test is best is offline Associate Member

any car saleman here

Im thinking about changing jobs,i like sales and am thinking about car sales.
    Any of you bros sell cars?and if so how much do you make????

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Youre at the car lot all day bro, from morning til night. and you work primarily on the weekends.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    **** ass work i work at a dealer ship and all of this sales men are crooked assholes that are out for themself i'd say pic another job thje guys in sub prime at the dealer ship make 20,000 grand a month on good months sub prime are guys who sell cars to people with no credit.

I tried selling cars for about a month and a half. That is the only time since I began working out that I had not gone to the gym. My body went to hell in a handbasket faster than you could imagine. The reason it did is because #1- you never know when your going to get to eat. Your so busy most of the time it may be hard to even take a piss. #2-You can't eat more than 2-3 times a day, I remember one day where I did not get to take lunch until almost 5pm!!!! I would say on AVERAGE your at that fuc*ing car lot 65-70 hrs a week(you dont HAVE to be, but you wont make any money if your not) Most people in that business have marriage problems as well. The potential to make some decent money is there, but when you think about the hours you have to work to get it, how good of money is it? Also, good luck planning anything or going away, you work every single weekend, and on Sundays which is like your 1 day off, your so tired you dont even want to do anything or go anyplace, you just want to sleep!!! Most dealerships will tell you that you get 2 days off a week, but it NEVER works out that way. You'll have to come in and meet with somebody, or deliver a car that day, it's rare you'll get your 2 days off bro. The answer to your question; yes, you can make 100-150k a year after you've been into it for awhile and get experience, but I guarantee with all that money you'll still be miserable. Try it, and watch how fast your body goes to hell. My advice is if you wanna get into sales go into real estate. Sometimes it's alot of hours and meeting with people on the weekends, but your not at the same place every day and people are not treating you like a shi*head crook all the time. Thats another good point, get used to people treating you like sh*t in the car business, especially the managers, the sh*t is cut throat as can be my man. Stay clear of it, you'll only end up hating yourself.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    look into selling cutco knives. I hate sales so I got out of it, but if you are good at selling you can make B A N K!! Seriously there are people there who make over 1,000$ a day. After you reach a certain sales point you make 50% of all sales. If you get someone else to start selling, you get a % of their sales also. Like I said sales is not for me, but if it were I'd go back in a heartbeat.

edit: its no scam its just a decent amount of work. you set your own schedule, work when you feel like it, and thats it. And it's not impossible to make big sales fast, there was a girl in my class who made 6,000 worth of sales in the first 10 days alone. you only need like 5g to make 50% commision.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Real estate bro. Real estate...

OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Real estate bro. Real estate...

OG
    you got it

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    look into selling cutco knives. I hate sales so I got out of it, but if you are good at selling you can make B A N K!! Seriously there are people there who make over 1,000$ a day. After you reach a certain sales point you make 50% of all sales. If you get someone else to start selling, you get a % of their sales also. Like I said sales is not for me, but if it were I'd go back in a heartbeat.

edit: its no scam its just a decent amount of work. you set your own schedule, work when you feel like it, and thats it. And it's not impossible to make big sales fast, there was a girl in my class who made 6,000 worth of sales in the first 10 days alone. you only need like 5g to make 50% commision.
    i did this same job for a few months in tampa. that is the gayest job ever. i lasted maybe 2 months and i sold maybe 5 things. (my mom bought it all) shady ****

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i did this same job for a few months in tampa. that is the gayest job ever. i lasted maybe 2 months and i sold maybe 5 things. (my mom bought it all) shady ****
    hey no doubt its gay, thats why I quit. but there is a boat load of money to be made if you have that kind of personality. I knew a guy who did that who paid his rent in 4 hours of work -he's the one that got me into it- you can live very well with that job....but it is all bull**** in my opinion. but i hate sales to begin with

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you go for it, just make sure you have your polyester pants and don't brush your teeth and you will fit right in. It also helps if you think everyone is stupid and you're the only one with brains on earth, yeah, that does help.

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you go for it, just make sure you have your polyester pants and don't brush your teeth and you will fit right in. It also helps if you think everyone is stupid and you're the only one with brains on earth, yeah, that does help.

Dont goto car sales, my friend makes like 150G a year or so but he works all the time. He is a finance manager so its not as bad as car sales. But car sales is pure crap. If you got a college degree go into corporate sales with a large corporation. Thats what I do and its tons of fun and you get mad respect. Benefits and stock options are good too. If you wanna do low down dirty doo doo sales then, find a product and go into business for yourself. BTW ask Sage I think his dad owns a car dealership.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Dont goto car sales, my friend makes like 150G a year or so but he works all the time. He is a finance manager so its not as bad as car sales. But car sales is pure crap. If you got a college degree go into corporate sales with a large corporation. Thats what I do and its tons of fun and you get mad respect. Benefits and stock options are good too. If you wanna do low down dirty doo doo sales then, find a product and go into business for yourself. BTW ask Sage I think his dad owns a car dealership.
    what do you sell be real??

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    what do you sell be real??

Drugs

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real

I've heard that finance people make a lot at car dealerships. How is that? I'm pretty naive when it comes to the car business. Sorry to hijack the thread. :spudniklu

decadbal is offline Banned
    i sell salvation, and for only 19.99 a month and a one time fee of 300.00 we can set you up with a direct lan line to benny hinn, where you can be healed over the phone by mentally inadequate touch for the simple Glorious fee of 19.99.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    Im thinking about changing jobs,i like sales and am thinking about car sales.
    Any of you bros sell cars?and if so how much do you make????
    If you are single, i would seriouslt research and think about selling timeshares.

No ****, tons of $$$ in it but of course sales is a cut throat buisness.

Thread Information