slizzut is offline Senior Member

Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity

Man he added some serious size since being in Van Wilder. He had a great physique, very lean and some decent size.

Also, this movie was fun as hell to go see. It was constant action, not one slow part and Jessica Biel is a-mazing.

chevy44 is offline Member
    yeah that mofo is def on steroids ... **** in roider (that was a joke by the way) i def. thought he was going to ruin the movie but he did awesome... and jess is def. one good looking girl..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i keep hearin all this talk about him. someone wanna post a pic,im too lazy to do ne research

allsaucedup is offline Member

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    He is tiny.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    he is definately small but lots bigger than he was in van wilder. looks good if you like that lil lean look though.
    ~HOP

allsaucedup is offline Member
    let me go ahead and post it before swole cat comes in do you train legs Ryan were's the leg pic

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I thought the same thing (that he was not that big) but remember he is like 6'3" tall...I read somewhere that he weighs like 200 - 210lbs. I agree..he definately juiced for this...Hollywood is all about the quick fix.

decadbal is offline Banned
    everyone should juice...everyone

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Everyone assumes he juiced. No one works out naturally these days? Someone as small as him, he could achieve his build naturally. Now if he was 6'3" 270, then I would question whether he juiced or not.

gq_neo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Everyone assumes he juiced. No one works out naturally these days? Someone as small as him, he could achieve his build naturally. Now if he was 6'3" 270, then I would question whether he juiced or not.
    only problem with that is that he went from scrawny to that in about 5 months time ... I think thats tough to do nautrally.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Boy I'm sick of reading this guy juices and that guy juices when it comes to some hollywood star.Yeah Vin juices so does Dicaprio,Will Smith and yeah even Pee Wee Herman does.These guys don't need to juice the gains they get are not consistent with juice at all.Most of these guys hire diet gurus and personal trainers to get them to where they are.Look what Linda Hamilton did for T2 you telling me she juiced up come on

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq_neo
    only problem with that is that he went from scrawny to that in about 5 months time ... I think thats tough to do nautrally.
    I disgree, it is very possible. He gained some muscle and lost some fat, he's def. not huge, you can get cut on a clean diet and lets not forget he is an actor so for 6months to a year all he had to do was eat the food his chef made him and have his personal trainer come over and kick his ass.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Boy I'm sick of reading this guy juices and that guy juices when it comes to some hollywood star.Yeah Vin juices so does Dicaprio,Will Smith and yeah even Pee Wee Herman does.These guys don't need to juice the gains they get are not consistent with juice at all.Most of these guys hire diet gurus and personal trainers to get them to where they are.Look what Linda Hamilton did for T2 you telling me she juiced up come on
    daamn you....you beat me by 1 min...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Yeah, alot of people need to realise the fact that these guys do not work normal jobs like you and me, if they take on a role such as this, make no mistake they have a dietician, personal trainer etc.. at all times to help them get into the role.

He was already "cut" and lean in Van Wilder, it looks like he added maybe 10-15lbs? That is very possible.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Deca is right they all should juice. Maybe those treehugging liberal ****s could help loosing things up.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i wanna be big like ryan reynolds

aragorn1500 is offline New Member
    I seemed like a joke when he was fighting Triple H- there is a slight weight difference there.

Also, when Blade and Jessica were gearing up to go to the last fight scene I thought it would have been nice if they showed her putting on a "Tactical" thong- for those of us who notice those things.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Nah dude, he didnt juice. Whole article on it in the Jan 05 muscle and fitness. He had a sick trainer, and they interviewed Reynolds, and he was saying his routine. He was bulking like a madman..........its natural......

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude holy ****!!! He looks like he may actually bench 200 lbs!!!!! Must be roids!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dude holy ****!!! He looks like he may actually bench 200 lbs!!!!! Must be roids!!!
    nahhhhhhhh, just all those semen filled eclairs eaten while on set

Thread Information