GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Check this skateboader out!!!!!!

He must be mad at the world or something.....kinda fukked up if you ask me. I would have found him and personally beat the ever living sh*t out of him with a baseball bat if he ever had did that to me! You can tell he is just a p*ssy that needs that skateboard to defend himself.

http://www.joker-inc.com/.joker?link...iousskater.wmv

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yaw, saw this a long time ago. I woulda tackled the piece of trash and proceeded to dislocate his shoulder, I meen unless youre retarded all you gotta do is quickly move in on him and the skateboard wouldnt do much to you.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I wouldn't have just stood there like that guy and talked **** to him. If that kid would have acted like he was going to hit me with that skate board once, I would have simply rushed him.

Yah and he isn't that proficient with the skateboard neither. The mintue I would have saw him about to swing it, I would have moved out the way and clocked that mutherfuker, then I would have got on top of him and beat the sh*t out of him and I bet he would never do that again to anybody. I probably wouldn't have even had to hit him because all my boys would have just jumped his azz for doing some stupid sh*t like that.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I would like to see that punk try that **** on me. I would have stuck that board so far up his arse he'd still be trying to get it out today.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    being non confrontational and a bit of a wimp id probably just do what that guy did. Altho that skater deserves to have the **** kicked outta him.

rambomeat is offline New Member
    Fags like him give skateboarders a bad name. If i ever saw some piece of **** doing that pussy **** i would take his board from him and beat his face into the concrete until i couldnt recognise him anymore. personally i dont find that kind of **** funny.
    FIGHT WITH YOUR FISTS NOT A PUSSY ASS BOARD! Have a wonderful day.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    So after allowing himself to be filmed, how much jail time is the skate boarder doing now?.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well that fuucker would get taken down and get a bunch of good ol hammer fists. And BTW the puss who he bashed, he sucks too. Don't approach someone unless your going to dish it out.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    WOW what a f*cking punk. That sh*t pisses me off bad I would have kicked his punk ass. Wow, on test i would have SNAPPED!!!!!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Oh my god watching that movie just pissed me off immensly. Why did you have to post that. I would break that fool in half no doubt.

There would be a beatdown as soon as he ****ed with my car, there would be no questions asked or confrontation. The dude he hit with the board deserved it, after the kid faked the first swing he should have made the first move, after the kid faked twice he assumed he wasnt going to do anything, then surprise! Hit first and hit hard, and if there is a weapon involved I say off with his head. Try that to a gear boy,hahahahha.

Yah and the bad thing about it is that the guy who got hit didn't do **** to defend himself. He was pretty much asking for it when he said "**** me up" with his hands in the air right in front the guys skateboard that is raised. I mean he didn't even try to duck or move out the way, he should have just bum rushed his azz into the ground then the skateboard wouldn't have been effective. It pissed me off so fukin bad when I watched that little fukin skateboard p*ssy hit him with that board three times in a row. In NO way would it have been funny to me and if I would have been standing near them I would have personally jumped on that guy the second he hit him and pulvarized him into oblivion. I hope he got sued for EVERYTHING he owns since they had it on tape.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Yah and the bad thing about it is that the guy who got hit didn't do **** to defend himself. He was pretty much asking for it when he said "**** me up" with his hands in the air right in front the guys skateboard that is raised. I mean he didn't even try to duck or move out the way, he should have just bum rushed his azz into the ground then the skateboard wouldn't have been effective. It pissed me off so fukin bad when I watched that little fukin skateboard p*ssy hit him with that board three times in a row. In NO way would it have been funny to me and if I would have been standing near them I would have personally jumped on that guy the second he hit him and pulvarized him into oblivion. I hope he got sued for EVERYTHING he owns since they had it on tape.

i cant read..my eyes are all over that avatar

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    sum ppl need a SERIOUS beat down ....like the guy who threw quarters at my car the other day when I didn't do SHIOT to him...till afterwards

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    Just watched that again! I would have stuffed that skateboard between that low life''s teeth! What a dikhed!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah, said that sh!t before, makes me mad as sh!t !! how can I save the movie on my hard drive?

And btw pumped that AVATAR KICKES A$$!!!!!!!!!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    You guys got a problem with punks?

I cant watch the vid here at work but if he is pussying out and using his board to defend himself or attack someone then yeah hes a piece of ****. At first i thought this thread was going to bash skateboarders in general. Thankfully it hasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yeah, said that sh!t before, makes me mad as sh!t !! how can I save the movie on my hard drive?

And btw pumped that AVATAR KICKES A$$!!!!!!!!!!!

She has her own page full of thumnails of her butt. When I get to my home PC I will provide the link, If someone doesnt already do so.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    God, I don't know why I even watched that sh*t. I knew it was gonna piss me off....just like everyone else says. I also don't get why the guy who was being threatened didn't hit or run.....jee, what will happen if I just stand here and let this f*cking punk do what he wants??? Oh, there's the answer....f*cking punks, f*cking pussy.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yeah the dude that got hit was a major pussy "RIGHT THERE DAWG ITS RIGHT THERE! YOU HIT IT RIGHT THERE DAWG"
    But if I saw some dude about to get hit by a board from a faggot like that I'd straight rush him. Guys like that just totally need a grabbing by the neck and doing a quick sqeeze to the airpipe.

Wow that is a piece of ****....He does and deserves to get his F-in ass kicked...That guy is obviously a c0ck sucking poser

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder

not trying ot hijack the thread.... BUT ****!!!!!!!!!! that has to be top 5 ass i have ever seen!!!!

ace ventura is offline Member
    Grrrrrrr.. I seriously get major roid rage now! (Not that I've ever done a cycle but it doesn't matter when I see this).

I hope that skateboard kid get hit by i truck and get his head smashed under the wheels or something.

And that ass is so incredibly **** perfect, it makes me get roid rage too.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    not trying ot hijack the thread.... BUT ****!!!!!!!!!! that has to be top 5 ass i have ever seen!!!!

i JUST WANT TO LICK IT..

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    i JUST WANT TO LICK IT..
    Does she have any pics without the thoongs on? That would be the SH*T!!!!

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    He must be mad at the world or something.....kinda fukked up if you ask me. I would have found him and personally beat the ever living sh*t out of him with a baseball bat if he ever had did that to me! You can tell he is just a p*ssy that needs that skateboard to defend himself.

http://www.joker-inc.com/.joker?link...iousskater.wmv

I love your avatar bro. Please tell me where to get that pic...pleeeeeaasssee!

T

Nevermind, I saw the post with the link.

T

That's exactly why I never leave home without my buddy Heckler and his parter Koch.

Oh and that's why I don't hang with punk a$$ kids.

T

Be Real is offline Banned
    the chick on the avatar can be found by donig a search for the word Kyra and please please take it off your avatar man i'ts making me horny. That video just made me realize if someone is starting to talk some **** and has a potential weapon in their hand strike first.

Thread Information