EastCoaster is offline Banned

Beware! This is very Distrubing!!!! Caution!!!

My friends... My brotherhood... I'm sad that I sit before you today with such sad and disturbing news. It has come to my attention that we have a situation on our hands that needs to be handled with care and caution.

I dont know exacly how to say this, so I'm just going to be open and blunt about this...

We have a Butt Pirate amoung us... Thats right, a Butt Pirate is sharing the same board as us.

This is a matter which needs to be approached with care, as The Butt Pirate is very unstable at the moment.

I dont feel that I'm at liberty to release the name of The Butt Pirate, but I'm sure it will all come out in due time. This is going to be a very distrubing matter when everything comes into light... I'm sorry that I'm the one who had to deliver the news, but I thought everybody should know. I encourage you to grow eyes behind your back and dont trust anybody! The Butt Pirate has been known to get you from behind when you're least expecting it!

Good Luck and be safe bro's!

The Butt Pirate = aXe

decadbal is offline Banned
    and i thought id get to see a decapatated baby...

tease

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

tease

LOL, the sad thing is we came in here after expecting that deca ....

Same here
    alex

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

tease
    LMMFAO....
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    My friends... My brotherhood... I'm sad that I sit before you today with such sad and disturbing news. It has come to my attention that we have a situation on our hands that needs to be handled with care and caution.

I dont know exacly how to say this, so I'm just going to be open and blunt about this...

We have a Butt Pirate amoung us... Thats right, a Butt Pirate is sharing the same board as us.

This is a matter which needs to be approached with care, as The Butt Pirate is very unstable at the moment.

I dont feel that I'm at liberty to release the name of The Butt Pirate, but I'm sure it will all come out in due time. This is going to be a very distrubing matter when everything comes into light... I'm sorry that I'm the one who had to deliver the news, but I thought everybody should know. I encourage you to grow eyes behind your back and dont trust anybody! The Butt Pirate has been known to get you from behind when you're least expecting it!

Good Luck and be safe bro's!

The Butt Pirate = aXe
    Testimony from a prior victim. You didn't seem to mind at the time...so why the animosity now?

http://www.intensityxtrememuscle.com...mber.php?u=386

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll get yours a-hole

Thread Information