Be Real is offline Banned

GMAT, Kaplan course, anyone take it?

I'm taking a Kaplan class for my GMAT, wondering if anyone has taken this and if it helped their score.

Swellin Guest
    I had been out of school for a while, and decided to go back to school on a whim. I bought their practice CD-ROM on Thursday. I tried it on Saturday, and I took the test on Tuesday (I got in where I applied , even though my undergrad grades showed a vast amount pf partying skills). I know it helped, because there was much stuff I forgot about until I took the practice test.

I would say that it all depends on the program you are trying to enter as to whether it will be more cost effective to take the class of buy the CD.

Be Real is offline Banned
    course is 1,399 but my company is paying for it as well as grad school so i decided to take it. Hoping there are some hot chicks at the classes.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    my sister took it. it helped her a lot, you gotta be consistent though and give 100% otherwise its a waste of time!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    course is 1,399 but my company is paying for it as well as grad school so i decided to take it. Hoping there are some hot chicks at the classes.

hope there isnt... stay focuses

Thread Information