justin2305 is offline Senior Member

just got in reck?!?!?

k guys i just got in a reck and its clearly her fault and their trying to pin it on me k this is what happend its a rainy $hity day and im going to the donnut shop so im pulling out of my neiborhood and im going left all together its 4lanes of road 2on going and 2incoming as i pull out my tires in my truck are spinning a lil bit but i make it out fine and straighten up oh and also not to metion their is a big a$$ simi next to her that manages to stop k as i straighten up and start going she just plows into the back of my truck i have a rather large truck and didnt really do any dammage execpt scrach my trailer hitch and bend my bumper a lil bit but what do yall think the cop said since my tires were spinning a lil bit its my fault is that right will it be pinned on me what do yall think thanks guys???

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    She rear-ended you=her fault.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    her fault.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Let me guess, either careless driving or unneccessary acceleration

see thats what i said and i asked the cop when i was leaving do i just get ahold of her insuranse or what and he says well the way it looks its gonna be put on and i and i was like what hows that and then he told me what i told yall so i dunno whats going to happen this sucks i see no possible way that could be put on me what so ever

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Her fault, it is her job to control her vehicle, if you had time to pull out and straighten up, she had time to stop,

How far from the intersection where you when she hit you?

Go back and take pictures of the area, marking where your vehicle was when she hit you and measure how far from the intersection the accident was.

Also take pictures from the intersection, in the direction the lady came from, trying to show the site distance she had.

Did the officer write either of you a citation?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I agree with bigen there. Find and get together as much info as possible to fight the cops assessment. That should help you out. And if possible, get the number of the company who owned that semi...he would probably help your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Her fault, it is her job to control her vehicle, if you had time to pull out and straighten up, she had time to stop,

How far from the intersection where you when she hit you?

Go back and take pictures of the area, marking where your vehicle was when she hit you and measure how far from the intersection the accident was.

Also take pictures from the intersection, in the direction the lady came from, trying to show the site distance she had.

Did the officer write either of you a citation?
    i was pulling out like right on the intersection right out of a neiborhood onto it i had to pull across 2lanes of trafic though to turn left if this is what ur asking, also how could a big a$$ simi that was right next to her stop but not a lil mustang and its my fault im not feeling this at all really pissing me off guys

Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    I agree with bigen there. Find and get together as much info as possible to fight the cops assessment. That should help you out. And if possible, get the number of the company who owned that semi...he would probably help your case.

i was going to but the mo fo just kept driving as we all pulled over if i could of just got a statement from him i would be aight right now but the dude just kept on going prolly was late or had to be somewhere oh well ill have to mannage with what i have for now if this gets put on me im going to seriously freak out but it shouldnt dont see how anyways

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    **** her, it is her fault plain and simple. I would not go down without one hell of a fight, take it to court if you have too.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    just curious but I cannot seem to find any links to the info I am looking for.

What percentage of auto accidents (everything from minor to severe) result in litigation by one party against another, going over and beyond what the insurance company will allow?

It seems every single minor traffic accident I hear/read/know about results in someone claiming "sustained permanent damage" and suing for "$2million dollars" and the spouse not even involved suing for $500k for being 'unable to have sexual relations with the complaintant" -- all this from a scratched bumber or dented door..... I don't get it

Is this just a NY thing or is it like this all around the country?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by RONINASAUNA
    just curious but I cannot seem to find any links to the info I am looking for.

What percentage of auto accidents (everything from minor to severe) result in litigation by one party against another, going over and beyond what the insurance company will allow?

It seems every single minor traffic accident I hear/read/know about results in someone claiming "sustained permanent damage" and suing for "$2million dollars" and the spouse not even involved suing for $500k for being 'unable to have sexual relations with the complaintant" -- all this from a scratched bumber or dented door..... I don't get it

Is this just a NY thing or is it like this all around the country?

Alot of those cases don't make it to court, does'nt mean they were'nt filed though...

last time i was in a wreck i was told by the officer that they dont decide whos at fault...but hey who knows

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    her fault, if they try and put it on you take it to court. I doubt she'll even be able to get an attorney to take the case. There is no way you should have to pay, or have your insurance pay for any of this.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Serves you right for going to the donught shop phatass!!

j/k bro

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Serves you right for going to the donught shop phatass!!

j/k bro
    i no i no LOL i was getting colachies anyways $hit head j/k
    no but anyways i took pics earlier today like yall said figured it would be a good idea and also my uncle is getting a call prety soon cuz he has his own law firm and has helped me in the past with wayyyy worse so ill get her a$$ and she had the nerve to get taken to the hospital by the ambulance saying her neck her back bla fvcking bla oh well will see how things turn out hopefully justice gets served and i dont get screwed thanks guys for all the imput

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Rear ender = whichever car HIT the other car from the back's fault.

in other words, her fault dude.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    go talk to an attorney that specializes in auto accidents they are a dime a dozen in texas. they will take care of everything with no money out of ur pocket. in texas there is such a thing as partial responsibility and they can put partial blame on u or split it down the middle. i got in an accident where a guy pulled out in front of me i wasnt speeding but that was the other drivers complaint. anyways they put 70% of the blame on him and 30% on me what that basically meant was it cost his insurance less money. but wayne wright (if ur familiar w/him) took care of everything and i even ended up with a little cash.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    k guys i just got in a reck and its clearly her fault and their trying to pin it on me k this is what happend its a rainy $hity day and im going to the donnut shop so im pulling out of my neiborhood and im going left all together its 4lanes of road 2on going and 2incoming as i pull out my tires in my truck are spinning a lil bit but i make it out fine and straighten up oh and also not to metion their is a big a$$ simi next to her that manages to stop k as i straighten up and start going she just plows into the back of my truck i have a rather large truck and didnt really do any dammage execpt scrach my trailer hitch and bend my bumper a lil bit but what do yall think the cop said since my tires were spinning a lil bit its my fault is that right will it be pinned on me what do yall think thanks guys???
    Generally with insurance it doesnt matter, it is dependent on your states laws. In Illinois whoever is the one who hits the other, is the one who pays for the insurance, no matter what. In Michigan your insurance pays for your own stuff.

did u get in a "reck" or "wreck" ??

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    did u get in a "reck" or "wreck" ??
    not to great in spelling but yall got the picture

Thread Information