Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Why you should never let what you read supercede common sense.....

Ok so I run out of hair jail the other day... and im looking around the bathroom like **** cuz my mop is in bad shape without something... so while on the ****ter deciding wheather to just shave my head or actually go out and buy some hair gel I notice a bottle of Aloe Vera I had sitting on the sink for a sunburn I had gotten recently. So I pick it up and start reading the back label... hmmm "Also try using Aloe Vera Gel as.... " you guessed it hair gel. Ok wheather it was out of neccecity or pure ignorance I allowed myself to beleive that Aloe Vera would make a great substitute hair gel I do not know..... Needless to say it didn't work out very well lol.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahaha, i bet your hair was great and shiny

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Ok so I run out of hair jail the other day... and im looking around the bathroom like **** cuz my mop is in bad shape without something... so while on the ****ter deciding wheather to just shave my head or actually go out and buy some hair gel I notice a bottle of Aloe Vera I had sitting on the sink for a sunburn I had gotten recently. So I pick it up and start reading the back label... hmmm "Also try using Aloe Vera Gel as.... " you guessed it hair gel. Ok wheather it was out of neccecity or pure ignorance I allowed myself to beleive that Aloe Vera would make a great substitute hair gel I do not know..... Needless to say it didn't work out very well lol.
    Hair jail???

Be Real is offline Banned
    i've been using vaseline as hair gel for years now. Just not on my head if you know what i mean.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    i've been using vaseline as hair gel for years now. Just not on my head if you know what i mean.
    lol.

Thread Information