gya321 is offline Member

What could this be?

For the last 48 hours my fingertips on my left hand are numb, just ring and pinky
    finger though. Anyone have any input?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I get in my toes all the time, i have no idea what it is.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    pinched nerve, I have one in my upper back and if I sleep on my left side my opposite arm goes numb, doc says its a nerve. If it doesn't go away go to the doc asap because you could have atrophy problem sooner than you think if the nerve is impinged by a disk.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Leparsy.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    pinched nerve, I have one in my upper back and if I sleep on my left side my opposite arm goes numb, doc says its a nerve. If it doesn't go away go to the doc asap because you could have atrophy problem sooner than you think if the nerve is impinged by a disk.

Most likely a pinched nerve, I have one in my back and it radiates pain and down the right arm and it is numb at the spot of compression.
    just my .02
    otto

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    So what does he say to do, just not sleep on that arm? This is odd though its just my fingertips on those 2 fingers.

JrsyBerutich is offline New Member
    Try getting a message from a person trained in fitness message. I used to get them snowboarding but i would get pins and needle in my right thumb. The trainer at the sports center used to fix my neck

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same thing on my left hand. My bro in law is a doctor and said it is the nerves that run up your arm with the problem usually being around the elbow. They can do some minor surgery to alleviate some of that numbness. And make sure you are not putting your elbow on a desk which will do the same thing.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I have the same thing on my left hand. My bro in law is a doctor and said it is the nerves that run up your arm with the problem usually being around the elbow. They can do some minor surgery to alleviate some of that numbness. And make sure you are not putting your elbow on a desk which will do the same thing.
    Thats crazy, I dont know about surgery. This has been constant for 2 days so I might have to go to a doc.

Thread Information