Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I know, I blame myself and my last gf......she was and still is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and since she was so hot it is hard for me to find someone that is even in the same league as her.
    boy do I know that fealing. I feal your pain. It was a blessing at first but now......just a curse.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I know, I blame myself and my last gf......she was and still is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and since she was so hot it is hard for me to find someone that is even in the same league as her.

I never criticize women, I just don't want to settle for someone that I know I can do better than.
    Good for you!! It's good to see that you won't settle for less than your own standards. You seem to at least know what you want from a woman, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find another girl...Good Luck to ya

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Angry

So I haven't been able to find a girl that I would actually date for a while now, it's my own fault I am entirely too picky. But today I saw hope at the gym at my school, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and I mean fvcking gorgeous walks in and starts doing some lunges.... to give you an idea of what she looks likes.....umm the only person I could compare her to is Anna Kornikova but this girl has bigger tits and a nicer ass by far...anyway I am working out and I am about to introduce myself and then my COACH walks up and says "hey keeps the rest of these horn dogs away from my DAUGHTER.

I want death..... so if anyone would like to assist me I will pm you my address. .
    F@CK THE COACH!!! What kind of sh!t is that?!?!? No interracial stuff allowed?!?!?! That kind of thing just pisses me off!

Here's what you do :

1. Tell your coach to go f@ck himself!

2. Pick another sport, with bodybuilding you don't need other forms of cardio anyway!

3. Hook up with Anna, play a "set" ot two, make sure she wins EVERY set, if you know what I mean , set up another "match"

4. Repeat step 1, and if he gives you ****, point him to that "blacks on blonds" website, racist bastard!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You figured it out. I was actually his junior high teacher and we had a torrid love affair. Once it was time for him to move on to college, he was just too old and I had to move on to another young man....I am a teacher, it's my job to develope the pimp daddy's of the future
    Nice, what school is that?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just do the best friend thing. her dad will think ur keeping the guys away from her but in ur mind u will just be puttin it on layaway until u finish ur last season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information