Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Job recruiters - money

I was just wondering if the recruiting company found a 3 months contract job (temp-to-perm hire)................ to work in a prestigious firm they found for you, but within a few weeks u decided to ditch that job they found for a better one.............Will the person be liable for not working for the recruiting company those 3 months and can they sue you for not fulfilling the contract.............any1 know how this plays out..........

Basically, can the recruiting company sue u if they found a job for u and u have a contract for 3 month, but u found a better job and want to quite the one they found before 3 month period expires.................

Be Real is offline Banned
    they can but you just tell them F**K off and they leave you alone. Basically they just get pissed and threaten you but cant really do much.

Let's see I happen to own a recruiting firm......so let's see

Not liable unless you signed a contract that you are and even that is thin...
    So do what s best for you

Be Real is offline Banned
    Recruiters are a bunch of sissies just like apartment locators. They work on good faith, they get screwed often. They thought they were hot s**t during the dot come era when they pretended they knew what they were doing and could find talent. Now most of them are back working at wal-mart since no one is really hiring and doesnt need their help. One time I answered an ad from a recruiter(love how they like to hide the name of the company) thats in case you apply on the company website, they dont get paid. Anyways they tried to get me to sign something before I even interviewed for the position, I told them to piss off and they were ok with it and let me interview anyways.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    if this job works out for me i'll put in my two weeks notice......they pay me way below market rate and make schitt load of money off my azz.......the reason for me leaving will not be better job related, but rather me moving the f'ck out of the state per say for emergency family reasons.....i think they will lay off me, but i am worried that they may not pay me for the last few weeks and hold on to the pay checks...............

Be Real,
    i hear what u r saying bro, but at the same time prestigious firms hire them since they have too much schittt on their hands to deal with and even let recruiters conduct an interview for them to speed up the process...........I just got f'ked in the ass by a recruiting company i dealt with.........i know what the deal is now being more educated with the job find and who is what....................

Thread Information