View Poll Results: Do you hate your mother in-law or your significant other's mother?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • She suit me just fine, 6 feet under (You hate her )

6 66.67%
  • I wish she moved in with the both of us (You love her )

3 33.33%
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Do you hate your mother in-law or your significant other's mother?

Come'on boys spill it! I don't know why but me and the significant others mother are always at eachother's necks. Shit my dad hates my grandmother (his mother in law too!) Why can't we ever see eye to eye errr!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Heh...well, I'm still single. But as far as dealing with girlfriend's mothers, I've always gotten along with them well. It was the girlfriends that have posed the biggest problem so far! LOL

"She's got me wrapped around her finger....too bad it's the middle one..."

G-S Guest
    I like her, I just wish she didn't call over here 3 times a day. That shit get's on my friggen nerves.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I've only had one serious relationship and as far as her mom went.........that biotch hated me and the feeling was mutual.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    hate her ,shes always talking shit about me.shes a very negative person and i dont like to be around her

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I love my in-laws. I don't want her moving in but I like her even if she calls at midnight and talks to my wife for an hour. Wait, now that you mentioned it that bitch is cutting into my sex life................... J/k love ya mom

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    yeah i hate the bitch with a passion shes a useless sack of shit that deserves to die........thankyou......HITMAN

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    I married an only child and his mother has never forgiven me for taking him away from her. Any time he gets sick, it's my fault for not feeding him the proper foods. If he's stressed, it has nothing to do with his job, it's my fault for being a bad wife. Our children are perfect because they are his children and they have come up beautifully in spite of me. However, shortly after she was diagnosed with Althzeimer's (sp) I was the first person she forgot, so things DO eventually work out. I only had to wait 28 years. Patience and perseverance ... But actually my mom and my husband get along really well. They are genuinely very good friends.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Hitman
    yeah i hate the bitch with a passion shes a useless sack of shit that deserves to die........thankyou......HITMAN
    I Second that

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ihate her. she screwed me over once and there is no second chances. She tries to be nice and im civil but i hate her. I feel bad it bothers my girl but i dont forget things.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Not at all...shes a real sweetheart...I love her to death. My mom and Roberta get along exceptionally well also.

Thread Information