ward065 is offline Member

Funny stuff at the grocery store!

Went to the grocery store to buy some of my food....Picked up about 6 lbs of tuna and 4 lbs of chicken.....As i was unloading it on the belt, this pretty overweight older woman behind me looks the 15 packs of chicken and tuna, and then she looks down at my arms and makes a funny expression on her face....like "What's your major problem?"

I decided to ask this woman why she was looking at me like that, and her only comment was "That's unique"...i smiled, and I was thinking about making a comment to her about her being quite overweight, but i decided not to be rude and didn't say anything. lol

Any similar experiences anyone else has had?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny...i would have looked back at her with a face of disgust of her rollls....it is unique to eat healthy is that a bad thing...people usuallly say how amazing it is that i eat so healthy for my age...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats funny...i would have looked back at her with a face of disgust of her rollls....it is unique to eat healthy is that a bad thing...people usuallly say how amazing it is that i eat so healthy for my age...
    a lot of people think bodybuilders are weird though...hey, don't you think most people would give Ronnie Coleman a funny look in the grocery store (Or anywhere else for that matter)?

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    i remember a time where i must have bought 6 or 7 big containers of cottage cheese at once. it was a young girl ringing me up and she was like ummm what are you gunna do with all this...i was like what do you think im gonna do with it, im going to bake 2 cakes and use the rest to feed my plants.........gave me the most confused look ive ever gotton.

i eventually told her i was going to eat it, and then she gave me the second most confused look ive ever gotton.

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i remember a time where i must have bought 6 or 7 big containers of cottage cheese at once. it was a young girl ringing me up and she was like ummm what are you gunna do with all this...i was like what do you think im gonna do with it, im going to bake 2 cakes and use the rest to feed my plants.........gave me the most confused look ive ever gotton.

i eventually told her i was going to eat it, and then she gave me the second most confused look ive ever gotton.
    u should have flexed for her, lol.....then she would have got it

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    haha next time ill give it a try

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i just eat roadkill to avoid this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    i just eat roadkill to avoid this problem.
    shit i always deny working out if they ask me anything, dont want to many people to know.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Went to the grocery store to buy some of my food....Picked up about 6 lbs of tuna and 4 lbs of chicken.....As i was unloading it on the belt, this pretty overweight older woman behind me looks the 15 packs of chicken and tuna, and then she looks down at my arms and makes a funny expression on her face....like "What's your major problem?"

I decided to ask this woman why she was looking at me like that, and her only comment was "That's unique"...i smiled, and I was thinking about making a comment to her about her being quite overweight, but i decided not to be rude and didn't say anything. lol

Any similar experiences anyone else has had?
    haha thats some funny shit.. people just dont get it bro..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u shud see the looks i get w/ my 15dozen eggs

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    I buy extra and pick stuff up for my roomate so that I can get those looks

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    do you eat them all??
    usually im shopping at Costco so when i buy a ton of egg whites and tuna, i dont get the crazy confused look that some of you guys get

although before i had the costco membership and i had to buy the little cans of tuna i did get many a weird look for buying maybe 50 cans of tuna every 2 weeks or so

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    holy shit.. the most i buy at a time is a 30 rack....i think even i would give u a wierd look haha....jp...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    holy shit.. the most i buy at a time is a 30 rack....i think even i would give u a wierd look haha....jp...
    ha i buy 3 of the 5doz boxes
    hardboil most make scrabled eggs LOTS of whites

Thread Information