Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195

    Dr. Phil is a bi*ch ass punk

    Ok, we have a tv we hide at work and when our boss is gone for the day we occasionally watch it while somebody keeps a look out. Anyways, we only get a few channels, and lately I've been catching Dr. Phil(Hey, I know it sux but it burns time right?) Anyways, this stupid ass has been doing almost every episode on fat people who want to lose weight, and talking about his new book about weight loss. I'm watching this crap, and I'm just thinking this guy has got a hell of alot of nerve writing a book on weight loss. He doesnt exactly look trim and fit to me, actually he looks like an easy 250 or 260 FAT!!!! With a head bigger than Jay Leno's. And he's talking to people about weight loss. Talk about the pot calling the tea kettle black, Jesus Christ!!!

  2. #2
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    Tell us how you really feel

    Bc

  3. #3
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Tea kettles are black? Cool

  4. #4
    Be Real's Avatar
    Be Real is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    312
    yeah i agree 100% Dr. Phil is a total piece of CRAP. Him and that fat bitch Oprah

  5. #5
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    LOL and people keep watching him. I've never seen the show....hate that crap!

  6. #6
    peump's Avatar
    peump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the garage
    Posts
    1,411
    they make alot of money passing that so called crap around

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    He's on my hit list.



    ~SC~

  8. #8
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    they make alot of money passing that so called crap around
    Where is WS6_Kid, let's get him to taste it and see if it's real or not!

  9. #9
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Where is WS6_Kid, let's get him to taste it and see if it's real or not!


    Excellent Idea!

    If anyone here would know, it would be him….

  10. #10
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    I want you to get excited about your life...now lets all join hands, sing a song and then share our most painfull experiance so we can all cry infront of the tv.

  11. #11
    Be Real's Avatar
    Be Real is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    312
    this punks kid went to my college and drove around college in a M5 and got tons of pussy. He was fat and ugly too.

  12. #12
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    lol i just think its funny how you HIDE a tv, quickly set it up when your boss is gone, and you have a designated lookout!

  13. #13
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, we have a tv we hide at work and when our boss is gone for the day we occasionally watch it while somebody keeps a look out. Anyways, we only get a few channels, and lately I've been catching Dr. Phil(Hey, I know it sux but it burns time right?) Anyways, this stupid ass has been doing almost every episode on fat people who want to lose weight, and talking about his new book about weight loss. I'm watching this crap, and I'm just thinking this guy has got a hell of alot of nerve writing a book on weight loss. He doesnt exactly look trim and fit to me, actually he looks like an easy 250 or 260 FAT!!!! With a head bigger than Jay Leno's. And he's talking to people about weight loss. Talk about the pot calling the tea kettle black, Jesus Christ!!!
    Admit it you were on his show and didnt like his advice!

  14. #14
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

  15. #15
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Dr. Phil is bad, but OPRAH is THE WORST

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He's on my hit list.



    ~SC~
    Mine too.

  17. #17
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    all those ppl who exploit retards are bad... the retards dont know they are retards.. they have no fault

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    lol i just think its funny how you HIDE a tv, quickly set it up when your boss is gone, and you have a designated lookout!

    I know, it's not the moral thing to do. But the people I work for are cocksucker crooks and I kind of look at our TV as a way of getting back at them. The funniest part about the whole thing is we use an old piece of speaker wire for an antenna, that way we can rip it out really fast and hide the tv in case we get a red alert. We couldnt do it with rabbit ears as fast, but the speaker wire is the key I'm tellin ya!!!

  19. #19
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I know, it's not the moral thing to do. But the people I work for are cocksucker crooks and I kind of look at our TV as a way of getting back at them. The funniest part about the whole thing is we use an old piece of speaker wire for an antenna, that way we can rip it out really fast and hide the tv in case we get a red alert. We couldnt do it with rabbit ears as fast, but the speaker wire is the key I'm tellin ya!!!
    Lol i dont really care if its moral, i just think its funny how you have a whole operation in place in order to watch tv, i mean, its only tv! you sound like a bunch of 14 year old kids who just stole a porno mag


  20. #20
    profbiv's Avatar
    profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    336
    I have very great reason as to why he’s a D***head. I spoke with one of his producers that phone me about a story. That’s all I will say on the matter but in short after that conversation I lost all respect I had for the idiot, or shall I say the little bit of professional respect I gave him before.



    He is an ignorant arrogant, caring more about his shows rating and selling books than family. Lowlife A**ho*e grasshopper sucking, monkey ball licking, in need of a personal trainer DI**H**D.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •