KeyMastur is offline VET

I caused this (everyone read again !!)

I cuased this at about 12:30 yesterday (Tues.) afternoon :

http://media.swagit.com/s/wbrz/The_A...252005-39.html

no lie. i'll come back after breakfast and write up the story. my car's still stuck up there - went there at 2:30 am this morning after going out and still couldn't get it

-----------------------------------------------------------

okay, so breakfast is over. story time.

i was in the left lane driving to work out. this truck was in the right lane. now when i say truck, it wasn't a full 18 wheeler, but a shorter version of a tractor trailer - like 12 wheels. i was about 5 feet behind him in the left lane. i sped up after the car in front of me went over to the left turning lane. traffic in his lane was starting to slow down b/c people were turning right. so i guess after i got past him he jumped over behind me. my turn was coming up right after he jumped behind me so i put my blinker on and slowed down. didn't slow down quick, but it wasn't grandma style drivin. i check my rearview only to see this truck bouncin (meanin he slammed on the brakes and was locked up). this scared the **** out of me so i started scootin up a little bit so he wouldn't rear-end me. he pulls a little bit into the right lane b/c he's about to hit me. next thing you know i check my side mirror and from the side of his truck this green fluid starts leakin out, the ground starts smokin instantly. he drives through the intersection and then sees what happened so pulls over to the right side of the road. they immediately blocked things off and evacuated the area once they found out what was in the truck - hydrochloric acid. crazy.....

**** read below for the follow up !!

decadbal is offline Banned
    and to think your parents called you iresponsible for a long time..lol dam bro..lol

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    waiting....got dial up

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    got dial up
    Ouch!

~SC~

yeah f**** sux DSL is coming in a few weeks gotta suffer till it comes

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Can't wait to hear this one

can some1 tell me wut it is this is taking too long?

workout cya l8r

KeyMastur is offline VET
    try using Quicktime.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    thats nuts bro did you get your car yet

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    and to think your parents called you iresponsible for a long time..lol dam bro..lol
    lmao!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok now listen to this ****. i get a phone call at 8:35 am this morning. it's baton rouge police department. they want to interview all the witnesses again and get the stories straight before they send it all the paperwork. so i go in about 1:30 pm and start talkin. they were cool to me at first. they asked what happened. i told the guy and he was even drawing an illustration. i showed him exactly the way that it happened. then he says this to me "here's where we're at, we've interviewed 3 other witnesses and yours is the only story that doesn't match up" i'm like what the **** ? now it's time for them to play tough cop. no offense to the five-o's on this board, but this is bull****. they start tryin to get me to say that i cut the guy off and slammed on my brakes - cause that's what the other stories said. he said, you're not gonna get in trouble for any of this if that's what happened. there was no accident, so there was no violation. we just need to get our stories straight. so if you did cut him off, just tell us right now so we don't have to take this any further. then he pulled out some paper where they sprayed the ground with some substance, and then took a blacklight over it to show the tire tracks - some CSI ****. anyways, he says these tiretracks match firestone tires, the same type you have on your tahoe - okay, i'm on a college campus, i must be the only one with a ****ing tahoe right ? **** them. once again, look, if you cut him off just tell us. look man, my story isn't gonna change. okay then. pulls out another piece of paper. as you can see here, there's a camera on top of the traffic light. it'll be about 24 hours before they can get the film and transfer it on a DVD for us to review. now if things don't match up like you said they do, we're gonna come back for you. we're not tryin to give you a criminal record, so you can change your story right now if you want. cause if we have to come back, possible felony charges (for somethin, i forget) and you don't want that.

so now just waitin. i wanna watch that **** tape myself and i'll show them that i didnt' cut that trucker off.

here's the article with pictures from the school paper :

http://www.lsureveille.com/vnews/dis.../41f747cdc47d5

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

on a side note, Keymastur, check your PM's

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Ouch, just saw the followup. Hope everything goes well man.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    thats nuts bro crazy to be involved with somthing like that hope ur telling the truth and the tape shows it keep us updated on what goes down good luck man

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I wouldn't have gone in there to talk with the police in the first place. I would have said i didn't witness anything.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    thats nuts bro crazy to be involved with somthing like that hope ur telling the truth and the tape shows it keep us updated on what goes down good luck man
    i wouldn't lie in something like this.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I wouldn't have gone in there to talk with the police in the first place. I would have said i didn't witness anything.
    His car is stuck in the corrdoned off area and other witnesses IDed his car saying he was one of the drivers involved.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I think they are trying to get you to admit it was your fault so you take the heat and then they'll start dropping fines and hit you with some of the clean-up expenses. Good luck with all that. Let us know how it works out.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    His car is stuck in the corrdoned off area and other witnesses IDed his car saying he was one of the drivers involved.
    no, they didn't id me for anything. i went out back to check up on the situation and told one of the guys working the area that he almost rear-ended me. probably should have just kept my mouth shut and went on with my business - would have if i knew it was gonna come down to all this bull****

system admin is offline Owner
    i bet there are not cameras in the light bro. Even if there is, if you slamm on your breaks and get hit from behind, it is NOT your fault. They should have been far enough away from you to stop in ANY situation. No doubt, you will be fine.

Any hit from behind is the guys fault that hit you... and he didnt even hit you. You should ask the cops why the hell he was ridding your azz

Bc

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no there is a camera. they showed me a picture of the traffic light. plus i checked again today when i went by the intersection. i'm still safe. just pisses me off.

the other people probably saw my tahoe in front of him and him slamming on my brakes - that's when they looked b/c they heard the noise. so automatically i cut him off. **** that.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That's some s h i t... you got caught up in bro... wrong place wrong time.

gya321 is offline Member
    Thats some nuts sh1t! Id like to know what kind of felony charge they are planning to make up, since you havent done anything wrong

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    i bet there are not cameras in the light bro. Even if there is, if you slamm on your breaks and get hit from behind, it is NOT your fault. They should have been far enough away from you to stop in ANY situation. No doubt, you will be fine.

Any hit from behind is the guys fault that hit you... and he didnt even hit you. You should ask the cops why the hell he was ridding your azz

Bc

He's right

Be Real is offline Banned
    Hey on a side note, maybe all this publicity will help you finally get laid again. If I were you i'd come out and confess as the lone cause of the accident and hold a press conference and then let the whole LSU campus know that youre looking for some poontang and that its been months.

Thread Information