Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Lost a fellow officer today :(

Billy Ray......local town Marshall. He was one of my defensive tactics instructors during the academy. He had a massive heart attack today while on patrol and died. He left behind two kids and a wife. He was in his 30's.

We had $400.00 left in our student fund and we couldn't figure out what to do with it so we've decided to donate it to his family.

What a sad day.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Prayers for his family...

Thanks to him for his service..

Sorrow for you and your fellow officers..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks Spy
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

gya321 is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that CB. Thats sad he was a young guy, at least it was a natural
    cause. R.I.P.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Billy Ray......local town Marshall. He was one of my defensive tactics instructors during the academy. He had a massive heart attack today while on patrol and died. He left behind two kids and a wife. He was in his 30's.

We had $400.00 left in our student fund and we couldn't figure out what to do with it so we've decided to donate it to his family.

What a sad day.
    I am sorry to hear this, and at his age this is mind boggling.

I am moving to Texas next month and might join the police department, my cousin has been an officer there for 10 years so that might help?

Very sorry to hear this comando my thoughts are with you and his family...

keep your head up that way u can see him in his better place

It just sucks cause he was an awesome guy. He was a good ole boy from the country. Joined the Navy and got stationed here and stayed to be a cop. Feel sad for his wife and kids . He was always smiling and in a good mood.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I would think it would be way too early, but do you have any idea what was the cause? Dying of a heart attack in your 30s is not normal, even with atrocious habits, let alone someone who could be in law enforcement.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Sorry for you... What you guys did was a really kind. (The $400,000)

On another note, how did it go with your boyfriend and that little girl?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Sorry for you... What you guys did was a really kind. (The $400,000)

On another note, how did it go with your boyfriend and that little girl?
    look who's back

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    look who's back
    Yeah and it feels good... I had so nothing to do for a week

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Yeah and it feels good... I had so nothing to do for a week
    Maybe you'll think twice about disprespectin' me!!!

Sorry to be off topic CB, and sorry to hear about this

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    RIP brotha

Saint Michael, heaven's glorious commissioner of police,who once so neatly and successfully cleared God's premisesof all its undesirables, look with kindly and professional eyes on your earthly force.

Give us cool heads, stout hearts, and uncanny flair for investigation and wise judgment.

Make us the terror of burglars, the friend of children and law-abiding citizens, kind to strangers, polite to bores, strict with law-breakers and impervious to temptations.

You know, Saint Michael, from your own experiences with the devil, that the police officer's lot on earth is not always a happy one; but your sense of duty that so pleased God, your hard knocks that so surprised the devil, and your angelic self-control give us inspiration.

And when we lay down our night sticks, enroll us in your heavenly force, where we will be as proud to guard the throne of God as we have been to guard the city of all the people. Amen.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Very sad, RIP.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sad to hear that...My prayers for his family.

Thanks guys. Rex it was only 400. but something better than nothing and....we decided it was better to send the money than to buy flowers that will just die.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow im sorry CB! RIP

OG

Bombshell is offline Female Member
    So sorry to hear about your loss CB. That is a tragic thing to happen to anyone. My prayers go out to his family and the whole police force. It's like losing a family member. So sorry once again.

copshot1 is offline Banned
    Yeah i would like to post that were offereing a reward to who ever did this.
    contact us at [email protected]
    thank you.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Sorry for your loss CB. My thoughts, and prayers are with you and his family.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    CB, my heart goes out to you and I hope the best for everyone involved in this sad day.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that CB. I believe The Lord takes the great ones early to assist Him. May he Rest In Peace.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear. Im sure he was an excellent officer

Thanks guys and thanks to the MOD that banned Copshot1.

Oh and as a follow up I heard today that he was actually running when he had the heart attack. See more proof that cardio is bad for you

Thread Information