OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

loosing hope....

Hey all..
    I have been a member on here for some time now.. and have done two previous cycle that have brought me from 170 to the 194 that I am at as of today... My first cycle was not done very well but the second one is where I kept my gains from..

Now I am trying to do this natural thing for awhile and have been getting really discouraged about any gains that I may get.. How big can I get naturally? I have been browsing through the pics section and have found one or two people that look somewhat ok for not doing any gear.

I am only 22 right now and dont was rely only on gear to get where I want to be. I am 5'10'' and wanna put on some more weight.

what do you guys think, can i make some really good gains with out gear or will i eventually have to go back to it to get where I want? I wanna be big.. 220 to 240 range.. thats all I am asking for......

I am taking Nlarge2,ONs whey,Creatine,Vitamin,B12

Any hope for me?
    OMS

seanw is offline Banned
    Mate you have been around long enough to know that Diet and Training are everything if you want to gain, even when you are on gear. What does you diet and workout look like ?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    All depends on training and diet bro.. You look pretty ripped.. you can hit higher weight just realize that its not going to be total quality! You need to train low reps, heigh weight and eat like your always starving!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, dont give up. At 22 your young you cant expect to go from 170 - 240lbs in a matter of months. It will take years of hard work training and dieting. Eating a lot, but eating clean is more important then what AS your taking. I think your doing a good job so far just dont get discouraged bro! Good luck!!

OG

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I'm with OG. You have made amazing gains already (nearly 25 pounds). Give yourself credit for your progress. And, try to remember your on a journey for continued improvedment not some short cut to fitness. Either with or without gear, bodybuilding is a lifestyle.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    r u still gaining good weight or what?>? if so, definitely, there is hope

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    im 27...210lbs, 12% bf. db pressing 120's on flat, 95's incline, no steroids . my friend is 32, 260lbs, prob 10% bf and pushin better numbers than me..all natural. depends on your body if you gain fast/slow, etc. no brainer you'll gain faster on juice, but if you have patience you can get what you want without.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Add more calories to your diet... Also are you overtraining? Did you try taking a week off?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    nice hot-rox...good point. im in bb'ing for life. totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by HOT-ROX
    And, try to remember your on a journey for continued improvedment not some short cut to fitness. Either with or without gear, bodybuilding is a lifestyle.

thanks alot guys... thats what i needed to hear.. I guess I am just comparing my gains to when i was on cycle.. I mean, I am still getting gains just not at the amazing rate that I was.. I just recently started taking Nlarge2 in hopes of putting on some more wieght... we will see how it goes.. and of course you guys will be there along for the journey.
    oms

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    thanks alot guys... thats what i needed to hear.. I guess I am just comparing my gains to when i was on cycle.. I mean, I am still getting gains just not at the amazing rate that I was.. I just recently started taking Nlarge2 in hopes of putting on some more wieght... we will see how it goes.. and of course you guys will be there along for the journey.
    oms
    You can count on that bro.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    fuked up thing about working out is that you never think you are big enough. even though 20 people say **** you got bigger. your mind is saying to you you didnt get bigger.

Be Real is offline Banned
    how tall are you?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    how tall are you?
    dude that is a real wierd angle in your avatar.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    dude that is a real wierd angle in your avatar.
    I ALWAYS think the same thing bro!

I was going to suggest re-taking the shot!

It makes the chest look weird..........very very weird. Optical illusion......

~SC~

I dont have my camara hooked up right now.. I will make sure to get it hooked up so that I can take a few more pics..

Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    fuked up thing about working out is that you never think you are big enough. even though 20 people say **** you got bigger. your mind is saying to you you didnt get bigger.

I know what your sayin man... I keep wondering if I have a muscle dismorfia or reverse anorexia.. Maybe I will never ever be satasfied..? only time will tell

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's actually at what I call the fat girl angle. When girls are online sending pics to guys they dont know they always take pics at screwed up angles trying to cram their fat ugly face into the scope of the lense and make it look skinny. I remember when i was younger i met this girl online who looked AMAZING. Then i noticed all her pics were shooting down and to the side of her, getting a weird angle. She told me she was "a little chubby" but by judging by her face i thought she was gonna be tight as hell. When i met her she was 6ft 3 and 320 lbs!!! Her face was 3x its normal size and the bitch was bigger than me! I told her i had to go to the bathroom, snuck out the door and blocked her screename and ignored her calls. She shoulda been shot for that, false advertising. I almost put DNP her big gulp.

The thing about his avatar is, he's not trying to make himself look skinny, but that angle makes his body look a lot smaller than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I ALWAYS think the same thing bro!

I was going to suggest re-taking the shot!

It makes the chest look weird..........very very weird. Optical illusion......

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    fat girl angle, its cheating..hahaha remember in HS, when youd talk crap to girls in cars, and shed be cute and have a normal face, then shed flop out of the car and boom weigh as much as bdtr does now.. cheating whores

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The thing about his avatar is, he's not trying to make himself look skinny, but that angle makes his body look a lot smaller than it really is.
    I always think they are breasts!!!

That is what trips me out!

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I always think they are breasts!!!

That is what trips me out!

~SC~
    lmao

I took that pic when I was out in hawaii last Jan. I had one big window in my barracks room and the sun came right in.. I had to angle it that way or you got all shadow.. or all light... never really looked into it that much though.. TRUST ME.. I had no intentions of getting the "fat girl" angle.. LOL
    OMS

Thread Information