OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Fun Lovin Criminals....

Riding around all wacked out on Scooby Snacks...hahaha I love that song!! Anyone else listen to them...??

OG

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Thats the only song by them I've ever heard. What are scooby snacks anyway? I've heard its X but I have no idea.......Isn't the chorus robbing banks all wacked on scooby snacks?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Korean Bodega, its a my fava!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Thats the only song by them I've ever heard. What are scooby snacks anyway? I've heard its X but I have no idea.......Isn't the chorus robbing banks all wacked on scooby snacks?
    Ya thats it...lol Riding around robbing banks all wacked out on scooby snacks.....hahaha I love it! Their first album is actually really good. Come Find Yourself.....Kind of blusie rap...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Korean Bodega, its a my fava!
    Smoke'em smoke'em smoke'em ifya got'em....lol King of New York is also really good! Its about John Gotti..... They are 3 garbage men from NY, who started the group as a goof....lol

OG

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Smoke'em smoke'em smoke'em ifya got'em....lol King of New York is also really good! Its about John Gotti..... They are 3 garbage men from NY, who started the group as a goof....lol

OG

Yeah, they still own a garbage truck business in NYC. I saw an interview with them where they said that, "people might start to hate our music, but at least they'll always need us to pick up their trash."

Laddy daddy, free John Gotti, Laddy Daddy, we outtie!

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Yeah, they still own a garbage truck business in NYC. I saw an interview with them where they said that, "people might start to hate our music, but at least they'll always need us to pick up their trash."

Laddy daddy, free John Gotti, Laddy Daddy, we outtie!
    hahaha.....Awesome bro a fellow FLC lover.... I actually met them when i was a younger. My dad and i owned a private garbage company. My dad knew someone who knew them. At the time i didnt know who they were till till years later i got their CD and saw the name of their garbage company on the inside cover....lol

OG

Thread Information