justin2305 is offline Senior Member

The Power Of The A-bomb!!!!!

man i was just looking at some a-bomp pics and found this its crazy cuz we all here bout the power of nuclear bombs and nuclear war happening and i dont think we really realize the power and destruction of these bombs us dumb humans have created watch just what the wave of the explotion does to this house man its fvcking nuts imagine being in somthing like that well u couldnt really feel anything i wouldnt think oh well just thought yalld like to see these....

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    I know I am going to get jacked for this...but here we go, How did this camera survive the blast and how did the film develop?

Quote Originally Posted by witzy2323
    I know I am going to get jacked for this...but here we go, How did this camera survive the blast and how did the film develop?
    im prety sure that camera was miles and miles away...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by witzy2323
    Telescope is one possibility.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol... i thought this was gon b about anadrol .

but ya those opics r crazy

also the explosion is not the bad part even though its fvcking huge its the radiation that fvcks everything up

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Man that is some shìt...

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Yea if your not in the blast range then the radiation will get ya, the wind carries the radiation particles for hundereds of miles. dying from radiation would be worse than dying instantly in the blast IMO.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    If they ever drop one, I hope they drop it on my house, so I wont feel sh!t.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's just a matter of when at this point since the If's went out the window on 9-11. A crude atomic weapon placed on a fishing boat and taken into Manhattan harbor would kill 3-4 million off the bat with millions more dying from the radiation over the next few weeks/months. I just hope that when it does happen we have leaders with balls that will level any region that might have helped put it together since there will be more than just 1 country involved.

We watched this crazy a-ss video in History class a few years back on that...it was so crazy....just like melted peoples skin right off...people for years were still infected with the radition from it...nasty nasty stuff...

BDTR is offline Retired

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    that would work well as a music vid.
    As for your comment benches, i think the most likley thing is terrorists using a dirty bomb.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    that would work well as a music vid.
    As for your comment benches, i think the most likley thing is terrorists using a dirty bomb.
    I could see north korea pulling somthing off , but its gotta be near impossable to smuggle an atomic weapon onto US soil .

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I could see north korea pulling somthing off , but its gotta be near impossable to smuggle an atomic weapon onto US soil .
    from what i understand you just need some nuclear waste to make a dirty bomb. they had a programme on tv about it. It diddnt appear that hard to make.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Bro, they smuggle hundreds of tons of drugs into this country everyday. The bomb we dropped on Hiroshima weighed 10,000 lbs and you could put that on a medium sized commercial fishing boat with no problems. Some of the more modern thermonuclear warheads weigh much less and pack a more severe punch. A warhead could fit in a refrigerator box carton to give you an idea of what we're dealing with. Did you know that we still have a shadow governement in place since 9-11 just in case someone gets a nuke into washington? North korea has helped Pakistan develop nukes in exchange for missile technology and they were also helping libya and we didn't even know about that. It's coming and I just hope our government has a plan A,B and C ready for when it does.

Thread Information