Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My buddy gets laid like crazy, and he is the biggest ass to women!!!!

I got this buddy of mine out in Minnesota who went forever without getting any, and now he has so many pieces of ass I cant keep track of them all. The funniest part about this guy, is he does everything the complete opposite of what people tell you to do. For one, he never pays for sh*t when it comes to a date, and he tells them that from the start "sure, we can go out to dinner together but I can only pay for mine." The guy was screwing this one chick, and she asked if he was coming over there tomorrow and he actually looks her in the eye and says"I'm sorry, I'm going out with the guys, bro's before ho's" I mean it's unbelievable!! We would go to the strip club together and when some chick would come around and ask him if he wanted a private dance for 20 bucks he'd reply"I got 20 bucks but I want 3 of them" like negotiating or some ****. This guy is truly an ass to women. He even hits them up for gas money now!!! "I'm sorry baby, I cant come over there tonight, my tank is on empty and I dont get my check until Friday, I mean if you wanna give me 5 bucks for gas I can" I just can't get over it, and his pick-up lines? Here is one for example. He walks up to some waitress and says this; "Hey, let me ask you a question if you dont mind. If you had some bitch you were screwing and she wanted a relationship but you didnt, and she kept calling you, would you just drop her cold turkey or keep screwing her?" This was actually his line!!! And within the next couple hours he has a date lined up with her the next day, after that pickup line!! I just dont believe it, he does everything the total opposite of what your supposed to do. I just laugh when I see these guys that go out and try to play it off like they are rich, then I think of my buddy who plays it off like he's a broke self centered jerk, then just keeps stashing money away every paycheck, hahaahha. Unbelievable!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    But he only hits on chicks from the Deaf, Dumb and Blind Insitute right ?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Something.....cause he woudn't get no play here. Or FAT chicks that are just happy to be getting some action/attention they will do anything to get it. If he was pulling that with a WOMAN with a shred of self-esteem.....he'd get nothing but a door slammed in his face!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Oh, I agree with you there Barbi, but it's actually really attractive women believe it or not, maybe they dont have good self esteem, I'm with you on that one. I dont get it myself

boffo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I got this buddy of mine out in Minnesota who went forever without getting any, and now he has so many pieces of ass I cant keep track of them all. The funniest part about this guy, is he does everything the complete opposite of what people tell you to do. For one, he never pays for sh*t when it comes to a date, and he tells them that from the start "sure, we can go out to dinner together but I can only pay for mine." The guy was screwing this one chick, and she asked if he was coming over there tomorrow and he actually looks her in the eye and says"I'm sorry, I'm going out with the guys, bro's before ho's" I mean it's unbelievable!! We would go to the strip club together and when some chick would come around and ask him if he wanted a private dance for 20 bucks he'd reply"I got 20 bucks but I want 3 of them" like negotiating or some ****. This guy is truly an ass to women. He even hits them up for gas money now!!! "I'm sorry baby, I cant come over there tonight, my tank is on empty and I dont get my check until Friday, I mean if you wanna give me 5 bucks for gas I can" I just can't get over it, and his pick-up lines? Here is one for example. He walks up to some waitress and says this; "Hey, let me ask you a question if you dont mind. If you had some bitch you were screwing and she wanted a relationship but you didnt, and she kept calling you, would you just drop her cold turkey or keep screwing her?" This was actually his line!!! And within the next couple hours he has a date lined up with her the next day, after that pickup line!! I just dont believe it, he does everything the total opposite of what your supposed to do. I just laugh when I see these guys that go out and try to play it off like they are rich, then I think of my buddy who plays it off like he's a broke self centered jerk, then just keeps stashing money away every paycheck, hahaahha. Unbelievable!!!
    i believe it bro! i dont know how to expalin it but the majority of women seem to like guys who are azzholes?? and why do the HOTTEST women go with the grungy looking guys and when you see a dude thats built and keeps himself up hes got a not so good lookin chick?? that one make me confused they all want this nice guy but when they come across him they dont want it and go with the azzhole and complain about it?? there all fuced up thats all i have to say.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that some chicks go for assholes...but I'd be interested to see what kind of girls he's pulling. It's a known fact that most girls dont go for guys who are broke and/or cheap like your friend.

There are women out there that seem to get off on that behavior. We don't like men that are pushovers. We want manly men with a little bad boy charm. My man spoils me, won't let me pay for anything......but he's NO pushover. I kinda like the fact that he can kill you with one finger ... makes a girl feel safe.....as long as he never brings it my way! Minute he turns into Super a$$hole.....Im OUT of there!

I don't need a man to be rich (although I wouldn't run from it) but he better be able to put gas in his tank and pay his bills. He doesn't need to be able to afford to take me to fancy rest...I can buy my own lobster .

I feel sorry for women that are into the a$$hole routine...they will never be happy...and guys that treat women that way will never find a quality woman.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Oh, I agree with you there Barbi, but it's actually really attractive women believe it or not, maybe they dont have good self esteem, I'm with you on that one. I dont get it myself
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

yeah, I think my buddy is pretty much beyond trying to find quality women. This is a guy who supposedly has been fuc*ed with and cheated on so many times he just doesnt care anymore. The guy is pretty built though, and he looks just like Vinn Diesel, which I guess is appealing to alot of women these days, who knows, like I said it's a mystery to me!

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Something.....cause he woudn't get no play here. Or FAT chicks that are just happy to be getting some action/attention they will do anything to get it. If he was pulling that with a WOMAN with a shred of self-esteem.....he'd get nothing but a door slammed in his face!
    No disrespect intended, but many woman do go for the bad boy, in lots of cases the badboy is just a jackass... :spudniklu

No disrespect taken. For a long time I was attracted to the same type. Bad boys and then suprised when I got bad behavior. By chance I found my combination.....good guy with bad boy abilities .

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    No disrespect intended, but many woman do go for the bad boy, in lots of cases the badboy is just a jackass... :spudniklu

Odin is offline Member
    There are women out there that seem to get off on that behavior. We don't like men that are pushovers. We want manly men with a little bad boy charm. My man spoils me, won't let me pay for anything......but he's NO pushover. I kinda like the fact that he can kill you with one finger ... makes a girl feel safe.....as long as he never brings it my way! Minute he turns into Super a$$hole.....Im OUT of there!

I don't need a man to be rich (although I wouldn't run from it) but he better be able to put gas in his tank and pay his bills. He doesn't need to be able to afford to take me to fancy rest...I can buy my own lobster .

I feel sorry for women that are into the a$$hole routine...they will never be happy...and guys that treat women that way will never find a quality woman.
    Hey if guys get more woman for being assholes then its the womans falt all the way. I know that being nice to woman does not work, cause i'm always watching out for woman at bar's and safely bring them to their cars. I'm very nice to woman all the time and i have finally gave up on them. It's not cause of my looks either cause I have woman a 2 sexiest man compitions in my town, which require slutty underwear and good dancing. In fact i had this one girl tell me off before cause I told her she should not drink outside the bar's without anyone. Well one week later I get the word she got raped, and I could care less. So i don't really treat girls with much resect anymore cause I don't want to play their little drama reality show mind games. It seems that European girls have their head screwed on strait from what I have seen though. So these US chicks can date their scumbags and when their sick of that they can finger them selfs. I also have heard many girls think muscles are gross, have any you bro's been hearing this out of chicks lately?

yeah, the funny thing is what they consider too muscular is hardly muscular at all in my book!! Anything over 200 lbs is like way too much nowadays for alot of women. I mean, look at that Austin Coochie guy, they think he's the best thing since a slice of bread. I think he's a pussy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Hey if guys get more woman for being assholes then its the womans falt all the way. I know that being nice to woman does not work, cause i'm always watching out for woman at bar's and safely bring them to their cars. I'm very nice to woman all the time and i have finally gave up on them. It's not cause of my looks either cause I have woman a 2 sexiest man compitions in my town, which require slutty underwear and good dancing. In fact i had this one girl tell me off before cause I told her she should not drink outside the bar's without anyone. Well one week later I get the word she got raped, and I could care less. So i don't really treat girls with much resect anymore cause I don't want to play their little drama reality show mind games. It seems that European girls have their head screwed on strait from what I have seen though. So these US chicks can date their scumbags and when their sick of that they can finger them selfs. I also have heard many girls think muscles are gross, have any you bro's been hearing this out of chicks lately?
    chicks dig skinny GQ body types like justin timberlake for example! i used to go to bars/clubs when i was 21-23 but i never had luck but for one time )i know its sad) but the number one reason was my muscles they all thought i was this steroid thing or something and i didnt fit in with what the current style is (justin timerlake bodys) i like who i am and will continue to grow weather i ever get another girlfriend or not because its me and if nobody likes me for who I AM fuc em and the rubber cock they road in on!..

You are talking about young barflys.....not women.

And I don't now about other women but I like my man muscular. Mine is 220 and working on getting bigger.....the more muscle the better .

OH and can you possibly express yourself without being so graphic.

Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2005 at 09:19 PM.

You are talking about young barflys.....not women.

And I don't now about other women but I like my man muscular. Mine is 220 and working on getting bigger.....the more muscle the better .
    i hope i find i chick that thinks that way!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    VERY well said BOFFO. that is exactly what i think. i fu king hate those little ashton homos..

You just have to look in the right places..........and a bar ain't the place.

Quote Originally Posted by boffo
    i hope i find i chick that thinks that way!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Depends what you're looking for..

swoll4589 is offline Member
    id try this but i couldnt pull it off id give in and be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Depends what you're looking for..
    Women who share my thoughts about fit, muscular men don't generally hang out in smoke filled bars around men that engage in those activities. If I want to meet a man that likes to party, drink, smoke and fuk, I'm going to a bar...if I want to meet a man that cares about his body, his health and works hard on himself...Im gonna meet them in places where they are engaging in heathy activites....I met my man at the Mr. Olympia .

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    haha thats funny, i feel the same way

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i know a lot of women who go for assholes..and woman-beaters..

Leaving nice-guys out in the rain... so this post comes as no surprise

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    and a comment for barbi, i think that there are few girls that take much intrest in their body as much as u do. i mean u seem like an alltogether devoted person. therefore many girls i know dont like big guys because most of them are just fat looking and not cut, and the ones that are 250lbs and 3%bf are obsessed with lifting and diet and are devoted as well. So im just sayin i would rather be my 180lbs and cut than 200lbs and smooth lookin'. GQ

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    it does not even supprise me alot of chicks like that now dont ask me y

Well I have 220 and CUT so Im HAPPY He's obsessed and so am I so we fit well together

Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    and a comment for barbi, i think that there are few girls that take much intrest in their body as much as u do. i mean u seem like an alltogether devoted person. therefore many girls i know dont like big guys because most of them are just fat looking and not cut, and the ones that are 250lbs and 3%bf are obsessed with lifting and diet and are devoted as well. So im just sayin i would rather be my 180lbs and cut than 200lbs and smooth lookin'. GQ

I donno ..... maybe so when it fails she can blame the jerk. I don't even pretend to understand it....I just know it doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    it does not even supprise me alot of chicks like that now dont ask me y

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Its possible your Bro is just on a hot streak. You know how it can be feast or famine. But regardless, it does not sound like his experiences are very positive for him or the women. At the end of the day he must feel empty as there is no spiritual or real connections with any of his encounters. From the outside it may seem cool, but when you really think about it is a loose loose situation.

like the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    like the gym!
    I've never dated a guy I met in a bar.... dated guys from the gym, one or two from work and of course the one and only and last... From Mr. O

I just think it's important to find someone that can relate to, understand or share your love of fitness.....

C.B.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-24-2005 at 11:35 PM.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Nice guys finish last when it comes to some women go fig

And as far as those GQ skinny punks in hollywood,the reason women like them is because of their MONEY not their looks money talks and if you have the bling bling you get the zing zing

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    kill you with one finger...riiight..

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    kill you with one finger...riiight..
    LOL Hmmmm I have a response to this but it would be in the TMI category .

I've never dated a guy I met in a bar.... dated guys from the gym, one or two from work and of course the one and only and last... From Mr. O

I just think it's important to find someone that can relate to, understand or share your love of fitness.....

C.B.
    Exactly. I think the gym would be a good place for a fitness oriented guy to meet a girl. But sometimes I think the girls there want to work out and not be bothered. My friend started up his own gym and he said most of his female clients go to his because the larger ones are like meat markets, which they dont like. So its hard to know how a girl will react in the gym.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It's usually the super hot chicks that have the lowest self-esteem. Most guys are too scared to make a move on them. Easy pickings for an a-hole like me.

Leykis 101 all the way!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO TOM!

Angelis is offline Banned
    yeah I know what u mean... and that sh*t works seriously. I use a method similar to that, I am not as obnoxious as ur bro though. Its kind of like 50% Cocky and 50% Funny, woman love it. Its hard to explain in such a short time but it works believe me.

AnabolicAlien Guest

Wink good thread bros..

good thread.

i just want to say that it's all in the delivery. i sometimes get in moods where i want to talk like that to girls and it comes off as me being really really confident in myself which really turns girls on. i'm also wondering what kind of girls they are your friend is picking up. i'm guessing they're the type i wouldn't give the time of day.

however, sometimes it backfires so usually i'm supernice to girls... so much so that sometimes i'm taken advantage of. i'm about 205 lbs, 5'10" with 4% bodyfat. most of my girlfriends i've met at the gym. tonight i had a first date with this girl who's a tall, thin, engineer i met at the gym. it went very well.

i find you get more flies with honey than vinegar. treat women with respect... not just because it'll pay off more but because it's just the right thing to do.

anyway, there's my 2 cents.

AA
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 01-25-2005 at 02:15 AM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    good thread.

i just want to say that it's all in the delivery. i sometimes get in moods where i want to talk like that to girls and it comes off as me being really really confident in myself which really turns girls on. i'm also wondering what kind of girls they are your friend is picking up. i'm guessing they're the type i wouldn't give the time of day.

however, sometimes it backfires so usually i'm supernice to girls... so much so that sometimes i'm taken advantage of. i'm about 205 lbs, 5'10" with 4% bodyfat. most of my girlfriends i've met at the gym. tonight i had a first date with this girl who's a tall, thin, engineer i met at the gym. it went very well.

i find you get more flies with honey than vinegar. treat women with respect... not just because it'll pay off more but because it's just the right thing to do.

AA

amen

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    good thread.

AA
    My thoughts exactly brother.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Amen.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    it isn't so much that women like assholes, it's that they hate weak men. and the classic "nice guy" who caters to their every whim almost always comes off as weak.

you don't have to be an asshole, just be strong. thoroughly respect yourself. remember, you're not there to impress her, she has to impress you. do not tolerate any disrespect. don't cater to her unless she deserves it. most men will go all out, doing anything for a girl they just met, buy her things, take her nice places. but they will do little for a girlfrind who has EARNED the right to be treated well, by treating you like gold every day. i don't treat a woman like a princess until she has earned it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information