Thread: WTF is this

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

WTF is this

I have been caughing ever freaking day now for 1,5 weeks. It didnt seem to effect my performance in the gym so I hit the weight hard 5 days a week and gained strengt but the caughs never went again and also the regular morning cardio. Yesterday morning I started caughing upp thick disgusting green slime and couldnt breath through my nose. This morning the same.. caughed upp the same slimy **** and right now I got a caughing fit and now my lungs hurt...

Can this be a pneumonia or some kind of **** like that? If I get this now Im gonna be seriously pissed. Just started my contest preparations, I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THAT MUCH TIME
    the last 1,5 weeks everything has went to hell. HUGE blister on my feet from walking so much, back aching, caughing, on a leg workout I became so dizzy and naseaus that I thought I was gonna faint(not regular "good" naseua either cause I was freezing like a mofo and shivering) and so on. Its not that Im overtrained either cause I rested TOTALY for 3 weeks before this preparation.

seanw is offline Banned
    Go to the Doc, sounds like a chest infection to me. One of the symptoms of Pnumonia is breating very fast all the time, to get more air. Go to the Doc bro, why fuk with this. Get some antibiotics and get it cleared up. If its green then it sounds like infection to me

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear it Bro. What does your diet look like? Are you seriously cutting cals? Also, are you in the middle of a cycle (if so what)? As for your cough, you may need to get in and see the doc. Anything that hangs on for more than a week, I always head in. If you are really sick, you are going to have to take a break. Otherwise, you could end up seriously sick and unable to train for weeks. Your probably just need a few days to a week to get rested up and recover.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I saw on another one of your posts you're on 600mg test/week. Maybe its test flu?

I am around 2300kcal day now so I havent droped them real low yet. I started my cycle the 12th january and its test alone 650mg/week.

I can workout without a problem and Im gaining strenght. Its just that I get the caughs everynow and then and its anoying the hell out of me. Now they seem to get worse but I dont "feel" sic in any other way. Just a occasional shiver every now and then.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    green = infection...any fever?

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I saw on another one of your posts you're on 600mg test/week. Maybe its test flu?
    Now when I think about it I acctualy started to caugh a little even before I started test so this has been going on since the 10th january or so almost 3 weeks. ****. I dont think its test flu cause I have never gotten that before and it should have passed in 2 weeks right

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    green = infection...any fever?
    No I had some fever a couple of days ago but had a stomach flu then. I feel cold and get shivers during the nights but nothing realy bad. I dont know if its fever havent taken my temp.

Thread Information