Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    josh8416 is offline Associate Member

50 Cent New Video

did anyone see the making of 50 cents new song candy shop??? i was watching it and man he is big. hes no coleman but for a rapper hes a good size. what the hell is ja rule thinking????????? 50 would break his face!!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Rap is crap, j/k no but the bro is built well.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I was watching a show and its actually in a muscle mag that lighting does a lot for fifty!! he has his lighting crew set it up to cast shades making him bigger then he is

oh for real!!! man i didnt even know that. i just think his traps and chest make him look huge. i mean hes not a monster, i just never noticed he was built like that! but ya ja rule wants beef with him, haha i just think thats crazy!!!!

oh does anyone know if hes all natty??? i hardly doubt it but i was wondering if anyone knew for sure..Jason

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    great genetics

ya i kinda thought that cause hes not extremely big, i just wouldnt mind being that size..lol

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    he's big but his new video licks monkey balls, lol. I hope the rest of his album isnt as bad.

ya i didnt like the song at first, but now that i hear it a lot i like it. i think the girls in the video are fine so.... lol

Latimus is offline Banned
    50 is a big dude.....probably not all natty...few cycles here and there...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll be the trainer for the G-Unit one day.

Oh, don't think I'm not tryin' to holla. They appreciate a man who is up on his hustle doing big biz.

Besides, GAME is only a few short hours away.

~SC~

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    oh does anyone know if hes all natty???
    I dont think he is. If you look at the video with him and R&B Joe his face is very bloated and his cheeks look like he is storing walnuts. Then in his next video he is fine. Just compare pics of him and I believe his is on some test of some kind.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'll be the trainer for the G-Unit one day.

Oh, don't think I'm not tryin' to holla. They appreciate a man who is up on his hustle doing big biz.

Besides, GAME is only a few short hours away.

~SC~
    I already see the new video with SC tellin' some hot latino chick "I'll give it to you just how you like it girllllllll..."

bor
    I really like his built, seems a lot bigger than ll, although ll has some sick abs

9000rpm is offline Member
    I actually saw him here in Dallas at a 24 Hour Fitness. He was in Dallas for some small club concert and he stopped in to workout. I have a friend that works at the front desk, and he said that he actually tried to use his name to work out for free since he isn't a member. I don't understand it, he makes all that money, and he's trying to get stuff for free. Anyway, he didn't get in for free, he had to pay the $15 like all non-members.

Anyway, he was pretty good size. When he was there, he only worked the vanity muscles, chest, arms, etc. I know he did 3 sets with 225lb on bench which is good in my book.

But I think anyone who just works the vanity muscles is a pu$$y. Unless you have a legitimate disability with your legs.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    G Unit

I don't know of this is true, but from what I heard he was prescribed steroids to help the muscle grow back from where he was shot.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont know if thats true.. to be honest he looks pretty jacked in that video but i think he looked better in some of his older videos. he looks a like hes holding a little more water in candy shop..

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I don't know of this is true, but from what I heard he was prescribed steroids to help the muscle grow back from where he was shot.
    Most people are prescribed steroids after something like that. But it is usually prednizol(sp?).

Ohh well just somethin' I heard. Didn't really believe it, but it seemed logical. I know he does workout a lot though.

ya im sure he has took something before. SC that would be badass if u were there training, u can get me some autographs!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Most people are prescribed steroids after something like that. But it is usually prednizol(sp?).
    ya man i actually took that stuff and it made my muscles shrink, i was so pissed, i losted like 7 pounds when i was on that med...Jason

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I already see the new video with SC tellin' some hot latino chick "I'll give it to you just how you like it girllllllll..."

"U now rockin' w/the best, hot latina on my lap, both hands on the breasts......ahhhhhh".

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

"U now rockin' w/the best, hot latina on my lap, both hands on the breasts......ahhhhhh".

~SC~
    You should stick to the training, bro. Leave the rhyming to the experts. Maybe you could work security for them or something.

Actually I used to be involved in a local group who was pretty popular, we played on the radio, etc. People liked it!

~SC~

[Actually I used to be involved in a local group who was pretty popular, we played on the radio, etc. People liked it!

~SC~[/QUOTE]

what kind of music was it???

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I actually saw him here in Dallas at a 24 Hour Fitness. He was in Dallas for some small club concert and he stopped in to workout. I have a friend that works at the front desk, and he said that he actually tried to use his name to work out for free since he isn't a member. I don't understand it, he makes all that money, and he's trying to get stuff for free. Anyway, he didn't get in for free, he had to pay the $15 like all non-members.

Anyway, he was pretty good size. When he was there, he only worked the vanity muscles, chest, arms, etc. I know he did 3 sets with 225lb on bench which is good in my book.

But I think anyone who just works the vanity muscles is a pu$$y. Unless you have a legitimate disability with your legs.

225 lbs isnt sh*t. He probably works out because he's been shot up like ten times, and has to sleep in a ****in' flack jacket because everybody wants to kill him. I like his music though, he may be able to mop the floor with Ja-Rule(who sux by the way) but Shyne would kill them both. Shyne just looks and sounds like a dude who doesnt f*ck around.

man shynes a punk, i hate that dood. he has a big mouth and i really dont think he would do anything, JMO, and if he did i think young buck would stab him...hahahahaha, if he did mess with 50 he would have all g-unit, d-12, dre and all their boys after him, i think we know what would happen to him!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    225 lbs isnt sh*t. He probably works out because he's been shot up like ten times, and has to sleep in a ****in' flack jacket because everybody wants to kill him. I like his music though, he may be able to mop the floor with Ja-Rule(who sux by the way) but Shyne would kill them both. Shyne just looks and sounds like a dude who doesnt f*ck around.
    50 would pound the ground with shynes head....

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I really like his built, seems a lot bigger than ll, although ll has some sick abs
    man LL was on some serious sh^t. he use to look like a monster and i just saw his recent video and he has losted a lot of weight. he looks really cut, but he use to be huge compared to how he is now! i know he was taking some kind of juice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    man shynes a punk, i hate that dood. he has a big mouth and i really dont think he would do anything, JMO, and if he did i think young buck would stab him...hahahahaha, if he did mess with 50 he would have all g-unit, d-12, dre and all their boys after him, i think we know what would happen to him!
    Agreed.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    What do you guys think about paul sr from OCC. On tv he looks huge!

man hes huge too, lol. i wouldnt want him to be my dad growing up, i probably wouldnt be alive right now!!!!!!!! hahaha, i love that show!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    What do you guys think about paul sr from OCC. On tv he looks huge!
    im sure he has no definition under the clothing just a straight huge biker dude i wouldnt wanna fvck with but his arms look great thats really all u ever get to see of him and im sure hes a stong as a bull

bor

Actually I used to be involved in a local group who was pretty popular, we played on the radio, etc. People liked it!

~SC~

The Backstreet boys? Village people? No,no I know......Right said Fred?

Luv thenew avatar btw, the line between your pecs looks d@mn good!

Thanks.........

The group was a rap group, three in the the entourage.

~SC~

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    I think he looks better in "In da Club", but on another note I'm heard that in the "wanksta" video the big a$$ motherfuker who lets him into the bodega that has an underground club is his cousin or other near relative. Must be those crazy gorilla genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    Must be those crazy gorilla genetics.

~SC~

t-money is offline Member
    Get a link for some tracks SC...I know some peeps here would love to hear you spit some ****.

I like 50's new joint. Any video with half naked hto women in it shakin what they got is #1 in my book......of course that may be the test talkin'?

T

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    My friend saw him at Golds in Iowa, he said 50 is pretty big, not huge or anything but he said he was putting up some insane weight.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information