Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrrgh :(

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Arrrgh :(

I'm bored, lonely and I know I'm gonna regret saying this.......need to get laid.

This long distance stuff is gonna get old fast. He's coming up here on the 11th. Until then well.............I suffer .

On top of it there's this little ghetto ho from the class that he teaches that has been throwing herself at him since she found out about me and I'm losing my patience with her. I need to go down there and educate her on manners and respect.

Have taser will travel.

Ok end of MY rant.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    need to get laid, i love hearing a woman say that
    ~HOP

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yep, long distance does suck. It's breaking me and my girl apart because I absolutely hate talking on the phone. If you want it to work it will though. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    need to get laid, i love hearing a woman say that
    ~HOP
    Im 37, in my prime ........ I have my needs!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You know where I'm at!

well i am 22 and full of test, i have mine as well
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You know where I'm at!
    Well canada is a long way from hell. ANd a bit colder too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Yep, long distance does suck. It's breaking me and my girl apart because I absolutely hate talking on the phone. If you want it to work it will though. Good luck.
    We are doing pretty well but I hate not having him close. We are lucky that I have a free military flight that goes every weekend......but I can't travel right now .

Good luck...I feel you.

OK while Im at it, since you are all so generous....I need $50,000. Come on big boys....who's gonna rescue me now?

we can compromise on the sex thing but 50,000 no way
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    OK while Im at it, since you are all so generous....I need $50,000. Come on big boys....who's gonna rescue me now?
    And I thought you were different from other women, when you are just like them...money hungry!!

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    we can compromise on the sex thing but 50,000 no way
    ~HOP
    Fair weather friend!!!!

Fair weather friend!!!!
    LMOA
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    And I thought you were different from other women, when you are just like them...money hungry!!
    Nah......I just wanna pay off all my bills so I can retire and move to LA . If I was money hungry I would ask for 5,000,000

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    So barbi wants $50,000 for sex? wow you must be pretty good in the sack hun.

I can relate to L/D relationships they suck, but it builds good communication.
    Last edited by Lostsoul; 01-26-2005 at 12:34 AM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hey barb, will the long distance last forever or it is just temporary? Is he staying for good after the 11th?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    hey cb dont forget im only an hr and a half away!!

Handcuffs????????????

seanw is offline Banned
    I'm bored, lonely and I know I'm gonna regret saying this.......need to get laid.

This long distance stuff is gonna get old fast. He's coming up here on the 11th. Until then well.............I suffer .

On top of it there's this little ghetto ho from the class that he teaches that has been throwing herself at him since she found out about me and I'm losing my patience with her. I need to go down there and educate her on manners and respect.

Have taser will travel.

Ok end of MY rant.
    **** CB I have spent my enitre life thinking women only do it because they have to, not because they actually need it. Now you have shattered a life time of illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    So barbi wants $50,000 for sex? wow you must be pretty good in the sack hun.

I can relate to L/D relationships they suck, but it builds good communication.
    LOL NOOOO I want SEX AND $50,000 they don't have to come from the same person .

It is hard and we do talk a lot.......I swore I would never do the long distance thing.....but he's worth it.....so Im trying.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    **** CB I have spent my enitre life thinking women only do it because they have to, not because they actually need it. Now you have shattered a life time of illusions.

LOL SOOOOORRY

He's just coming for the weekend . He's got too much going on down there to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Hey barb, will the long distance last forever or it is just temporary? Is he staying for good after the 11th?

THanks for all the offers of support. Nice to know you all care so much about my happiness .

Off to cardio.

C.B.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL NOOOO I want SEX AND $50,000 they don't have to come from the same person .

It is hard and we do talk a lot.......I swore I would never do the long distance thing.....but he's worth it.....so Im trying.
    I cant help you with the $50,000 but maybe fear factor can?

The sex bit im all up for toh Your call

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    50,000?!!! That's it?!!! The Check is in the mail sweetie! Don't drop it on the way to the bank though....no telling how high that thing will bounce...you might not be able to catch it. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    50,000?!!! That's it?!!! The Check is in the mail sweetie! Don't drop it on the way to the bank though....no telling how high that thing will bounce...you might not be able to catch it. hahahahaha
    Dude...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Dude...
    Dude'r! hahahaha

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    See, the usual suspects didn't reply, BECAUSE THEIR ALL GAY!.

Where's Deca and his little fairies when you need them?.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO @ "ghetto ho"........

Man, I love those myself.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahaha CB you n him should just get some web-cams that will keep you entertained! And yea kick that hoes ass..but if you do get a video of it, chick fights rock

LOL You guys are great. I can always count on you to make me smile when I don't feel like it.

As far as ms. ghetto.......I'm not gonna kick her ass.....I'm gonna flaunt what she wants in her face...... my relationship!!!! I don't have to touch her LOL..... her jealousy will do enough damage!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    give the lil ghetto hottie my pic and shell be off ur back

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL You guys are great. I can always count on you to make me smile when I don't feel like it.

As far as ms. ghetto.......I'm not gonna kick her ass.....I'm gonna flaunt what she wants in her face...... my relationship!!!! I don't have to touch her LOL..... her jealousy will do enough damage!
    Hahah awwww no Cat fight? Damit

jonnytour is offline Member
    That's gotta suck CB. Perhape in the meantime you might purchase a Battery Operated Boyfriend....if you don;t allready have one. It may not be the same but it should get the job done. I apolagize if I have embarassed you or any others...I am just being realistic. I feel ya' thoug sweetie. Needmore's idea of the web cams is a good one too. That could be entertaining!! Good luck and have fun!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    all i gotta say is this.. when in doubt....rub one out

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

Words to Live by.....

jonnytour is offline Member

My new life moto!

Haha you girls love doing that sh!t! Some girl hits on your man and you just sit in his lap when she see's it and give him a huge kiss. Cold

LOL Hmmm Jack (Rabbit) is a girls best friend

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    My new life moto!

Where you been Bro. It's been mine since the 6th grade? I know, you're a late bloomer eh?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information