Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    if you treat someone like they're better than you, they'll treat you like they're better than you too.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Women who share my thoughts about fit, muscular men don't generally hang out in smoke filled bars around men that engage in those activities. If I want to meet a man that likes to party, drink, smoke and fuk, I'm going to a bar...if I want to meet a man that cares about his body, his health and works hard on himself...Im gonna meet them in places where they are engaging in heathy activites....I met my man at the Mr. Olympia .
    Perfect CB.. I am only 20 and not interested in dating, trying to focus on me.. But I observe girls in the bars and wonder to myself why would anyone want these.. They have no goals in life all they want to do is party mon-sun!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Something.....cause he woudn't get no play here. Or FAT chicks that are just happy to be getting some action/attention they will do anything to get it. If he was pulling that with a WOMAN with a shred of self-esteem.....he'd get nothing but a door slammed in his face!

EXACTAMUNDO!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Exactly. I think the gym would be a good place for a fitness oriented guy to meet a girl. But sometimes I think the girls there want to work out and not be bothered. My friend started up his own gym and he said most of his female clients go to his because the larger ones are like meat markets, which they dont like. So its hard to know how a girl will react in the gym.
    I don't know....I wouldn't want to be approached in the middle of a workout .. hey ya wanna go out sometime. My ex was smart....he started talking to me about training and then found out a little about me. He was always there at the same time. It was a slow process....but finally we went out and dated for a year and half....till he went back to the fat cow I showed a pic of in the internet dating site thread!!!

You just have to be tactful and respectful about how you go about it.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I have a bro that is the same way. He gets a$$ out the....well a$$. He is the biggest d1ck too. I can barely stand to be around him, sometimes I want to hit him but the chicks like him. Also he doesn't work out and has a big beer belly. It just astounds me to watch him in action.

CB - you are right, a lot of the women he gets look good but have no respect for themselves. It's clear right away b/c when he is a smart ass they just laugh at it, while I'm expecting them to slap him and walk away.

solid-d is offline Member

true

Best quote so far.... Its very true...

you don't have to be an asshole, just be strong. thoroughly respect yourself. remember, you're not there to impress her, she has to impress you. do not tolerate any disrespect. don't cater to her unless she deserves it. most men will go all out, doing anything for a girl they just met, buy her things, take her nice places. but they will do little for a girlfrind who has EARNED the right to be treated well, by treating you like gold every day. i don't treat a woman like a princess until she has earned it.[/QUOTE]

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Girls love assholes for some reason. But assholes just get ass, not relationships for long.

Find a happy medium. Dont be submissive, but dont be overly dominant.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Has it ever occured to you that the reason why he goes through so many girls is because they get tired of taking his crap, and he has to look for other ones? Your freind is probably exaggerating his conquests. I've known guys that treat girls like crap (relavtively speaking, they hit them or anything, etc) who can get maybe a girl every now and then who will put up with that, but for the most part, it seems like girls get tired of it really fast.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway. If a girl wants you to treat her like crap, shes probably got issues you don't want to deal with anyway. I've yet to see a really good looking girl who takes $hit from a guy of hers on a regular basis, and that should seem obvious to everyone why that is: they can do better and they know it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Exactly. Too many men out there to deal with jerks. Sex might be good once or twice but after that SEE YA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Has it ever occured to you that the reason why he goes through so many girls is because they get tired of taking his crap, and he has to look for other ones? Your freind is probably exaggerating his conquests. I've known guys that treat girls like crap (relavtively speaking, they hit them or anything, etc) who can get maybe a girl every now and then who will put up with that, but for the most part, it seems like girls get tired of it really fast.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway. If a girl wants you to treat her like crap, shes probably got issues you don't want to deal with anyway. I've yet to see a really good looking girl who takes $hit from a guy of hers on a regular basis, and that should seem obvious to everyone why that is: they can do better and they know it.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    LOL too much information, mind blowing im sure.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I got this buddy of mine out in Minnesota who went forever without getting any, and now he has so many pieces of ass I cant keep track of them all. The funniest part about this guy, is he does everything the complete opposite of what people tell you to do. For one, he never pays for sh*t when it comes to a date, and he tells them that from the start "sure, we can go out to dinner together but I can only pay for mine." The guy was screwing this one chick, and she asked if he was coming over there tomorrow and he actually looks her in the eye and says"I'm sorry, I'm going out with the guys, bro's before ho's" I mean it's unbelievable!! We would go to the strip club together and when some chick would come around and ask him if he wanted a private dance for 20 bucks he'd reply"I got 20 bucks but I want 3 of them" like negotiating or some ****. This guy is truly an ass to women. He even hits them up for gas money now!!! "I'm sorry baby, I cant come over there tonight, my tank is on empty and I dont get my check until Friday, I mean if you wanna give me 5 bucks for gas I can" I just can't get over it, and his pick-up lines? Here is one for example. He walks up to some waitress and says this; "Hey, let me ask you a question if you dont mind. If you had some bitch you were screwing and she wanted a relationship but you didnt, and she kept calling you, would you just drop her cold turkey or keep screwing her?" This was actually his line!!! And within the next couple hours he has a date lined up with her the next day, after that pickup line!! I just dont believe it, he does everything the total opposite of what your supposed to do. I just laugh when I see these guys that go out and try to play it off like they are rich, then I think of my buddy who plays it off like he's a broke self centered jerk, then just keeps stashing money away every paycheck, hahaahha. Unbelievable!!!

You can look like Brad Pitt, Ronnie or Woody Alen, it doesnt matter - its all about SELF CONFIDIENCE (dunno about the spelling ) - and it sounds like your boy has a lot of it

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Nice guys finish last when it comes to some women go fig

And as far as those GQ skinny punks in hollywood,the reason women like them is because of their MONEY not their looks money talks and if you have the bling bling you get the zing zing

It's not just about the money. Right now I live in a 3rd world country and I am very wealthy compared to the men here. I have never had a hard time pickin up women in the states. But I have had several ladies here say you look too big. I am carrying some water right now (cycle) but stats are 5ft 7in. around 195 lbs less than 10% bodyfat. Believe it or not I took my shirt off the other day and a van stopped to check me out. They think I am huge and I still feel like a puny sucker.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    women like an A-Hole cos they love a challenge - they want to be the one that can change that person and get him to settle down

if you hand everything to them on a plate, they love it at first, but in no time at all they will get bored and leave you for an A-Hole - i know from experience cos i used to be nice to them and it got me no where fast

have you ever heard of the expression "Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen"

you dont actually have to be an A-hole, but make her chase you a bit, stand her up once or twice, dont ring her for a few days - let her see that you have other girls interested in you, make her a bit jealous

all women say they want a nice guy, but they dont mean it
    nice guys finish last
    challenge her, make her chase YOU

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    women like an A-Hole cos they love a challenge - they want to be the one that can change that person and get him to settle down

if you hand everything to them on a plate, they love it at first, but in no time at all they will get bored and leave you for an A-Hole - i know from experience cos i used to be nice to them and it got me no where fast

have you ever heard of the expression "Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen"

you dont actually have to be an A-hole, but make her chase you a bit, stand her up once or twice, dont ring her for a few days - let her see that you have other girls interested in you, make her a bit jealous

all women say they want a nice guy, but they dont mean it
    nice guys finish last
    challenge her, make her chase YOU
    right on g-spot!

I have this friend who has an unlimited minutes phone plan, and i swear he uses his phone ass much or more than a girl. It sickens me. In fact, im gonna start a thread about this!

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    it isn't so much that women like assholes, it's that they hate weak men. and the classic "nice guy" who caters to their every whim almost always comes off as weak.

you don't have to be an asshole, just be strong. thoroughly respect yourself. remember, you're not there to impress her, she has to impress you. do not tolerate any disrespect. don't cater to her unless she deserves it. most men will go all out, doing anything for a girl they just met, buy her things, take her nice places. but they will do little for a girlfrind who has EARNED the right to be treated well, by treating you like gold every day. i don't treat a woman like a princess until she has earned it.

Very good point(s) !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information