my dreams bro......only in my dreams
    There was that one time in the ..............................when you did the thing with the thing.........you remember????

There was that one time in the ..............................when you did the thing with the thing.........you remember????
    shhhhhhhhhh, I don't want people finding out.....i thought that was a secret.

shhhhhhhhhh, I don't want people finding out.....i thought that was a secret.
    see I didn't give the details.......and besides it's the cover story for when you did THAT thing that you did in the place with the thing and the thing!

see I didn't give the details.......and besides it's the cover story for when you did THAT thing that you did in the place with the thing and the thing!
    just don't tell your bf or he might feel insecure.

It's our little secret.......well, ours and the thousands of members here on the board....but I'm sure they won't tell!!!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    DE - I feel your pain. You are doing the smart and respectful thing to avoid your coaches daughter. Believe it or not there are plenty of your fishies in the sea.....lol
    Yeah...but who wants to date a fish right?! They're are other girls out there man...don't give up. Even tho the select few YOU may be looking for are a rare breed...keep in mind that nobody is perfect and not to be so picky. I'm not sayin lower your standards...just don't overly criticize women, they're already hard enough on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Yeah...but who wants to date a fish right?! They're are other girls out there man...don't give up. Even tho the select few YOU may be looking for are a rare breed...keep in mind that nobody is perfect and not to be so picky. I'm not sayin lower your standards...just don't overly criticize women, they're already hard enough on themselves.
    I know, I blame myself and my last gf......she was and still is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and since she was so hot it is hard for me to find someone that is even in the same league as her.

I never criticize women, I just don't want to settle for someone that I know I can do better than.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information