Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

M.I.L.F. opportunity knocking. need help!

Okay, heres the lowdown. I just heard that the milf that I work with just broke up with her BF. She has a kid with her ex husband and the only reason she was dating this other guy is cuz they were neighbors. My mother says she was distraugt at work today. I think she is attracted to me, but she is 38, and i am 23. This however would be a small mental obstacle for her to get over since the guy she just broke it off with has one arm and a constant unkept 5 o clock shadow look.(guess its to much work to shave when you have one arm, course one arms all i ever used shaving). Not to mention, one idiot girl at work married a guy who was 17 years older then her, so dating people in different age ranges doesn't seem to be out of vogue at my work,lol.

this bitch also seems pretty stupid. We were talking about our lovelives one day after my big break up with my love of my life, and she said not to worry cuz sometimes when you think love is not possible, something great happens. And then she says "Just look at me now. Just when i thought all guys were jerks, I found just what i wanted, and i wasn't even lookin." I felt like sayin, "Yeah, I'm sure i scrubby guy with one arm is what your lookin for. Yep. that'll last."
    Now im not an asshole who makes fun of cripples, i just get pissed off when she could have been fvckin me this whole time.

So...what do i do? She's has been broken up for a week. How long do i wait before gettin real friendly and stuff??????Another week? 2?

IM HORNY!!!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont sh!t where you eat.

But...milfs are great in bed. Tough choice.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

IM HORNY!!!!!!
    LOL. Well at least ur not beatin around the bush...

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    What Are You Waiting For Son!?!?!?!?!

maxex is offline Member
    dont wait another second, or someone else will get the cake, ATTACK!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    You have my blessing my son..Go forth now and hit that...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    What Are You Waiting For Son!?!?!?!?!
    so your sayin i should move on it now? that won't be too soon? Isn't there like a 2 week rule?
    then again, she's probably at her weakest right now.

of course, she'll probably be pretty week for at least the next month. I don't wann shoot too soon and **** myself. Maybe i'll just ask her how it's goin.

This whole thing is so funny. I remmber like 3 weeks ago she was on the phone with him and said "I love you" in such a mushy gay fashion, as if it was ever gonna last forever with him.
    In fact, i think it was kinda wrong what she did, leading a cripple on like that. She should have known better. Hell, that guy hasn't probably been laid or had female affection for years, then she comes along, all hot and sexy, and moves in with him and ****s him and says "i love you". He's never gonna have that again.He's probably gonna kill himself now.

No rules bro, she's single.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG
    Yes master, i will not fail!

"To honor you, shedoshi, means everything to me."
    Van Damme, Bloodsport.

Any christened milf hunters, feel free to post.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Be Real is offline Banned
    her ex had one arm but 3 legs.

seanw is offline Banned

OG
    OG you crack me up bro

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Hit that shiznet and report back to AR and give us updates

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Love it....

I would consider myself a very succesful milf hunter. I'm with a steady girlfriend now, but I've had my share of milfs in the past. It's really easy bro, for one she probably wants it all the time!! And she is weak and vulnerable right now, she probably can't take being lonely, and a young stud with some stamina may be what the doctor ordered. Think about all the advantages you have, you can play with both titties at the same time, or pick her up, she probably isnt used to that from the one armed guy, hahahahhaha, I'm sorry, ready for the flame.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No flame here............ see my thread !

I say do it now, but who knows, just test teh waters and see how it feels.

Peace
    Alex

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sometimes some of you make me detest this place!!!!!

That's all Im saying on this POS thread!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Look what you guys done did!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

I apologize CB!

OG

No need OG. I just get tired of threads where women are being called bitches and hos. How often do you see us ladies coming in and posting such derogatory comments about men? We may ask why or what was he thinking or whatever........but come on.

Sometimes it just feels like as a female I need to find another board because there's a general lack of respect.

And Im not directing this at anyone in specific....

I apologize CB!

OG
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    her ex had one arm but 3 legs.

I wondered that myself. hahahhahahaha. He'd have to i guess.

Her self esteem must be **** though if she has to go to armless guys for sex.
    I think i'll give her self esteem a "rise", if ya know what I mean.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Staaaaaart Fuuuuuuuuuckin!!!!

okay, im going to work now, and I'm gonna put my charm on.

Got the sexy cologn on. Washed my balls.

See yas when I get back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I would consider myself a very succesful milf hunter. I'm with a steady girlfriend now, but I've had my share of milfs in the past. It's really easy bro, for one she probably wants it all the time!! And she is weak and vulnerable right now, she probably can't take being lonely, and a young stud with some stamina may be what the doctor ordered. Think about all the advantages you have, you can play with both titties at the same time, or pick her up, she probably isnt used to that from the one armed guy, hahahahhaha, I'm sorry, ready for the flame.
    Hehehe

Hope your not mad at me barbi, im a nice guy

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the real question. You meet an amazing girl, but she has a boyfriend, but he lives like 5 hours away, what do you do then?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I've been with a few MILF's in my time. They are a lot of fun. No mind games, like to party, know what they want and are good in bed. What else can you ask for?

CB - am I wrong?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ****T.

well ive hunted 2 milf's. they were both wack jobs but insane in bed!!. go for it man. you only live once.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Nail her. She will probably teach ya something. You usually aren't hunting milf's, they just let you think you are so they can **** some yound hard body with a stiff cock....have fun..

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    No need OG. I just get tired of threads where women are being called bitches and hos. How often do you see us ladies coming in and posting such derogatory comments about men? We may ask why or what was he thinking or whatever........but come on.

Sometimes it just feels like as a female I need to find another board because there's a general lack of respect.

And Im not directing this at anyone in specific....

........ CB, you seem like a good kid but don't you think the above is a bit hypocritical considering you wrote this from another of your posts?

<< On top of it there's this little ghetto ho from the class that he teaches that has been throwing herself at him since she found out about me and I'm losing my patience with her.>>

For what its worth, I dont refer to women as bitches or hos either unless its an entirely humorous context.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

..Yeah, but you don't know what he could have done with that stump.........

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    This thread belongs in the ogrish forum

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Okay, heres the lowdown. I just heard that the milf that I work with just broke up with her BF. She has a kid with her ex husband and the only reason she was dating this other guy is cuz they were neighbors. My mother says she was distraugt at work today. I think she is attracted to me, but she is 38, and i am 23. This however would be a small mental obstacle for her to get over since the guy she just broke it off with has one arm and a constant unkept 5 o clock shadow look.(guess its to much work to shave when you have one arm, course one arms all i ever used shaving). Not to mention, one idiot girl at work married a guy who was 17 years older then her, so dating people in different age ranges doesn't seem to be out of vogue at my work,lol.

this bitch also seems pretty stupid. We were talking about our lovelives one day after my big break up with my love of my life, and she said not to worry cuz sometimes when you think love is not possible, something great happens. And then she says "Just look at me now. Just when i thought all guys were jerks, I found just what i wanted, and i wasn't even lookin." I felt like sayin, "Yeah, I'm sure i scrubby guy with one arm is what your lookin for. Yep. that'll last."
    Now im not an asshole who makes fun of cripples, i just get pissed off when she could have been fvckin me this whole time.

So...what do i do? She's has been broken up for a week. How long do i wait before gettin real friendly and stuff??????Another week? 2?

IM HORNY!!!!!!

Quit being a dumbass with all this "i'm horny" ****! Older woman don't dig that crap. I would simply walk up to her and ask her how she is, go with the flow and if the right moment occured just ask her if she would like to grab a drink sometime, simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Quit being a dumbass with all this "i'm horny" ****! Older woman don't dig that crap. I would simply walk up to her and ask her how she is, go with the flow and if the right moment occured just ask her if she would like to grab a drink sometime, simple as that!
    But he's soooo cool (gag)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ........ CB, you seem like a good kid but don't you think the above is a bit hypocritical considering you wrote this from another of your posts?

<< On top of it there's this little ghetto ho from the class that he teaches that has been throwing herself at him since she found out about me and I'm losing my patience with her.>>

For what its worth, I dont refer to women as bitches or hos either unless its an entirely humorous context.
    I'm referring to a specific ghetto ho who is WELL aware that he has a girlfriend and all she does is throw herself at him..."forgets" to wear a t-shirt under her gee so when she's going through drills she "accidently" exposes herself ..... forget the fact that he has a girlfriend....3/4 of the class are young boys under the age of 13. SHE is acting like a HO.

Nearly EVERY thread about hooking up with women on this board someone ... either the starter or respondants.....refer to women in a derogatory manner. How does he know that she was using this guy? What makes her a ho or a bitch....? Was he in the relationship? She's obviously upset that it's over so he thinks it's cool to talk bad about her and try to take advantage of her?

I have never disputed that there are some stupid trifling women out there....I'm in the military, I've seen more than my fair share. I've seen more jacka$$ men than I care to count....but I don't come in here and use degrogatory terms when Im talking about men in general.

You can't compare the two.

Oh and how old are you....I'm no kid.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-26-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Act like a decent human being and start a conversation......if you get the right signals then proceed from there. But be honest and state what you're looking for in a relationship up front....sounds to me she's on the look out for something more lasting then a casual date.....but you never really know.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Act like a decent human being and start a conversation......if you get the right signals then proceed from there. But be honest and state what you're looking for in a relationship up front....sounds to me she's on the look out for something more lasting then a casual date.....but you never really know.
    I'll agree with that. Simply start a conversation. If she is ready for something ask her out. Are you looking to start a LTR??? or just looking to get your dick wet?? You'll have to be honest with her...and expect the same from her.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dude why you gotta keep dogging on the guy with 1 arm thats pretty messed im pretty sure he doesnt want only 1 arm as much as you would if you were in his situation. Judge people on their personalities not if they went through some bad **** earlier in life that they have no control over!!!

But I do agree you should try and start a conversation with her and lead towards sex and whatnot just ask her out before she finds another dude that capitalizes on the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information