gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

State of the Union Address

Ok fellas, I guess everyone on here is like me and is not watching the President speak tonight. I figure I'll catch the highlights in the morning. LOL!

general31 is offline Associate Member
    It is posible to type and watch TV. At least for me. Maybe u should watch, u might learn something!

LOL! Actually I turned the TV off because its a distraction. Whats to learn? I support are troops and I voted for Bush. But the fact of the matter is the troops need to come home. I'd rather learn about steroids then how the U.S. is making it safer over there. According to my brother and best friend who keep having people try and blow them up its not better.

Hope your bro is good man, I appreciate what he is doing. But u and I differ on the troops coming home right now. We need to stay until Iraq is up and running on their own so this entire war is not worthless. we can't just catch saddam, have an election and come home. We have to make it a safe place and a place that can fend off a possible overthrough of their government at anytime. Anyway bro, did not mean any disrespect, stay cool.

No problem, I just dont understand why the U.S. is always in such a rush to help other countries like that. We have enough problems here. I hope something good comes from the war but I just dont see it. If we had only lost one soldier this entire time it would still be to many. I support are country and the troops. I just wish the families of the dying soldiers had something to be a little more proud of about their soldiers dying over there. But they dont. Its another pointless war.

Well if u were an oppressed, scared S**TLESS citizen under the rule of saddam and his A$$HOLE sons u might think it is worth something. We will never know what it is like to live in fear of a F**K like saddam. I think this war has monumental significance for the entire middle east.

Thread Information