HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

You Gotta Hear This One....

Deep in the Ghettos of Barbados, where the oceans are washed up w/ AS and the women flock to anyone with a good tan and a working penis....

You'll find a Homo-erotic bar, called BIGEN"S BUGGERY. In walks two well-known locals.... Narkissos and BIGK.I.g. They walk right up to the bartender, AKA Decadbol, one of the meanest butt pirates of the caribean!! (The reasoning behind his absolute rage was pretty obvious, he was IRISH!!) So... Nark and Big order their drinks, although, called ol' Deca quarter-inch killa, after hearing all the town gossip of when deca got gang-banged by the local middle-school football team!! BIG MISTAKE.... Deca hands them there drinks and walks away with an evil grin....

15 minutes later.... BIG falls over dead....

RIDDLE.... Why is only one guy dead and how did it happen?

For all you who know this joke... I apologize for saying it incorrectly and for embellsihing on it so much!! As I was typing I realized I forgot how to tell this... sorry!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Deep in the Ghettos of Barbados, where the oceans are washed up w/ AS and the women flock to anyone with a good tan and a working penis....

You'll find a Homo-erotic bar, called BIGEN"S BUGGERY. In walks two well-known locals.... Narkissos and BIGK.I.g. They walk right up to the bartender, AKA Decadbol, one of the meanest butt pirates of the caribean!! (The reasoning behind his absolute rage was pretty obvious, he was IRISH!!) So... Nark and Big order their drinks, although, called ol' Deca quarter-inch killa, after hearing all the town gossip of when deca got gang-banged by the local middle-school football team!! BIG MISTAKE.... Deca hands them there drinks and walks away with an evil grin....

For all you who know this joke... I apologize for saying it incorrectly and for embellsihing on it so much!! As I was typing I realized I forgot how to tell this... sorry!!

This makes no sense………………………….

I would never allow Deca quarter-inch killa, to work in an establishment, which I owned...........

HAHHAHAHA $HIT, I should of realized that.... Hhhahahaha

Do you know this one, i defly said it wrong!!!

HAHHAHAHA $HIT, I should of realized that.... Hhhahahaha

Do you know this one, i defly said it wrong!!!

Can't say that I do....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok heavy your a good guy... but between the gay horse and this Im starting to wonder

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

you Rat Bastard... tell me why i lived

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Is it because Nark, had a big throber in his mouth, as usual, and couldn't drink his drink?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    B/C you've built up a stronger tolerance to the 1/2" killa's demon seed. Big had only just started to build up his immunity. Apparently he didn't like it as much as you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    B/C you've built up a stronger tolerance to the 1/2" killa's demon seed. Big had only just started to build up his immunity. Apparently he didn't like it as much as you do!
    Although that is not the answer.... I am changing it!!! That is the perfect ending HAHHAHAHAHA

Hint: Both drank there drinks.....

I just painted that elaborate riddle for you guys and none of you fcks are gonna even guess.....

please.....

i promise i'll tell you the answer!!

was it becuase he used ice cubes for poison, the guy who died drank his drink slowly and the ice cubes melted ? and the other drank fast before the ice cubes melted ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    was it becuase he used ice cubes for poison, the guy who died drank his drink slowly and the ice cubes melted ? and the other drank fast before the ice cubes melted ?
    TGK: you the man!!! did you really figure that out or did you know it already!!

haha, i'd like to say i figured it out but I already knew it

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Was it because... one (Me) drank his drink quickly so he could go hit on Heavy Hitter's Girl while the other drank his slowly and stayed to make small talk with Decadbal?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    Bingo. I knew it already also. Id like to see someone figure that out by themselves.

I was just going through some old threads of mine and came across this one... I just had to let you guys in on my old vivid imagination... its a year and a half old!! wow

hahahahaha

C'mon... wheres Nark, Bigen and Deca ????

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    C'mon... wheres Nark, Bigen and Deca????
    Orgy?

Thread Information