dieseL atC is offline Member

Spring Breakers!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like the spring breakers are starting to sign up and post there winny questions to get ripped and asking what they can take to look good on the beach..

Note to all spring breakers: Winny is not a miracle drug that's going to shed every piece of fat off your body to give you the 6-8 pack you want to show off so bad. Don't look for an uneducated, easy way to look good while your tanning.
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 01-27-2005 at 06:18 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Is it just me or does it seem like the spring breakers are starting to sign up and post there winny questions to get ripped and asking what they can take to look good on the beach..

Note to all spring breakers: Winny is not a miracle drug that's going to shed every piece of fat off your body to give you the 6-8 pack you want to show off so bad. Don't look for an uneducated, easy way to look good while your tanning.
    thanks for smashing my dreams

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Pffff my dbol only cycle will show you, it'll show you all!!! mwuahahaha!

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    i think a lot of people do cycles right before spring break, and they think its a miracle drug, but its not..Jason

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    My fav is the 10 weeker of winny only. I have friends tell me that there going to do that then I tell them how pointless it'd be but they insist on it anyway. Somehow winny got spread around the world as being some miricale weight loss supp. I just dont understand dumb a$$es they piss me off.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

True.. the reality is, winny willhave you walking around on the beech looking and feeling like a 50 year old hump back.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    it happens every year bro.... give it some time and we will really be hit hard with the "i wanna get ripped for spring break" just you waity and see....

Well...some people's goals are very silly to the members here(looking good for spring break), but really what do you guys think the average person would think of alot of well-respected members' goals ?

("I want to be 250lbs ripped" -or- "I want to oil myself up and get in a pair of speedos, and stand on stage flexing with other men" etc...)

The average person understands looking good for spring break (to get laid, etc...) but can barely stifle a laugh when they see Ronnie Coleman, or they read Jay Cutler's interview in FHM, when he said that he "Knows people make fun of him" and that he "Can't walk 20 feet" without getting tired....

These things are about perspective, I think....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well...some people's goals are very silly to the members here(looking good for spring break), but really what do you guys think the average person would think of alot of well-respected members' goals ?

("I want to be 250lbs ripped" -or- "I want to oil myself up and get in a pair of speedos, and stand on stage flexing with other men" etc...)

The average person understands looking good for spring break (to get laid, etc...) but can barely stifle a laugh when they see Ronnie Coleman, or they read Jay Cutler's interview in FHM, when he said that he "Knows people make fun of him" and that he "Can't walk 20 feet" without getting tired....

These things are about perspective, I think....
    That's true, but it's also a question of health... if someone does a deca only cycle and they can't get a boner because they didnt do test because they didn't want to get "huge" there's a problem. Same with tren , I know a dude who did like 3 months of tren and now months after his cycle he can't get it up!! That's reason enough for me to do test. But some newbies just won't listen or they're too cheap to include it... whatever floats their boat!

I also think people just do drugs to hope they're a "miracle" and they will get them cut with no diet or cardio and some pussy workouts... Steroids won't help them achieve their goal of looking good for spring break if they have this mindset.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i had a guy tell me last night he just ordered 100 dbol pills and he is going to get huge for spring break. i told him go for it man get huge. i am tired of trying to explain it to these kids. i am not sure it will ever change.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    this happens every year...... we just have to TRY to steer them in the right direction

Thats how I started...200 tabs of Bulgarian Dbol .

(Not to look good for spring break, though....)

nathanw21 is offline Member
    my second cycle was 10 weeks of dbol @ 40mg a day with some suspension 50mg ed for 5 weeks. so i am not much better. what bothers me is you tell them that they need test and they say, "no, i dont want to do injections."

MightyMilhouse is offline New Member
    What bothers me is the lack of weight room ediquette that 90% of the spring breakers display and in the limited weight room that my school has durring the 3 weeks before spring break its packed 24/7 with em

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of spring breakers are a joke... they won;t eat right all year, drink every weekend, snag some dbol or winny and think that the two months before SB they can use them and get ripped while still eating like **** and once it\'s over won;t lift till next year....Like consistency said we can only hope to steer them in the right direction but i have a feeling the majority of our advice falls on deaf ears...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    im taking winny only but since its spring break i wont be working out and drinking lots of beer is that ok? to us it seems dumb but some just dont kno bcuz there uneducated about steroids and only kno what there friends tell them and the media. everyone starts somewhere

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It happens here every year. Get used to it...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It happens here every year. Get used to it...
    this is true... if you have been here a while you know that already....

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Im going to Cancun, BTW can i drink Winny?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it is my first year on and i am gtting sick of alot of the questions that get asked over and over from the spring brakers. has anyone been keeping count on how meny time can i drink winny was posted. what about the one and only d-bol cycle at 20mg a day.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    cool avatar diesel... "peanut butter and crack sandwich"

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    cool avatar diesel... "peanut butter and crack sandwich"
    lol.

solid-d is offline Member
    spring breakers....how nice.... I love the days of being 21 and on my first cycle all ripped up(according to my brain as to compareed to as I was)... And going skins(no shirt).. I was a BA(bad ass).. Oh how fun, now though at age 25, its different.. Im smart and know not to rely on dbol and winny.. it takes detication, training, and diet. Well at least my Vacation in Vegas this year is the first week of april... No more springers..

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    **** you guys I did a cycle of winny for 10 weeks and I went from this!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spring Breakers!!!-gooch.jpg  

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    To this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spring Breakers!!!-scott_steiner_84312.jpg  

hanger319 is offline New Member
    Has anyone heard of the new stalion semen test?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    this happens every year...... we just have to TRY to steer them in the right direction
    hes right...
    flaming them isnt helping them with the right choices..personaly i think flaming is stupid...if you think they are dumb or an asshole for asking what you think are stupid questions then dont respond or respond and try and help them understand dont flame them everyone has to start and learn somewhere they're not gonna learn **** if people keep flaming them
    as for the spring break only dbols and only winnys if they dont wanna listen oh well they'll learn on their own

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    maybe i should just sell all my winny then...lol JK

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Hey common guys, nothing wrong with wanting to get nice and ripped up before spring break. If I was ready to cycle I would want to time it so that I get my fall/winter bulk over in enough time to cut for spring break. Wanting to look good on the beach isn't a crime! Nothing wrong with having a goal like that. But wanting it to happen overnight is pretty stupid!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

i dont believe you .....................................

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    what is spring break

i hear about it all the time and know it involves drinking and shagging but thats about it

where does everyone go? is it just in the US, is it on a specific date?

are you a poof if u dont get a shag?

i need details

Thread Information