dynamike is offline Associate Member

Talking IN Search OF REAL GYM in LA

moved here two weeks ago...having a real hard time findidng a real gym here...hard to beleive totally spoiled on the east coast...most of them are fitness places....overpriced and stale...or generally not our kind of place...bad enuff endeda cycle bout two and a half months ago..but if i dont find a decent place soon..im really gonna be in trouble here...Golds in Venice is:

a. overpriced

B. too far from hollywood

any suggestions help an ar brother out!! thanks

Nothing good near Hollyweird that I know of!!!!

I know the South Bay and the Valley.

Gold's venice rocks tho....love to train there when I can......History Bro.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    moved here two weeks ago...having a real hard time findidng a real gym here...hard to beleive totally spoiled on the east coast...most of them are fitness places....overpriced and stale...or generally not our kind of place...bad enuff endeda cycle bout two and a half months ago..but if i dont find a decent place soon..im really gonna be in trouble here...Golds in Venice is:

a. overpriced

B. too far from hollywood

any suggestions help an ar brother out!! thanks
    make the drive to venice to golds, its worth it,thats how cali is, gyms are expensive, crunch is twice as expensive, so is equinox, 24 hr and LA fitness suck arse, golds i hollywood is all gay, if that doesnt bother you, then that gym is alright,powerhouse in west LA is ok, but its pretty small, golds downtown is nice from what ive heard, angel city in marina del rey is real good also,

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Bro I was living in Hollywood and had the same problem. I finally decided just to drive to Venice to Golds. It was worth it.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    make the drive to venice to golds, its worth it,thats how cali is, gyms are expensive, crunch is twice as expensive, so is equinox, 24 hr and LA fitness suck arse, golds i hollywood is all gay, if that doesnt bother you, then that gym is alright,powerhouse in west LA is ok, but its pretty small, golds downtown is nice from what ive heard, angel city in marina del rey is real good also,
    I lift at the Gold's in Downtown...not too bad....except it is pretty crowded...in the morning is nice...overall nice facility....the Gold's in Redondo beachs sucks ass....Equinox in Pasadena is sweet...I may end up joing there again...the price is worth the minimal crowd and nice facility....the Equinox in West Holloywood is pretty gay and pretty celebrity type...however, like all have said you cannot beat Venice....

They use to have a sweet gym in Hollywood...which has since closed down cause the dude was slanging drugs from it...but like one has said we don't have much to choose from sinc emost places are fitnes clubs.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Nothing good near Hollyweird that I know of!!!!

I know the South Bay and the Valley.

Gold's venice rocks tho....love to train there when I can......History Bro.
    It's about time we get another South Bay junkie here...that makes three now...

Thread Information