Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bombshell is offline Female Member
    ahahahahah. All depends on what I eat that day!!!! ALRIGHT!!!! Now we're getting a little discusting. Time to switch the topic... Who's up for a nice game of croquette? LOL. You bring the balls~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    ahahahahah. All depends on what I eat that day!!!! ALRIGHT!!!! Now we're getting a little discusting. Time to switch the topic... Who's up for a nice game of croquette? LOL. You bring the balls~
    Eewwwwwww.......croquette! hahahahahahaha

Well, he may be in denial for a few weeks about it, but eventually he will see that if the girl hadnt have chosen that lifestyle, the situation probably never would have happened. If he never see's it, he's blind and stupid and nothing you can say or do will change that. Leave him alone for now, he should soon realize the ones who are really closest and most important to him, the family, not the drug abusers and gangbangers.

Thank you Stacked!! I've told my brother she is not welcome in my house anymore because I don't want to be caught up in that kind of drama. My brother will ALWAYS be welcome but I told him I'm not gonna stop doing the things I want to do either. Is that selfish? I've worred about everyone else for my whole life, and now I'm just starting to realize I have to take care of myself first before I can take care of anyone else.

family or not, your adults. He's gonna do what he wants, just dont let him bring that around you, and dont be bothered with it. As soon as everybody stops giving a sh*t about him, maybe he'll start giving a sh*t about everybody else.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I already told him she's not allowed in our house anymore. I'm about this close to telling him he isn't either. I'm so ****ing pissed that this stupid bull**** that has nothing to do with us has effected our lives. She's a ****ing ****. She's got him back into using rec drugs again, and his lifting sucks again. He was a member of our powerlifting team and was closing in on an 800 bench and now he can't even hit 650. I wouldn't have shed a tear if she'd bled to death.

Can you tell I'm pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

Can you tell I'm pissed?
    I can baby. But you know how hard it is for me to turn people away, especially family members, who are in need. I WON'T let him bring rec drugs into our house. I'm trying REALLY hard not to let it effect our lives, but he is my brother and we've been through so much. I HATE to see this road he's going down. it's just not right. It's like stacked said: " don't give a sh$t about him, and maybe he'll start giving a sh$t about everyone else." Don't worry baby, I told you I'm behind you in any decision you make, you're good people and that's why I love you sooooo much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information