Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

220 mph any bikers?

yes i very bored so im finding bull**** to post check this out

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/pin220.html and

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/youthinkyourfast.html

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    that first vid, 220kph is only 136mph. still fast, that 2nd vid is nuts!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Crazy...But i believe the first one is 220 KPH which is 136.71 MPH....Still nutz... Do a search for "The Ghost Rider". He's some American dude in Germany. He rides on the Autobahn running from cops and he has someone film him....Now that dude is NUTZ!!

OG

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    that second one is friggin sick. wow.

love to see the guys look on the busa when he tries to turn a corner goin that fast. his buttcheeks prolly squeezed a diamond....

Sta11ion is offline Member
    First is a hyabusa, I have done over 323 kmph. (On a closed track) The second looks like a r6 2003, but I dont know what he is on I know that its not 200 mph its more like 270 km.

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Crazy...But i believe the first one is 220 KPH which is 136.71 MPH....Still nutz... Do a search for "The Ghost Rider". He's some American dude in Germany. He rides on the Autobahn running from cops and he has someone film him....Now that dude is NUTZ!!

OG

I seen that ghost rider dude on TV. Hes friggin insane! Tops speed all the way through parts of the autobahn!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is nothing better then a 190mph adrenaline rush .

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    I seen that ghost rider dude on TV. Hes friggin insane! Tops speed all the way through parts of the autobahn!
    Ya meng that dude is insane in the membrain. I have a couple of his vids and the dude is certifiable...

OG

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have been up to 125 on a fatboy, and 140 on a tricked out ness(what a smooth ride but without a helmet on it just seems faster)

Blog Entries
    125 on a fatboy you must have been going down hill with a tail wind

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    125 on a fatboy you must have been going down hill with a tail wind
    Yeah, I get that crap all the time from rice burners... A bit of carb work, a two into one header, and different cams (also coils and change the rpm limit); One the bright side - I will get to my destination in style... I also have been asked to race, ok lets race to milwakee wi. and they usually shut the hell up.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    surprised he can go that fast with such big balls weighing down the bike....

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    it says kph but theres no way a big bike that that would only be clocked to that thats why i say mph.

yes ive saw the 1st and 2nd ghost rider madness,i think theres a third one.

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah, I get that crap all the time from rice burners... A bit of carb work, a two into one header, and different cams (also coils and change the rpm limit); One the bright side - I will get to my destination in style... I also have been asked to race, ok lets race to milwakee wi. and they usually shut the hell up.

Then someone with a Goldwing would tell you 'Ok, lets go to Milwalkee WI without stopping every hour to stretch your numbass legs', then you cry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ok with some work I can see it going 125mph. And just for the record you can ride a sport bike across country I did N.J to Florida i could not feel my balls for a week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Then someone with a Goldwing would tell you 'Ok, lets go to Milwalkee WI without stopping every hour to stretch your numbass legs', then you cry
    A gold wing is not a bike it is the worlds smallest convertible.

Hed
    Very true. Any bike with reverse isnt really a bike.

Blog Entries
    hell i was thinking of the radio with cd and heated seats and grips.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    man i did some stupid **** when i first bought my bike back in 03, i had a 03 zx6r i got chased by the cops a couple of times, not a pretty memory im thankfull im still alive. On a stretched straight highway i clocked 270km at night which also wasn't very smart n i think im gonna stay away from bikes for while since i have no control. But nothing is like the feelin when u passin cars in the highway goin over 240.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I been 185 mph on a bike....Great Fun!!!!

Rocket

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    When i had my Gixxer750 i had that thing up to 145 , its crazy !!! The thing that freaked me out is that you start to feel light as a feather which means any wrong doing and your bird bate !

Blog Entries
    is this going to be a pissing contest of who went the fastest
    Last edited by G-1000; 02-02-2005 at 07:22 PM.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    A gold wing is not a bike it is the worlds smallest convertible.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    man i did some stupid **** when i first bought my bike back in 03, i had a 03 zx6r i got chased by the cops a couple of times, not a pretty memory im thankfull im still alive. On a stretched straight highway i clocked 270km at night which also wasn't very smart n i think im gonna stay away from bikes for while since i have no control. But nothing is like the feelin when u passin cars in the highway goin over 240.
    I hear you about the control thing. I ran my R6 up to around 250kph on the speedo. I can't control my urge to just give it when I am on a bike. I already ended up in the hospital bc of it, god know's someday it'll get me killed.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    hounestly i think bikes r not for everyone specially if u can't control urself, i watched this guy get killed last year n that was it for me. I was in a gasstation standin outside, i could hear a bike coming from like a kilometer away from the way he was changing gears, in my mind already saw everything happen b4 the guy got to the intersection which consisted of couple of stop signs from right to left. I had a feeling the guy was not familiar with the area since he was goin so fast. He was commin up to the intersection goin about 180 i would say where this lady in car was takin a left to the main road where she didn't c him coming n man it was on the worse things i seen. I think the guy died on impact just the sound the crash made was horrific, teribble way to die. What pissed me off the most is i saw it comming n there wasn't a dawm thing i could've done. It wasn't a good experience after that i was way more carefull on the bike. For all u bros out there that have bikes please b carefull its not a good way to die

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    old vid.. the first one is in fact at 220mph

hounestly i think bikes r not for everyone specially if u can't control urself, i watched this guy get killed last year n that was it for me. I was in a gasstation standin outside, i could hear a bike coming from like a kilometer away from the way he was changing gears, in my mind already saw everything happen b4 the guy got to the intersection which consisted of couple of stop signs from right to left. I had a feeling the guy was not familiar with the area since he was goin so fast. He was commin up to the intersection goin about 180 i would say where this lady in car was takin a left to the main road where she didn't c him coming n man it was on the worse things i seen. I think the guy died on impact just the sound the crash made was horrific, teribble way to die. What pissed me off the most is i saw it comming n there wasn't a dawm thing i could've done. It wasn't a good experience after that i was way more carefull on the bike. For all u bros out there that have bikes please b carefull its not a good way to die
    I would have bought tickets for this one. Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse.

t-money is offline Member
    Maybe I am sadistic, but I would have bought tix for it also. Be careful out there boys. The good thing is he probably didn't feel a darn thing. 180mph will kill you on impact like that.

T

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i have been 90 on an atv

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ive hit 155 on an 85 honda sabre 1100cc

its nuts...**** starts to look like blurs..bugs really hurt

9000rpm is offline Member
    I've done 155mph in my car with the top down. I have seen a video of someone that got to 162 in their S2000.

You bikers are crazy, I need 4 wheels under me.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm just for the record i've been 122mph on my sled!!

Blog Entries
    When I did my magazine article test run on my gsxr 1000 I was clocked at 216mph

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    168 mph is my fastest on 2 wheels. BUT, I did 133 mph on 1 wheel!! Now that was exhilirating. When I shifted into 4th gear, the rear wheel shuddered a little bit, that must've been at 120 mph. Looking back, it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. And there was a state trooper parked up on the side of the road that I noticed right after I dropped the front wheel to the ground. I passed by him going 95 after jamming on the brakes. But then I just hammered the gas. I figured if he had me clocked at 133 on 1 wheel I was gonna be in a lot of trouble and I might as well try to get away. He never even pulled out after me. Needless to say, I'm much more responsible these days. CBR 929 is my weapon of choice.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    By the way, my coolest trick was the tank wheelie. All my friends used to get such a kick out of that when we went riding. I practiced the flamingo for a while (standing on the seat with 1 foot while extending the other leg backwards), but I could never get the hang of it. I have horrible balance. So trying to wheelie the bike while standing with one foot on the seat proved to be impossible. And considering I bought the bike brand new, I wanted more to keep the shiny side up then to learn new tricks. I don't even do wheelies anymore. I guess I'm just getting old.

Blog Entries
    never slow down when passing a cop. you need to down 2 gears and hit the gas
    Last edited by G-1000; 02-03-2005 at 06:09 PM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had my busa doing 202mph according to the speedo....

That is no Shìt....

And my little r6 stunter tops out at about 145 down hill.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    By the way, my coolest trick was the tank wheelie. All my friends used to get such a kick out of that when we went riding. I practiced the flamingo for a while (standing on the seat with 1 foot while extending the other leg backwards), but I could never get the hang of it. I have horrible balance. So trying to wheelie the bike while standing with one foot on the seat proved to be impossible. And considering I bought the bike brand new, I wanted more to keep the shiny side up then to learn new tricks. I don't even do wheelies anymore. I guess I'm just getting old.
    your getting smart I hope I can get that some day

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Had three honda CBR's, NEVER attempted a wheelie, no matter how good you are a little oil in the road makes that wheelie your last move.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    I have had my busa doing 202mph according to the speedo....

That is no Shìt....

And my little r6 stunter tops out at about 145 down hill.
    202 for a busa is about right if it as some work. most of the time a speedo is off by 8 to 10 mph. but still even if your at 195 that is fu-cking fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information