kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

Old people & the gym

Well i finally quit Golds and now im going to the weight room at a local park. the weight room is the size of an average living room but it has the basic machines and free weights. today i go in and there is this older guy in his mid-late 60's. the radio is off so i go and turn it to 98rock and he stares me down. Anyway hes using the pushdown rope with one hand but hes lifting it up over his head. LOL he has no idea what hes doing. he procedes to get on the treadmill, crank it up to about 5mph and does a wild sprint for a few minutes then leaves. Dam old ppl crack me up. i get real pissed when they use the weights i need. Oh btw, he was wearing his sunday best clothing with watch and all! well i guess thats what i get for going to a free weight room.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i only dislike how they always seem to wanan have a convo, and i feel bad acting pissy to old ppl, but i dont come there to talk, or hear stories about what it used to be like..

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I get pissed when they turn down the metallica CD I put in or look at me funny when I turn the radio on... sorry, can't work out to dead silence, weirdo.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a gym full of victor1

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man, id hate to see what they would do i put one of my mixes on.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I love old folks and wish my gym actually had a few around. One thing is for sure in this life:

You will one day be old or die young... You decide

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You ass, I was streaching my abs....and I wanted to get warmed up before picking up your mom so five minuets on the treadmill is plenty. hahahahahaha

I'm forty and I don't talk during my "me" time. Unless the question you ask can be answered with a grunt or a point of a finger you'll probably think I'm rude. Now and then I see someone doing something so stupid I have to say something....at least then when they hurt themselves I can shake my raisin pecker at them and say "I told you so...dumbass". hahahahaahahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You ass, I was streaching my abs....and I wanted to get warmed up before picking up your mom so five minuets on the treadmill is plenty. hahahahahaha

I'm forty and I don't talk during my "me" time. Unless the question you ask can be answered with a grunt or a point of a finger you'll probably think I'm rude. Now and then I see someone doing something so stupid I have to say something....at least then when they hurt themselves I can shake my raisin pecker at them and say "I told you so...dumbass". hahahahaahahaha
    the only truth in that entire post

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the only truth in that entire post
    Actually it's more prunish in size....ass. hahahahaha

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Yeah I know what you mean. There this old ****er who thinks that because he has lived longer than me that he knows everything. One day a buddy of mine and myself were doing bench and this dumbass tried to give us pointers. I was like is this guy for real, he weighs probably 275lbs and can only bench his weight once. My buddy was like unless you can bench more than 450lbs don't even bother. So now when I see the old main he just stares and gives a retarded look.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    We are all going to be old soon enough. Better to respect them and go about our business.

Thread Information