Thread: New job

jonnytour is offline Member

New job

Well ladies and gents. I have some bad news. I have recently handed in my resignation. The new job I will be going to will not allow me to be on the net very much. I will not be around very much at all after Feb 8. It has been fun, and I am gonna' miss you all. I will try to be around a bit. I will see ya'll around though. Wish me luck.....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i dont know how ill make it w/o you.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Congratulations,

I hope your career as a sexual surrogate for homosexual men is a complete success.....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro!!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i dont know how ill make it w/o you.
    I know it will be hard.....wait a sec. I don't even know who the hell you are!! Oh well....I guess I am just such a valueable member here coughpostwhorecough. I never realized how much I have touched others' lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Congratulations,

I hope your career as a sexual services provider for all the top female lingerie models is a complete success.....
    Thanx Bigen. I know you wanted me but I am sorry I just don't swing that way. If you don't stop with the sexual advances I will have to call the police. Please...lets just be friends.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Thanx Bigen. I know you wanted me but I am sorry I just don't swing that way. If you don't stop with the sexual advances I will have to call the police. Please...lets just be friends.
    Ok,
    I'll do my best, but you look so hot in your avatar.....

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Bro on the new job! Shake that bootie!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    GOD **** ****ING BASTARD, I OUGHT TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT OF YOU ****ING DICK, YOU BUTT SURFING FRUIT LOOP!!! Yah I bet you enjoy a spot well let me tell you ****er when you go to put up 400 on incline im going to push donw on it dick eater!!! That's what you get for leaving me in this ****ing hell hole!! Now I must go puke again... PS good luck bitch

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    GOD **** ****ING BASTARD, I OUGHT TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT OF YOU ****ING DICK, YOU BUTT SURFING FRUIT LOOP!!! Yah I bet you enjoy a spot well let me tell you ****er when you go to put up 400 on incline im going to push donw on it dick eater!!! That's what you get for leaving me in this ****ing hell hole!! Now I must go puke again... PS good luck bitch
    You know I love you like a brother.....but there is no way in hell you are getting anywhere near my dick!!! Like I told Bigen, I just don't swing that way. Hey! Maybe you and Bigen can hook up!! That'd be a match made in hell. Ya, I feel for ya bro. I wouldn't want to be stuck in that hell hole for too long alone with the "Little Man". Just remember: Cover your ass (literally) and get down to the gym. I am gonna need a spot soon. I can't keep doing lighter weight just cuz I don't wanna be crushed under it when I fail!! Get well soon bro. Hope to see you before I leave.

Bigen: Thank you for the compliment. Now stop trying to touch my ass!! That's it. Some one call an Ambulance cuz I am gonna beat you down bitch!!

You know I love you like a brother.....but there is no way in hell you are getting anywhere near my dick!!! Like I told Bigen, I just don't swing that way. Hey! Maybe you and Bigen can hook up!! That'd be a match made in hell. Ya, I feel for ya bro. I wouldn't want to be stuck in that hell hole for too long alone with the "Little Man". Just remember: Cover your ass (literally) and get down to the gym. I am gonna need a spot soon. I can't keep doing lighter weight just cuz I don't wanna be crushed under it when I fail!! Get well soon bro. Hope to see you before I leave.

Bigen: Thank you for the compliment. Now stop trying to touch my ass!! That's it. Some one call an Ambulance cuz I am gonna beat you down bitch!!
    Admit it, youd love to be with Biggen, but your wife wouldnt like it :P!!!! see ya tomorrow

Admit it, youd love to be with Biggen, but your wife wouldnt like it :P!!!! see ya tomorrow
    Sorry bro. I ain't into bald heads!! (sorry Bigen) I think Needmore is projecting his fantasies on me!! Fess up boy! U love bald men!!!!

Sorry bro. I ain't into bald heads!! (sorry Bigen) I think Needmore is projecting his fantasies on me!! Fess up boy! U love bald men!!!!
    It becomes clear now...your actually into little chinese boyz cross dressing! No worries

It becomes clear now...your actually into little chinese boyz cross dressing! No worries
    Sorry, bro. You are wrong once again...and projecting your fantasies on me still. I deffinately am a fan of asian women, but have NO homosexual tendancies at all. Please keep your perverse pedophile fantasies to yourself.

Thread Information