Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Going to LA tomorrow

For the weekend ..... Don't miss me too much guys!!!!!!! I'll miss you but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Time to let Little Miss thing know who the boss is.

Heee heee .......gonna cause some drama.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Barb. please tape the confrontation > Catfights are hot!

No catfight necessary. My presence is all that is required. I will be as nice to her as any of his students, flaunt a little public affection . But she needs a little reminder. I firmly believe in killing them with kindness.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    So CB's gonna get laid this weekend huh? lol

Danielle is offline Female Member
    "Killin them with kindness"

thats right.........by far.......that is the best way to go, girl!!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    So CB's gonna get laid this weekend huh? lol

In a word.......

YES

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    "Killin them with kindness"

thats right.........by far.......that is the best way to go, girl!!
    Exactly.......not worth messing up a good manicure

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    In a word.......

YES
    Try not to think of me too much. lol

LOL I'll try not to. IF I scream out aXe.......that would be bad!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lol CB please I know its better to hurt her by flaunting what she can't have....but I need to see a catfight lol

LOL hmmm Dennis would kill me if I did that. Not worth it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha...Have fun CB. Give her hell... We wanna hear all about it when you get back...

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    good luck, be safe and remember...no body...no murder... lol be safe sugar

What if you just paid someone else to beat/mame/kill her, and tapped it, then you would be safe, from the law and your man

just a thought
    alex

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    What if you just paid someone else to beat/mame/kill her, and tapped it, then you would be safe, from the law and your man

just a thought
    alex
    Lol anything for a cat fight eh bro

lol of course guys. Girl just needs to know who's the lady in the house and that is me. Last night she shows up to class and isn't dressed for training...i.e. was not in her gee. She had some blouse on. Dennis tells her she's supposed to be in her gee and ready to go....she makes some excuse about not knowing how to tie it (3 sep people have showed her how to tie it). So instead of putting it on....she takes her blouse off......in the dojo and puts on some skin tight little middrift top with the Superman emblem on it...of course centered between her breasts. Dennis stops training and just looks at her. She figured out she needed to get dressed properly and finally covered up.

This Saturday we are going to help move one of the other adult students that just bought a house. SHE didn't feel she should have to help (everyone in the school is helping) because she's a "girl".

Can't wait to see what she wears for this evolution!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex

just a thought
    alex
    LOL She's not worth the effort....when I KNOW that my presence is going to drive her mad!

I think I posted ... the first time I met her she came to class....with a friend of hers. Not to train but to talk to Dennis about a "private" matter. She wouldn't even look my direction. Women who behave this way do so for one reason. She is JEALOUS and wants what you have. Been through this once before!

cjp85 is offline Member
    Be careful CB, as a LEO you dont wanna end up in trouble for stompin this broad. Have fun, I do the long distance thing as well and if you dont have fun the ENTIRE time its just time wasted.

Hee hee....that's why I'm not putting my hands on her. I don't need to. Gonna have a LOT of fun. Fun with him and fun with HER heee heee.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Be careful CB, as a LEO you dont wanna end up in trouble for stompin this broad. Have fun, I do the long distance thing as well and if you dont have fun the ENTIRE time its just time wasted.

LOL I'll try not to. IF I scream out aXe.......that would be bad!
    Oh Don't worry. I've seen pics of your BF. I can take him.

LOL lets not test this theory!!!

LOL lets not test this theory!!!
    lol Fair enough.

Work Out Saturday 7:00am You know where.....

Back and Traps.........

RU TOUGH ENUFF CB??????...........

Mondo - I DOUBT that I'll be up that early . We are moving one of his student Sat so Im not sure what time we are working out.

See you all in a few days

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What kind of martial art does he teach, tell me it is something effective and not Karate or TKD....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My guess is judo or bjj. Otherwise...

Mondo - I DOUBT that I'll be up that early . We are moving one of his student Sat so Im not sure what time we are working out.

See you all in a few days
    Sissies........You'll probably be doing aerobics and gymnastics all night and be too tired ....rirht????

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What kind of martial art does he teach, tell me it is something effective and not Karate or TKD....
    What he teaches is a wide range of disciplines, no one specific. He is black belted in 6 differnt forms....aimed at teaching kids to survive the streets and life in general.

Thread Information