Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    boffo is offline Junior Member

Is online dating a joke or is it worth a run?

I was scamming through some online dating site the other night and there seems to be alote of good looking chicks on them (at least the pics are) just wondering if anyone on here has tried that route at all?? if so was it worth it?
    you see i dont go to bars/clubs etc. so right there 99% of my chances are out the door! and besides i DO NOT want to meet my girlfriend in a bar anyhow (not exactly the best quality to get, but yes very hot) . and my work takes up alote of my time so i cant really go out scamming for a girlfriend. and no not the gym either i go there to move weight not socialize. anyhow those sites are not cheap by anymeans. just want some advice before i spend money on it(maybe)

dude, definitely worth it!!! I met my girl on one, and I've probably dated 4 or 5 that I met on there. Most of the girls on there are on there because they are tired of the bar scene as well. Alot of them are single mothers, but alot arent. I think it's great, it's like shopping for a new car or something. Think about it, you can pay 20 bucks a month and get to know a ****load of women!!! You'd blow that in a bar in one night, and MAYBE get a phone number. You'd be surprised too, alot of them are actually really attractive, and you get to see thier picture sober,hehheheheh.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Two words for you....

Buyer beware!!!

First pic is the one she sends out...

Second pic is the current pic and she weighs about 60 lbs more than she did in the first
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:21 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Buyer beware!!!

Second pic is the current pic and she weighs about 60 lbs more than she did in the first

Buyer beware!!!

just what im affraid of! a remember a past guy i knew talking about emailing this chick for i forget how many weeks and when they met up she was like 200lbs and her profile said she worked out and was athletic?? must have been on a test suspension bulk cycle at the time or something ha,ha,ha if that happened to me i would turn right around and walk out the door!

nah dude, give it a shot! There are some on there who do throw you for a loop. But you need to know how to avoid that. Actually, there are women on there who are sick and tired of men only wanting them for the way they look. They may only post a picture of thier face for that reason, but are really slammin'. Just dont beat around the bush and talk to them over a computer for more than a a few days or a week at the most. If they cant meet you by then, move on. **** bro, I might have to dig up some old pictures and show you some of the chicks I've met on there, you'd be surprised!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Would you go for the girl behind door #2????? I think she's frightening looking. I'd have to have the thing on the forehead removed.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Nothing wrong with online dating...just be smart about it. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    I have one freind that does really well on those internet dating sites. Hes banging any where for 2-4 chicks at a time. Ive seen a buyer beware deal. I freind a couple years ago wanted to go meet these college girls he was talking to online. This one girl that he was suppose to be meeting had gained about 50-75lbs since the photo she sent of her in her underwear.

if i decide to join one sometime i have either match.com, e harmony (which seems like its for people that want to get married the next week or something) or yahoo personals?? i dont know, any suggestions?

Would you go for the girl behind door #2????? I think she's frightening looking. I'd have to have the thing on the forehead removed.
    Hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder....hahha

you want match.com, yahoo personals sucks, and e harmony sounds like it's so specific about somebody it just may be ridiculous. stuff like , do you prefer pepsi or coke? Stupid sh*t from what I hear. Go with match, I've had pretty good luck on there. Unless you live in some redneck town, because the pickins get slimmer in smaller cities, obviously. Here is a pic of my girl, I met her off match. Love her to death man, been with her for almost 6 months and havent had an argument yet,hahahahaa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is online dating a joke or is it worth a run?-stacy.jpg  

heres one im sure would be great (adultfriendfinder.com) i could go on there and hook up with some trailer trash miss rotton crotch thats hoping they can find another guy to knockem up for some more child support! why not just rent a whore for a hour??

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    you want match.com, yahoo personals sucks, and e harmony sounds like it's so specific about somebody it just may be ridiculous. stuff like , do you prefer pepsi or coke? Stupid sh*t from what I hear. Go with match, I've had pretty good luck on there. Unless you live in some redneck town, because the pickins get slimmer in smaller cities, obviously. Here is a pic of my girl, I met her off match. Love her to death man, been with her for almost 6 months and havent had an argument yet,hahahahaa.
    wow! bro you scored there! any special advice i should know about?

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boffo
    why not just rent a whore for a hour??
    Do you have the website for this?

Quote Originally Posted by boffo
    heres one im sure would be great (adultfriendfinder.com) i could go on there and hook up with some trailer trash miss rotton crotch thats hoping they can find another guy to knockem up for some more child support! why not just rent a whore for a hour??
    Nah man, stay away from that one, I tried that before as well. All the hot chicks are bots, the only real ones are nasty fat bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Nah man, stay away from that one, I tried that before as well. All the hot chicks are bots, the only real ones are nasty fat bitches.

Didnt know how many desperate guys there were here on AR. lol j/k

Didnt know how many desperate guys there were here on AR. lol j/k
    hahaahahha, its called networkin baby, networkin!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    desperate is the nice word..clearly not the words id use..lol but we will stick with yorus for now..lol

I suppose but you didnt' answer the question.....and what ya be holding... a paper bag????

Hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder....hahha

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand why people use online services... it is the new age and it is easier, yeah... but whatever happened to hooking up the old fashion way? Women are weary to go home with someone they meet at the bar, but in reality there are more potential dangers when meeting someone you meet on-line. For women it's always the possibility of meeting a stalker or rapist, for men it's more the danger of meeting an ugly chick. So it evens out.

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I don't understand why people use online services... it is the new age and it is easier, yeah... but whatever happened to hooking up the old fashion way? Women are weary to go home with someone they meet at the bar, but in reality there are more potential dangers when meeting someone you meet on-line. For women it's always the possibility of meeting a stalker or rapist, for men it's more the danger of meeting an ugly chick. So it evens out.
    you keep not understanding while I keep banging. Met my girl off online as well. Shes cool as hell and got to know her real good on the net first, she was a virgin and now shes a sex maniac.

I would say I've never met a man off the net but I met Mart at the Olympia....course after meeting him.....I realize he was like one of the girls .

Where is Mart anyway .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've met tons of girls online dating services, chats etc and and out of all of them maybe 2 of em ended up being normal. I'd say 80% of them are fcked up in some way or another. Also, alot of them have kids which isn't my cup of tea.
    If your just looking to get laid go for it but if your looking for a true relationship...Do it the old fashion way.

I suppose but you didnt' answer the question.....and what ya be holding... a paper bag????
    Be Holdin.....thats a good one CB. And for the record, it would be 2 paper bags. lol

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Where online can you find some bi girls lol

Be Holdin.....thats a good one CB. And for the record, it would be 2 paper bags. lol
    LOL And a blind fold for you....in case the two bags fall off!!! To be on the safe side....add some duck tape .
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2005 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Where online can you find some bi girls lol
    You're still not fooling anyone with the "I like Girls" routine.

Hey check out www.fitness-singles.com

Saw a couple cute girls in the Seattle area. Saw one with a title that said "Scratch and Sniff Thong". WTF is that?

You're still not fooling anyone with the "I like Girls" routine.

Shut up your just mad because everyone found out you go to online dating sites searching for men

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I'd say be VERY careful. I have a friend who ended up having to get a Restraint order. I suggest if you want a realationship go outside.

Shut up your just mad because everyone found out you go to online dating sites searching for men
    **** who told you?

**** who told you?
    Everybody on I4L

Everybody on I4L
    I better not see a name change over there @ I4L!!!!

I better not see a name change over there @ I4L!!!!
    It depends if you are a good boy or not

It depends if you are a good boy or not
    \
    Yeah Well I just signed up on another board you aren't a part of so you can't mess with me. neener-neener-neeenerrrrrr

\
    Yeah Well I just signed up on another board you aren't a part of so you can't mess with me. neener-neener-neeenerrrrrr
    www.ilovegaymen.com don't count as a board dude

www.ilovegaymen.com don't count as a board dude
    No not that one, I stay away from eastcoaster's homepage. I'm talking about a steroid message board you aren't allowed on.

No not that one, I stay away from eastcoaster's homepage. I'm talking about a steroid message board you aren't allowed on.
    Yeah I know what board you joined up I heard it's called IXM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information