Be Real is offline Banned

WOW thanks for the raise s**theads

Got a $5,000 raise and after taxes, my medical and dental insurance doubling, more taxes coming out my paycheck and more going into retirement, I get an extra $6.32 a paycheck. WOW thanks a**holes!!!!!! I think i'm gonna go buy me a happy meal and i'll have .50 cents left over. And to think I was all happy I got a raise. Next time they want to give me a raise and its under 10,000 I want them to convert the $6.32 into pennies, roll them up real tight into penny rolls and shove them deep, deep, deep, you know where.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hewwwww... That sucks bro.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Got a $5,000 raise and after taxes, my medical and dental insurance doubling, more taxes coming out my paycheck and more going into retirement, I get an extra $6.32 a paycheck. WOW thanks a**holes!!!!!! I think i'm gonna go buy me a happy meal and i'll have .50 cents left over. And to think I was all happy I got a raise. Next time they want to give me a raise and its under 10,000 I want them to convert the $6.32 into pennies, roll them up real tight into penny rolls and shove them deep, deep, deep, you know where.
    LMFAO I feel u bro

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    **** out of $5000 you only got $6.32 out of it that sucks but you can always take a cheap hooker out to minature golf just don't look for a blowjob afterwards unless you spend the whole six thirty two on her

Thread Information