Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I felt some kindness..Though very little..I changed it to a 7 day suspension..For now!!

Doc M

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    is he banned or suspended?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice to see you again doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Rex..Or whatever you choose to call yourself..If you are not able to differentiate between making a joke and simply insulting another member any better then what you have displayed in this thread, then you need to take a few weeks off..So, consider yourself on a two week vacation and when, or if, you choose to return to the board, try to show a little more respect for people..I could care less if you are Canadian or American, that type of humor is simply not gonna fly here!

Doc M

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    is he banned or suspended?
    Susp.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just stopped in for 5 minutes and saw this nonsense..Certain things I just have very little tolerance for and that is one of them..Anyway, he is simply suspended for 7 days..

Doc M

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sigh.......Rex........I tried to warn you. See you in a couple weeks.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    It was just a joke... Its a shame he offended somebody but people offend others all the time and I dont see bannings being passed out on a regular basis.

I dont agree

I thought it was all in good fun

But then again... I better just shut up... I'm happy to have my posts back

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    It was just a joke... Its a shame he offended somebody but people offend others all the time and I dont see bannings being passed out on a regular basis.

I dont agree

I agree with it bro......I am one of those people who is very very hard to offend, and I wasn't really offended per say, but I think it was VERY wrong of him to make fun of a gay member in that manner. It takes a lot of guts for Brian to admit he is gay on here to begin with, we don't need assholes like Rex singling him out to make gay jokes.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I agree with it bro......I am one of those people who is very very hard to offend, and I wasn't really offended per say, but I think it was VERY wrong of him to make fun of a gay member in that manner. It takes a lot of guts for Brian to admit he is gay on here to begin with, we don't need assholes like Rex singling him out to make gay jokes.
    I'm the biggest non-PC'er and even I think it was wrong... that says quite a lot.....

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im one that is always just joking around, but i thought it was wrong.. i do think he meant it as a joke, but when people were coming out and saying it offended them he could have appolgized instead of giving everyone a hard time..

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    good call Doc - and best be glad that I didnt read all this first - I am certainly not a very gay happy individual - but I dont ever want to see someone pulling that crap on one of our members who isnt in on the joke and for whom it isnt a joke - (although I am sure Axe probably is an elite butt pirate anyway)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information