Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    unclemoney is offline Senior Member

rejected.... YEE HAW

lol... today was with my friends and there was this hot girl that I didn't know just went up and said "I think your hot what's your phone#..." anyways she rejected me I thought it would be funny to go up to her and snatch my shirt off and say... you still sure you don't wana give me your phone#?.... You think I should or should I just start making comments to her whenever I see her because I see her quite often. Or should I print out this 1 shot of me were I look like arnold schwartznegger than write on it.... hey is that arnold schwarznegger? No, it's just the guy you rejected.... maby if your lucky you'll get to see this later on, or better yet.... tonite. If nothing else I'm not worried about it working I would like it too but I would also like it to be funny... cmon guys can you be creative and give me a funny way to do it but yet still have a chance?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If a chance is what you want the best thing to do is ignore her! the same way you want what you can't have, she may also want what seems to have no interest in her.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    desperate lol

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    find another girl....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    p a t h e t i c

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    prolly shouldnt try to be funny, since she rejected u already chances are if you try to be funny she will be laughing at you not with u..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    p a t h e t i c

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Stalker material ???? Careful or there's a restraining order in your future
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

dude, not to be an ass to you but you should know that any girl worth anything in this world will never go for the '"look how big I am you should be honored I'm asking you out" type bullcrap mentality. If I was a girl, and some guy did that to me, I'd laugh in his face and then probably think he had a small penis.

yeah seriously Im not tryin to rag on you but it's for your own good to grow out of that way of picking up girls. basically, if you want a chance with this girl, dont even attempt the i got a good body routine.

How about this 1... point in a direction and say "hey look its arnold schwartznegger" then go over were I pointed and snatch my shirt off... LOL, I'm not desperate just trying to be funny. I duno I find it fun to do this kinda crap to girls... I guess that's why I don't get too many, although it's worth a good laugh.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, not to be an ass to you but you should know that any girl worth anything in this world will never go for the '"look how big I am you should be honored I'm asking you out" type bullcrap mentality. If I was a girl, and some guy did that to me, I'd laugh in his face and then probably think he had a small penis.

yeah seriously Im not tryin to rag on you but it's for your own good to grow out of that way of picking up girls.
    well said

yeah seriously Im not tryin to rag on you but it's for your own good to grow out of that way of picking up girls. basically, if you want a chance with this girl, dont even attempt the i got a good body routine.
    lol... yeah that's exactly what I've been doing... hmm... guess I gota try something new...

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    How about this 1... point in a direction and say "hey look its arnold schwartznegger" then go over were I pointed and snatch my shirt off... LOL, I'm not desperate just trying to be funny. I duno I find it fun to do this kinda crap to girls... I guess that's why I don't get too many, although it's worth a good laugh.
    its only funny to you. All the guys are laughing at you too. Just trying to save you some embarrasment

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, this has to be the dumbest thing ive heard.. so this is what ppl with no pride think about... i see how the other half lives.. man, she said no, harassing her till u get a RO isnt gonna get you anything except a worse rep than you already have...

take care..haha

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    p a t h e t i c

Exactly what i was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Stalker material ???? Careful or there's a restraining order in your future
    Or maybe mace or pepper spray?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Or maybe mace or pepper spray?

Red
    "package for glen quagmire" - ups lady
    "heh heh, I gotta package for you too" - quagmire
    *mace*
    "heh heh, nice try, but I've built up an immunity" - quagmire

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ur hot whats ur # is not a good way of getting a chicks # unless shes a slut or drunk as piss LOL

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    kinda like i like ur boots wanna hump another bad way to get a chicks number LOL

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ur hot whats ur # is not a good way of getting a chicks # unless shes a slut or drunk as piss LOL
    No shiet.. he should have just been kewl and tried to talk to her like a person.

wft am i saying

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I just want to see the picture of you where you say you look like Arnold.

I couldn't give a sh*t less about the girl.

POST IT.

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

POST IT.

~SC~
    I wanna see this pic as well.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    hahaha, i think its great, do you really care what other people think about you, especially kids you dont even know? thats the kinda crap thats funny man, you'll have people talking about it hatin on you, who cares. if its funny to you then thats all that matters, and i'll bet dollars to dumplings she'll get a kick outta it. if not, tell her to pull the stick outta her a$%.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

POST IT.

~SC~
    agree, i think u should post it!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man, this turned out way worse then he expected.

So if I can't go about my way with getting girls(which is pretty dam fun and works ocasionaly)... then how should I go about trying to hook up with a girl that I know nothing about including their name? Also if I may add, some of you guys should lossen up and try not to care about what other people think and going after girls will be 10times funner/funnier.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-03-2005 at 06:01 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ummmm..................how old are you again?

mass junkie is offline banned

POST IT.

~SC~
    He meant Arnold Horshack

ewwwwww ewwwwww pick me Mr carterrr

Oh man I just realized that probaly no one will get my joke ..dam im old

old enoughf to be on this board.... lol... and you?

By the way.... not to be offensive or nothing as this board has provided me with good info on bodybuilding/steroid related topics but as far as this goes... man what is up with you guy's treating people certain ways when they post a question that is sorta serious to them? I have noticed that you guys all do it to each other, and it really sux. Like I read this one newb post a newb question and every1 flamed him... man I would like to beat the sh!t outa those flamers because I can remember being a newb and wondering those same q's.... now if it's something like saying "use the search bar" or a legitmate answer then I apreciate it but I don't apreciate the wise comments.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    LMAO you sound so pathetic.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro i'd erase this thread, you're losing credibility with each subsequent post....

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    By the way.... not to be offensive or nothing as this board has provided me with good info on bodybuilding/steroid related topics but as far as this goes... man what is up with you guy's treating people certain ways when they post a question that is sorta serious to them? I have noticed that you guys all do it to each other, and it really sux. Like I read this one newb post a newb question and every1 flamed him... man I would like to beat the sh!t outa those flamers because I can remember being a newb and wondering those same q's.... now if it's something like saying "use the search bar" or a legitmate answer then I apreciate it but I don't apreciate the wise comments.

LMAO Oh please. You cannot make a thread like this, with what you first said and expect us to provide you with an answer you like. Im with everyone else, lets see this picture then.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    old enoughf to be on this board.... lol... and you?

lol - I hardly would have the time to simply flame you - but the question is there to make you realise that perhaps the reason you are having trouble scorting with the particular focus of your attentions is because you are using tactics that would excite a 15-16 year old and those dont work for anyone any older - and remember, most women want a man MORE mature than they are not less - so you might wish to rethink not only your approach but maturity in your behavior as a whole - just a thought

We are all young once - but we do not have to keep acting that way

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Rejected?
    Move on.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He meant Arnold Horshack

ewwwwww ewwwwww pick me Mr carterrr

Oh man I just realized that probaly no one will get my joke ..dam im old
    I got it!!! But I'm old TOO.

Seriously, if you came up to me with that line I'd laugh at you too and ask you what high school you went to. Try being a genuine man (?) and showing her some respect. You walk up with hey baby you're hot.....and you expect her to take you seriously. Did you follow it up with "what's your sign"?

I'm not flaming.....just telling you........

you went down in flames....learn from it and move on. Next time try some tact and cut the bs act!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm not desperate just trying to be funny. I duno I find it fun to do this kinda crap to girls...

Do you find it fun being single? Pulling this stupid crap will not get you anywhere.

Ok, well I find my way to be best even though it doesn't work that often. All other average guys way is to talk to them and get their name then talk about common stuff and build their way up which leads them in awkward positions. Me myself personaly, don't give a crap what people think about me so I find what I do easy and it's fast I don't go wasting my whole night like some bro's just to get a no, I get the no in about 5 seconds.... HAHA. Although watch out all you hot girls, bought to start a test-e//m1t cycle my stuff is coming in the mail and with already higher than the sky confidence levels with test added in there I'm not even sure what the word no means... lol.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    The question is: Did you ever get a 'yes'?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    why not just take a photo of your "arnold" self and have it put on a business card with your name and phone number. -then hand them out to all the ladies. I can't imagine a women who would resist that....LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information