kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

Why do chicks....

...Never call when you give them YOUR number? So I hit on a waitress i had at hooters, i know they constantly get approached, BUT this girl didnt seem like many guys have hit on her. we were talking and she said she loved to fish and i invited her to go fishing the next day. she said she would call and would love to go out sometime. well i didnt get my hopes up anyway, she never called. i dont understand why NONE of the girls ive given my # to dont ever call. normally i ask for their number, and if they actually answer instead of a voice mail they simply blow you off. what do yall guys do?

maybe its because I go for the hottest girls i can find?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    ...Never call when you give them YOUR number? So I hit on a waitress i had at hooters, i know they constantly get approached, BUT this girl didnt seem like many guys have hit on her. we were talking and she said she loved to fish and i invited her to go fishing the next day. she said she would call and would love to go out sometime. well i didnt get my hopes up anyway, she never called. i dont understand why NONE of the girls ive given my # to dont ever call. normally i ask for their number, and if they actually answer instead of a voice mail they simply blow you off. what do yall guys do?

If you have to give the girl your number, the girl simply isn't interested. If she was interested, she would have made sure you have her number also.

She is just agreeing to go fishing with you to be nice, and not hurt your feelings.

Just my opinion.

marka is offline Associate Member
    When a girl asks you for your phone number, that means she is not interested 99% of the time, or at least not interested in the way you would want them to be. If she were, she would give you hers.
    As far as them being too hot, thats not the reason either, unless they are in an obvious way, out of your league.
    When getting a phone number, IMO dont talk too much, just meet them, real quick, then ask for number, and then call them.....try to create as much interest as possible but not talking too much. Then on the phone do the same, but with goal of setting up date....then on date, you can talk about inviting on fishing trip, and so forth.
    ANyway, this is what works for me.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    If you have to give the girl your number, the girl simply isn't interested. If she was interested, she would have made sure you have her number also.

She is just agreeing to go fishing with you to be nice, and not hurt your feelings.

Just my opinion.
    Agreed. Those chicks get hit on all the time. Look at it this way, if she blew you off you would tend to leave her less of a tip than if she agreed to go out sometime right? There you have it. Trying to pick up a waitress, bartender, etc. is the worse b/c they hear it all the time and just turn it off to customers/guests.

JMHO.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    She just wanted a good tip...

OG

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    ah the good ole' "don't call us, we'll call you".......

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Maybe she had to do her hair

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe it is you. Are you one ugly MF'er?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    If you want to be positive, ask her what time she gets off. And, say that you'll take her out for a late dinner or something similar after her shift. Her responses to this question will give you a good indication of her true intention.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    go back there and harrass her

j/k

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    never have this problem bro LOL im blessed by the good lord with A+ game LOL im such a $hit head iono either bro some chicks are just like that i would rather a chick tell me shes not interested then get my hopes up thats what i tell chicks anyways

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lol start stalking hehe JJ.... I usually give my numbers to girls most of the time they call...if not.. nothing lost nothing gained

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro... unfortunately, girls at hooters that dont give you there number are just flirting to get bigger tips. It is very rare that she will call you!! Sorry man, but you got played for a better tip!! Happens to the best of us man! how much you tip her??

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Bro... unfortunately, girls at hooters that dont give you there number are just flirting to get bigger tips. It is very rare that she will call you!! Sorry man, but you got played for a better tip!! Happens to the best of us man! how much you tip her??
    ya im interested in how much u tipped her too....

it happens all the time so dont worry about it man

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Yeah its not a good sign if they ask you for your number. These girls DO get hit on all the time.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    give her the number and if she calls thats a bonus. now this technique sounds scary but only the nines and tens are worth the effort. dont hit on her just make small talk and try to find out where she shops or gets her hair done. if u can catch her in a grocery store with no makeup on and her casual clothes she will be putty in ur hands. the grocery store is the easiest place to pick up women cause they arent expecting it.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Trying to pick up a waitress, bartender, etc. is the worse b/c they hear it all the time and just turn it off to customers/guests.

JMHO.
    Agreed,

If you still want to go after this type of girl, you will have to find out what she does for fun try to just happen to meet her there. Catch her at the beach, or at a club, and then strike up a conversation but leave her be at work.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ive given a hooters girl my number. She actually did call! but, i realized how annoying she was on the phone, (plus she had NO hooters and she was barely a 6) that i ended up not even hangin w/ her. My father, uncle and two lil cousins were with me too, so that might of helped!!

my point is, you never know... what if she lost your number by accident!! wait a couple of weeks and go back and ask what happened... then stalk her

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    ive given a hooters girl my number. She actually did call! but, i realized how annoying she was on the phone, (plus she had NO hooters and she was barely a 6) that i ended up not even hangin w/ her. My father, uncle and two lil cousins were with me too, so that might of helped!!

my point is, you never know... what if she lost your number by accident!! wait a couple of weeks and go back and ask what happened... then stalk her
    then stalk her, that is always the solution the problem, oh and 'just stick it in her butt' no matter what the problem is, just stick it in her butt.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Go back to restaurant when she gets off and when you see her get into her car, slam on the gas and bash your car right into the drivers side door.

She might at least date you out of fear after that?

If she is concious, simply ask her for her number and remind her she better pick up or else.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    then stalk her, that is always the solution the problem, oh and 'just stick it in her butt' no matter what the problem is, just stick it in her butt.

Hey...gotta stick with what works bruddah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    ya thats usually what id do, hahah, i dont think she was workin it for a tip, my bill was $30 i tipped her 6. I really dont think any girl is out of my league, ive dated a few 8's. thanks for the reply's. i think I'll stick to stalking.

oh forgot to mention. she charged my credit card twice. i guess she didnt like me LOL

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    ya thats usually what id do, hahah, i dont think she was workin it for a tip, my bill was $30 i tipped her 6. I really dont think any girl is out of my league, ive dated a few 8's. thanks for the reply's. i think I'll stick to stalking.
    It's the 4's, 5's and 6's that will rock your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Agreed,

If you still want to go after this type of girl, you will have to find out what she does for fun try to just happen to meet her there. Catch her at the beach, or at a club, and then strike up a conversation but leave her be at work.
    I worked at a bar for a few months. The best thing is that the girls working the bar are so easy when it comes to guys they work with. I worked with 4-5 different girls and nailed 3 of them and they all knew about it. Was trying for the 3-some but met my current gf before it panned out. Dam the luck! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    It's the 4's, 5's and 6's that will rock your world.

Quantity, not quality, is my motto!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    slut

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Go back to restaurant when she gets off and when you see her get into her car, slam on the gas and bash your car right into the drivers side door.

She might at least date you out of fear after that?

If she is concious, simply ask her for her number and remind her she better pick up or else.

hahahha, seriously the funniest thing ive heard in a while!!!
    LOL

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    oh forgot to mention. she charged my credit card twice. i guess she didnt like me LOL
    she charged it twice?????? i would go back there for sure, thats messed up. i wouldnt worry about it dood, it happens all the time, just find someone else to stalk...lol

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I worked at a bar for a few months. The best thing is that the girls working the bar are so easy when it comes to guys they work with. I worked with 4-5 different girls and nailed 3 of them and they all knew about it. Was trying for the 3-some but met my current gf before it panned out. Dam the luck! haha

Exactly! I am a bouncer at a club here and the waitresses fall into your lap, being a bouncer is THE BEST way to pick up ANY kind of girl you want!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wish I could help you but I don't take numbers from men I won't call. I just tell them I have a big boyfriend and it wouldn't be good for their health (even if I don't have one at the time).

Your bill being messed up is a good chance for you to go back and talk to her. I would try for the late dinner after your shift thing. Might work for you.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Intersting. Maybe it's best to just ignore chicks like bartenders and hot waitresses. Maybe they will wonder why your NOT into them and get curiouse. I would like to try that,. Just go and not even smile at them when they take my order.

I kinda sorta did a similar thing saturday nite. I went to a bar with my buds, and i was the DD. So i decided i would train for my hot dog eating contest and pig out since i wasn't drinking. I ordererd a 1/2 pounder chili burger, then a double burger 1/2 lb per pattie, and a whole pound of meat coverd with onions and cheese. 2 pounds of beef i ate in front of this super hot bartender like a carnivorouse animal getting my fingers and face covered with sauce. Needles to say, she was impressed. Was she turned on? I dunno. But she seemed pretty interested.Her face when she saw me clean those plates was classic.
    I had also just come from the olive garden where i killed a 16 ounce steak.

Anyway, maybe girsl like that find it refreshing when you ignore them and act like your not interested. I dunno.

Yeah she was prolly being nice. But, maybe it's better that way. I think i would rather get led on for a day, than get shut down right there and have my whole meal ruined. Plus you don't feel awkward the rest of the time. Except for the next time you go there. Oh well.

edmen2, is the food store thing true? I go to Giant and Superfresh all the time lookin for MILFS, but gave up recently. Should i keep at it? How many chicks have you picked up at food stores?

milfs in the produce isle!!

Thread Information