dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

hooked up in front of my x, then passed out on her

i saw my x out last nite, last week at the same bar she brought her date in and she kept walking by me holding his hand, then last nite this chick started kissing me right in front of her, it was classic, i was dancing with the x for a little, then she left and came back and saw me with someone else, so me and my roomate take these 2 chicks back with us, i get her on my bed, and she wont shut up, the next thing i know its the next day, i dont really remember to much from last nite, all i know is that my pants were on this morning

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    hahahah making ex girlfriends jealous is sweet. Especially when their new boyfriend is a pussy. When youre dancing on your ex you should rub her ass and stuff and make sure her new dude sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    hahahah making ex girlfriends jealous is sweet. Especially when their new boyfriend is a pussy. When youre dancing on your ex you should rub her ass and stuff and make sure her new dude sees it.

that was my intention, that pussy wasnt there this week, just last week,when she introduced us,he went to shake my hand and i wouldnt shake it,then i said your dating this guy? are you serious, and the pussy said nothing back

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    that was my intention, that pussy wasnt there this week, just last week,when she introduced us,he went to shake my hand and i wouldnt shake it,then i said your dating this guy? are you serious, and the pussy said nothing back
    he's a pussy because you wouldnt shake his hand?

decadbal is offline Banned
    sounds like your jealous... i always think its funny when guys act like that, then play it off like they dont give a dam, but if they didnt, they would be cool to the guy, what has he done to u?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    sounds like your jealous... i always think its funny when guys act like that, then play it off like they dont give a dam, but if they didnt, they would be cool to the guy, what has he done to u?
    \

You're very smart for a newbie with a pathetic post count of 37. For all your whoring I expected better

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

she has an awesome rack,i miss them, i kind of know the guy anyway, i never liked him, plus he is almost 15 years older then me and my x

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys dont have to make sure your X girlfreinds know there new guy is a B!tch Boy or some how inferior??? I thought that would be the same with everyone.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck dating games.

~SC~

he's a pussy because he knows we used to date, and he kept walking by me holding her hand

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    he's a pussy because he knows we used to date, and he kept walking by me holding her hand
    Guess he's not a tough guy like some guys try to be. Well if she acts like that, I'd stay away from her, even though your the ex. Seems like she likes to cause probs.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F*ck dating games.

~SC~

No doubt! I'm too busy getting other pussy to worry about anything else.
    Last edited by LORDBLiTZ; 01-26-2005 at 07:49 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Nah man, it's the other way around. It was her that kept walking by. The best thing you could have done, was be nice to the guy. You see, he's doing you a favor.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F*ck dating games.

~SC~
    Its on the same level as "you and me, 3:00 at the flagpole"

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Guess he's not a tough guy like some guys try to be. Well if she acts like that, I'd stay away from her, even though your the ex. Seems like she likes to cause probs.
    yeah i know bro, shes psycho, but her rack is awesome

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Its on the same level as "you and me, 3:00 at the flagpole"
    Precisely.

I'd put the X on ignore by either getting a VIP table she can't afford w/my new (__!__), or I'd simply take my new (__!__) and leave. Who cares if she thinks you left because of her, she won't have anyone to show off to in order to make you jealous, and it seems that is all she wants to do.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Nah man, it's the other way around. It was her that kept walking by. The best thing you could have done, was be nice to the guy. You see, he's doing you a favor.

maybe your right, i thought he was trying to punk me out, but i still dont like him

maybe your right, i thought he was trying to punk me out, but i still dont like him
    LOL, think about it bro, have you ever been in his situation? I know I have, and I would much rather piss off her X than her. I mean it was probally all her idea about walking by, while holding hands, but still. Atleast he weas man enough to try to shake your hand. You should have been civil.

Peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    LOL, think about it bro, have you ever been in his situation? I know I have, and I would much rather piss off her X than her. I mean it was probally all her idea about walking by, while holding hands, but still. Atleast he weas man enough to try to shake your hand. You should have been civil.

Peace
    Alex

bro, he was staring at me when he walked by,like yeah, look what i got, she at least pretended not to notice, and a couple times he was in front, i was civil, but at least the chick i hooked up with is a hottie, small boobs though

mass junkie is offline banned
    haha..dirtdawg is getting all mad and ****

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro i have been in your position, and i would take it in my own and go up to him and make nice , shake is hand and say all nice things, so even if u are and little jealous it doesnt show one bit. and the girl will hate it and start thinkin more about u. trust me bro i have never let a girl get the upper hand on me to this day and never will. GQ

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    haha..dirtdawg is getting all mad and ****

i'm over it now

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    bro i have been in your position, and i would take it in my own and go up to him and make nice , shake is hand and say all nice things, so even if u are and little jealous it doesnt show one bit. and the girl will hate it and start thinkin more about u. trust me bro i have never let a girl get the upper hand on me to this day and never will. GQ
    Might as well lay him a little smooch on the side of his ** to.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Bingo! Well said GQ. Even if I was enraged with jealousy I'd never show it. Be civil and polite, as if nothing was ever wrong

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i think ur a 100% right bro, they try to **** with ur head n when u act as if u could care less, it makes them burn inside

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    was there vasaline on your ass?

maybe she sodomized you. id go get an x-ray to be safe.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    was there vasaline on your ass?

maybe she sodomized you. id go get an x-ray to be safe.
    Billy speaks from experience... LB get's a lil rough when he hits the bottle.....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lick em

The best way to make your ex jealous is to enjoy yourself..Don't acknowledge her over anyone else there,and only speak to her if she decided to introduce herself.. From my experience it seems that most women I've dated want more of the opposite of what they once had. So I don't really need to embarass them. They tend to do that by showing up with their new date.......I figure if I f*cked her head up enough to change that much. I did my job and did it well.
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 01-27-2005 at 02:11 AM.

all i know is that i havent talked to my x in 6 months, i woke up this morning, and she left me a text message that said miss you call me, who's jealous?

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    good point. sounds like hes the bigger man..

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    all i know is that i havent talked to my x in 6 months, i woke up this morning, and she left me a text message that said miss you call me, who's jealous?
    U havent talked in 6 months at all? Its weird she would say that but, all i have to say is bang her a few more times and that about it

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i saw my x out last nite, last week at the same bar she brought her date in and she kept walking by me holding his hand, then last nite this chick started kissing me right in front of her, it was classic, i was dancing with the x for a little, then she left and came back and saw me with someone else, so me and my roomate take these 2 chicks back with us, i get her on my bed, and she wont shut up, the next thing i know its the next day, i dont really remember to much from last nite, all i know is that my pants were on this morning

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If i was the other dude i would blow you off too..but if i saw you touching her azz in my presence.. i would have to **** you up, Why? Well not because you are touching her azz but because you are intentionally disrespecing me and thus asking for trouble.

Maybe you are the one who needs to be put in check. Funny how people assume that just because one is passive that they must be a puzzy. This is an ego boost for the man with somethig to prove... go prove yourself.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont mean to be a Cock in my last post. But i know this situation.. i been in one myself, but i was not the "pussy" of the two. That being said i was repectfull to her boyfriend and played it kewl.. well he mistook my kindness for weakness and started feeling like the big dog at a party we were all attending.. make a long story short.. his mouth got into some trouble.

I did not kick his ass, but i did let everybody see just how big of a bitch this guy really was.. and for me that was enough, afterwards this guy kissed my azz like i was his idol.

it's funny how some people are.

Thread Information