GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

I've had homicidal thoughs all day

Man i got into a fight with my boss today at work.Just to tell u a little back round i've been like super nice with this guy, my sales r through the roof(the way they measure productivity) im always like number one or two in sales in the store n all i get is bull Sh!t. He never says good job n always got something negative to say. Anyways out of no where he calls me to the office n says if u ever leave early again (I left work about 1hour early) I'm gonna fire u. Now to b hounest my file is pretty think full of right ups n i know if he wants he could easily fire me based on those righ ups eventhoug some r like 3-4years old. Now it was normaly i wouldn't get pissed off at all. The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that if this guy ever needed anything i was there, if he called me n say come in early i would come in, if he asked to stay longer than my shift i would stay n the list goes on n on i even took this bitch out to lunch once in while. To make thing worse at work one of my ex's (who i went out with for 8month) whos one of the managers transfered back to the store n i have 2 c her everyday. I still love this girl n just seeing her brings back pain. F*ck i don't know guys, all i could think about all day was kickin this guys face in seriously i hate workin for chumps that don't apprieate ur work. I mean ok he coud've just told me nicely but the second i sees me hes like i gotta talk to u in the office. I don't know all i think about is hearting this guy real bad. to make matters worse i've been with this company for like 5years now n i don't want to just throw it away but man i tell u just batting this guy in the dome a few times would my day. Anyways bros sorry for all the anger that i've build up today just wanted to get it out of my chest. Hopefuly tomorrow would b a better day
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 01-27-2005 at 02:00 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro dont do anything dumb, it isnt worth your job. If you think you have legitimet grounds I would go the HR department and even his boss and get it sorted that way. Killing the guy isnt going to help anyone, especially you.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    dont kill urself kill him jk this may sound like stupid advice but it works sex alcohol and spendin tons of money for a couple o days then get back to work and fix everything with logic

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just relax bro. It will blow over..

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - I feel your pain. Have you considered looking for another job? With a lame boss and an ex-girlfriend at work no wonder you want to kill someone. I understand you have been there for 5 years, but if you boss thinks your a looser how much of a future could there be for you there? Any good raises or promotions lately?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Time to pick up the Sunday paper and start browsing for another job. Don't drop the one you have until you secure another.

GL Bro

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in a similar positition, Although my boss hasn't been that bad lately. Just always try too look for the good in people and good in a situation. What doesn't kill you makes you a stonger person! Just don't kill him :P

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro - I feel your pain. Have you considered looking for another job? With a lame boss and an ex-girlfriend at work no wonder you want to kill someone. I understand you have been there for 5 years, but if you boss thinks your a looser how much of a future could there be for you there?
    My advice exactly!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I am in a similar positition, Although my boss hasn't been that bad lately, because I have been sucking him off everyday. Have you tried offering him gay sex?? That's what I do and it works everytime!!
    Nice advice you flaming homo!! Man I am glad I am leaving this place.

Bro I agree with the others (except Needmore) You should be looking for another job or trying to sort things out with your current boss by going over his head. Good luck bro.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Nice advice you flaming homo!! Man I am glad I am leaving this place.

Bro I agree with the others (except Needmore) You should be looking for another job or trying to sort things out with your current boss by going over his head. Good luck bro.
    Hmm I am also glad you're leaving Pissy lol!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, why dont you take him out to lunch one day and talk to him. Explain how you are feeling and see how that goes. Just dont do anything stupid to get yourself fired. Its not worth it bro. Or, atleast wait till you have another job to bust his dome... jk

OG

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Shame on you for leaving an hour early!!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    you need to lose your virginity... ever since i did, thats all i can think about, who im having sex with next, even when i have a bad day, im like, man i need some strange..lol so get some ass, then you will clearly see the rest of the world doesnt really matter...lol

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you need to lose your virginity... ever since i did, thats all i can think about, who im having sex with next, even when i have a bad day, im like, man i need some strange..lol so get some ass, then you will clearly see the rest of the world doesnt really matter...lol
    Ya but Mr. Jiggy Fly's arss doesnt count bro... He gives it up to you freely...hahaha

Blown run as fast as you can....hahaha

OG

system admin is offline Owner
    How big is this company? You should speak with his boss or talk to him one on one about your concerns. If he gets pissy with you...find another job. Wont be hard with your sales skills and your length of employment with this company.

bc

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    its a test u decide wether u pass or fail.
    control ur own destiny.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownNY
    its a test u decide wether u pass or fail.
    control ur own destiny.
    i like wat u said, anyways just an update i went back to work yesterday n he was acting so nice to me for some reason eventhough i didn't even talk to him, he come up n said u don't even say hi anymore n i just looked at him n walked off. In retail business its all about politics n how well u play ur cards as far as the job goes right now im number on in sales for the month in the store which consists of like 30people and i know wat im capable of, i have like couple of other jobs lined up the pay is more or less about the same but i'll have to work harder since i have pretty easy right now. I've decided to swallow my pride for a little while till i get all my **** together, right now im studin for my real estate license once thats done im gonna move on to something bigger n better. i personaly do believe that a person controls their destiny, i know wat im capable of n f*ck them if they don't c it. I did take this as a good learning experience n if i could give anyone one advice is invest in yourself n the best thing to do is b ur own boss. I personaly know for a fact that i don't take authority very well from other people n i know the best thing to do is b my own boss, till things get sorted out i shall swallow my pride n let things go, they say forgive but don't forget. Once life gets better i will never forget wat i've been through n i will never foget anything good anyone ever did for me. Ever since i came to this server i've seen nothing but good advice from most of the bros out here, n i just want all u bros to know i appriate it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

i keep trying to get laid but i seem to get a rape charge everytime (LMFAO) is there a trick to ur success?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    i keep trying to get laid but i seem to get a rape charge everytime (LMFAO) is there a trick to ur success?
    Yes, dont hit them over the back of the head before you fuk them

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Yes, dont hit them over the back of the head before you fuk them
    Or maybe i should grab couple of the boys to split the rape charge, u down

Aboot is offline Banned
    Homocide? You wanted to kill a homosexual? Oh wait, I bet you meant homicide.

Never mind.

Thread Information